The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
KL Dubey
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by KL Dubey » Fri May 04, 2018 10:32 am

AbhishekC wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:40 am
Whataboutism is not an honest argument.
It may not be, but your reply now clarifies that you are only interested in an argument. Not in performing concrete action yourself.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Fri May 04, 2018 11:23 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 7:19 pm
Kumaraswamy’s Dream Of Being King Rather Than Kingmaker In Karnataka May Not Be Delusional

TheJaggi read my mind :rotfl: .

IFF NaMo fails to swing KA decisively, we will see a Secular Alliance with JD(S) in the lead and Congis keeping them in power till at least May 2019. BJP just has to prevent JD(S) from letting Congis use KA as ATM - which I suspect HDK wouldn't be inclined to do anyway. Unless there is a Mahathugbandhan, JD(S) and Cong will fight May 2019 separately but KA will slide towards BJP.

Score:
Yeevil Yindoo Superstitionist: 1, Logical RW Jingo: 0 :twisted:
Dont worry. There wont be a hung assembly.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 am

KL Dubey wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:32 am
AbhishekC wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:40 am
Whataboutism is not an honest argument.
It may not be, but your reply now clarifies that you are only interested in an argument. Not in performing concrete action yourself.
Basically he has no skin in the game. Yet wants us to believe his gyan.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Fri May 04, 2018 2:42 pm

KL Dubey wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:32 am
darshhan wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 am
Basically he has no skin in the game. Yet wants us to believe his gyan.
Let me ask the same question to you. What have you done for Hindu society lately? Failure to answer this question will automatically lead to the conclusion that you are not doing anything. :mrgreen:

BTW, supporting BJP does not count as support for Hindu society as the two are separate entities.

--------------

Let me add something to the post I made earlier - Whenever tough questions are raised about Modi sarkar's failures, he resorts to saying people who ran this country for 70 years are asking him to be accountable. This is the same dishonest argument that you are making: when you don't have facts to counter, you try to attack the messenger's credibility.

Modi bhakts and their unquestioning mindless worship of Modi - is the biggest reason this government dares to act in unconstitutional ways. This government has gone so far ahead of MMS sarkar in undermining India's democracy, yet there is a core group of people who try to shut up others when they try to question the various idiosyncracies, whims, and unconstitutional acts of this pseudo-Hindu government.

krisna
BGR Newbie

Post by krisna » Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm

http://www.5forty3.in/gaze_articles.php?articalid=210 part 2 of 3 series
“I cannot tell this to many. But I can tell you now that I consider I committed the biggest sin in my life in Chikmagalur by securing votes through large sums of money. If I had not distributed money in Kadur, Tarikere and Birur (three of the assembly segments of the then Chikmagalur LS seat), Mrs. Gandhi would have lost!”
Devraj Urs, the former Congress Chief Minister of Karnataka, had confessed later to Ethiraj Raghavan an Indian Express and Times of India journalist. That famous Chikmagalur by election of 1978 is widely believed to be the turning point of Indira Gandhi’s political career post-emergency. Before 5th November 1978, she was perceived as a ‘Dictator’ who had fallen. In fact, just a few months before that by-election, she had to cut short her visit to a Congress ruled Karnataka because there was widespread stone pelting at her convoy wherever she visited. Indeed, the situation was so tense that she had to be packed into a police van on her way to the Bangalore airport because the authorities feared violence directed against her.
As BJP moves towards south of Karnataka, it is witnessing resistance and the wave like conditions of the north are getting dissipated. How will the party face this challenge and how much more can Modi do are the two questions that will decide whether Karnataka will be the last battle of the dynasty or whether history will once again repeat as a farce.
has trouble in coastal belt and south KA.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 04, 2018 3:29 pm

CA's foray into India is just continuation of the same objectives but using newer means and methods, more suited to the times.

these newer means and methods have already been tested elsewhere and the results seem good enough for the methodology to be tweaked, localized and deployed here on an industrial scale.

Modi’s war against India’s enemies

Modi’s war against India’s enemies

The re-election of the Modi government in 2019 is the only goal that matters. The alternative of chaos and a very real threat of national disintegration loom large. Modi has rescued India in 2014 once already, from an unfolding catastrophe that recalled Nadir Shah’s plunder of three centuries of Mughal treasure.

Gautam Sen 03-05-2018

The likelihood of a Sino-Pak military assault against India remains quite high. India’s economic progress and continuing acquisition of economic autonomy and resilience undermine Sino-Pak interests. The re-election of a Modi government in 2019, with its evident determination to achieve far-reaching economic transformation, will make the outcome of any future Chinese intervention against India uncertain and dramatically alter the balance of power with Pakistan. Pakistan’s armed forces are already significantly dependent on China and they facilitated a major Chinese footprint within Pakistani society and economy while the rationale for their overweening role in society is becoming incoherent. Quite clearly, the interests of the armed forces are pre-eminent, above society and alleged religious identity.

The period after 2004, once the continuing economic impact of the Vajpayee era waned, was a godsend to China and Pakistan. The parlous condition of the Indian economy, the prospect of social upheaval owing to economic setback and the threat of bankruptcy bought time for them both. These were conditions in which an advantageous settlement might have been considered a prospect by both China and Pakistan. It seems the major concessions that the Manmohan Singh government was willing to countenance with Pakistan originated with Sonia Gandhi herself, probably persuaded by suspect international pressure. And unknown engagements with China were likely to have been occurring regarding the border and the issue of China‘s primacy in the region. It is a matter of huge relief that India’s deep state proved its mettle by blocking hugely damaging concessions to Pakistan over the border dispute. Yet the insanity of allowing a foreign-born spouse to seize control of the Indian polity was poised to cause a massive setback for India and must be curbed by a constitutional amendment. This ignominy is what the Indian National Congress inflicted on the Indian people within decades of a blood-soaked hard worn independence.

The on-going campaign for India‘s 2019 general elections is a truly international affair, with many parties abroad involved in an attempt to influence its outcome, as never before. Evidently, the election of the Indian government is too important a matter to be left to the whims of the Indian voter. Indian political parties threatened with oblivion by the rise of the Modi BJP have been picked by foreign players in the hope of impacting the outcome of the 2019 general elections. Money, advice and prodigious efforts to provoke latent societal fissures were the obvious and expected tactics. But, perhaps, for the first time, such a determined effort is being made to intensify latent or dormant vertical, horizontal and spatial societal cleavages in India. The scale of the effort was probably beyond the imagination and temerity of the Congress Party until hard headed analysts of Cambridge Analytica pointed to a strategy no Indian political party dared conceive on such a hugely dangerous scale earlier. Vote banks and social divisions were always misused, but never to the extent of contemplating the political breakup of independent India to achieve political ascendancy. The origin of such high treason from a specific source is confirmed by the fact it is being executed through the singular efforts of Rahul Gandhi, the intermediary of foreign agencies to bring chaos to India.

China and Pakistan have a minimum goal of buying time before they are obliged to act to because India’s rise is an irresistible threat. The goal of manufacturing success through Make in India is a particular source of concern because India has not hitherto possessed industrial autonomy to manufacture war materials domestically for a prolonged military engagement. There is also the subsidiary factor of India emerging as a competitor to China in international markets because of economies of scale and cost advantages that more advanced countries do not possess together. Modi’s known travails with the global evangelist movement were not really about his alleged responsibility for the 2002 Gujarat riots but the curbs he had placed on them. Although they have had a puzzlingly free hand to evangelise recently and convert, virtually conquering Nepal and meeting with huge successes in southern India, they suspect the present hiatus may end in 2019, with a more confident Modi government returning to power. Nor are they confident that US government blackmail, by using the China card to intimidate India, will suffice to stay Modi’s hand. They correctly surmise that Modi, in the final analysis, is Sangh ideologue at heart with no other motives to influence him.

India is going through a precarious phase in its history of a possible transformation that has virtually no precedent since the rise of the Vijayanagara Empire in the early sixteenth century. But India needs to avoid that great empire’s fate of subsequent destruction by consolidating itself, first and foremost, as a society immune to foreign subversion and, second, as an economy too robust to be derailed. India has the size and resources to achieve the latter, but is also vulnerable to the former by virtue of its very size and inherited scope for fissures and ideological brainwashing. The principal ideological platform for cultivating and deepening national divisions is the catch-all concept of secularism. Its neo-colonial origins have bared its real fangs in the alleged need to protect minorities, the final card the British colonial power played to resist eviction from India. Onto this bandwagon have jumped an unholy alliance of Jihadis and evangelists, and of course communists, looking to China for succour and also worrying about the highly profitable private business empire it managed to create in India during its years in power.

India needs to militarise urgently, but lacks the courage to recognize that the essential way to deter a Chinese military assault is to signal readiness to deploy battlefield nuclear weapons. In the event of the alternative of a conventional engagement in which India, unable to resist the sheer scale of Chinese manufacturing might, seeks foreign assistance (as it did in 1962) will be to end up at the mercy of US diplomacy and military hardware. It will lead to an humiliating peace for India only celebrated by the US and China as a fortuitous means of addressing their own global rivalry. On the Pakistan front, India needs to bite the bullet and embark on a long term plan to dismember it and leave only west Punjab as a rump state. Its other neighbourhood troubles, catalysed as Sino-Pak proxies, will be resolved automatically as a result. The only other military strategy that India should carefully evaluate is what is necessary to create havoc with China’s Indian Ocean supply lines, on which it depends excessively.

The re-election of the Modi government in 2019 is the only goal that matters. The alternative of chaos and a very real threat of national disintegration loom large. Modi has rescued India in 2014 once already, from an unfolding catastrophe that recalled Nadir Shah’s plunder of three centuries of Mughal treasure. His greatest strength and the one asset that cannot be denied him is the trust people have reposed in him, even if they do not agree with him on various issues. Personal integrity matters to ordinary Indians and Modi has a perfect score on incorruptibility, whatever shortcomings affect his government and administration. The record of his government is also apparent in the data, from electrification and LPGs to health care and road construction, among many. Modi’s implementation of the GST unified the economy just as Sardar Patel did the polity. The third inestimable strength that will influence his re-election prospects is the scale of the cadre support that will fan out across the country to ensure one factor that matters hugely, getting out the vote. The Opposition attempt to divide the country to neutralise enough votes to deny the BJP a majority is a danger that its many strengths must overcome. In the end, the election will be about Modi, poised to transform the nation and achieve historic greatness.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. IndiaFacts does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in this article.

Gautam Sen
Dr. Gautam Sen is President, World Association of Hindu Academicians and Co-director of the Dharmic Ideas and Policy Foundation. He taught international political economy at the London School of Economics and Political Science for over two decades

Suraj
BGR Member

Post by Suraj » Fri May 04, 2018 3:36 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:42 pm
this government dares to act in unconstitutional ways. This government has gone so far ahead of MMS sarkar in undermining India's democracy
It does ? It has ? Please explain.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Fri May 04, 2018 4:00 pm

'Patriotic' indian muslim scum threatening to spill blood on the roads if Jinnah's portrait is touched in AMU.

If you vote for a non-BJP party in 2019, you have essentially sealed your and your children's fate as dhimmis of an Islamic India.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri May 04, 2018 4:28 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Modi bhakts and their unquestioning mindless worship of Modi - is the biggest reason this government dares to act in unconstitutional ways. This government has gone so far ahead of MMS sarkar in undermining India's democracy, yet there is a core group of people who try to shut up others when they try to question the various idiosyncracies, whims, and unconstitutional acts of this pseudo-Hindu government.
Sir - for the first bolded part, you still have a choice. You can vote for any one else other than the BJP. If you feel Congress & MMS have been doing an excellent job for the country, by all means you can support them.
For the next bolded part, please explain what are the unconstitutional acts done by this government (which no one else have done/tried out earlier).

There is a saying in Malayalam - "If you don't like your wife, what ever she does would be considered wrong."

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri May 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 4:00 pm
'Patriotic' indian muslim scum threatening to spill blood on the roads if Jinnah's portrait is touched in AMU.

If you vote for a non-BJP party in 2019, you have essentially sealed your and your children's fate as dhimmis of an Islamic India.
That's the real face and ultimate truth on who actually designed the creation of Pakistan. It was not Pakistan itself. It was AMU.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri May 04, 2018 4:48 pm

AbhishekC wrote:

Let me ask the same question to you. What have you done for Hindu society lately? Failure to answer this question will automatically lead to the conclusion that you are not doing anything. :mrgreen:
Well actually, lots of things that I don't need to tell you here.

But that is not the point. I am not the one writing posts that repeatedly groan and moan about the same few things - you are. I actually think things are going about as well as they could under the circumstances. But you think things are going down the drain. So, in this context it is legitimate for me to ask you what you are doing to rectify the situation, but not for you to ask me what I am doing!!

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm

Are we creating a issue out of a non-issue regarding this Jinnah's portrait story. By we I mean the Malasi tribe.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Fri May 04, 2018 4:57 pm

AbhishekC wrote:

BTW, supporting BJP does not count as support for Hindu society as the two are separate entities.

--------------

Let me add something to the post I made earlier - Whenever tough questions are raised about Modi sarkar's failures, he resorts to saying people who ran this country for 70 years are asking him to be accountable. This is the same dishonest argument that you are making: when you don't have facts to counter, you try to attack the messenger's credibility.

Maybe I have not done anything for the hindu society. Maybe I have. But then I am not the one giving gyan.

Supporting BJP is definitely a subset of Supporting Hindu Society with respect to the current electoral scenario.

With about one year remaining for the next elections, I am not going to do a Jai Chand or Mir jafar on Namo(no matter how imperfect he is) just to address my personal grievances. Atleast he is one of us. Now is the time to close ranks. All for one, One for All.

If supporting him makes me a Bhakt then so be it. You say you care about Hindu society and then use the word "Bhakt" in such a cavalier manner like rest of the liberals. Or maybe shed the pretense.

Plus I do not have unrealistic expectations that my Prime Minister usher a Hindu Rashtra within 2 or 3 years. I am willing to wait as long as we are moving in a right direction. Sure it might take decades. But then it would be more sustainable.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri May 04, 2018 5:04 pm

I think PP is predicting a close contest perhaps a hung verdict in KT. Modi campaign seems to be targeting close contests trying to get those extra percents and swing the seat.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri May 04, 2018 5:05 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Electricity to 100% villages 1n 1000 days. That is good enough for me to vote for Modi. If you want to know more what Modi has done, there is a thread in BRF listing his achievements.

Please come back when congoons have achieved anything remotely equalling that.

What ever be Modi's failures, his successes far outweigh them. If you think Modi failed on Hindutva front let me tell you he did not. Neither is there anybody else out there who can do anything more than Modi or BJP.

As much as you express your fake anguish here in desperation, there are no takers for your diatribes against Modi. Take your wares somewhere else.

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Fri May 04, 2018 5:10 pm

As I stated in my earlier post. Victory is won mostly in inches and seldom in miles. I am in no hurry. Ropers have been waiting for last 1300 years for their Ghazwa e Hind. Sure I can also wait for Hindu Rashtra for the next 20-30 years and I got that kind of endurance. So I got no problems whatsoever.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri May 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Guys don't feed that troll. He lost money in Demo.

EPFO says no confirmed data theft.

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 130_1.html

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Fri May 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Chandragupta wrote: 'Patriotic' indian muslim scum threatening to spill blood on the roads if Jinnah's portrait is touched in AMU.

Saw some footage from AMU on Republic TV, caught the usual JNU azadi garbage. My blood boiled at the slogans :evil: I wish somebody would remind the pissful that they got their piece of the land in Aug. 1947. Those doors are wide open and they are more than welcome to pack their bags & leave. The correct person to stick it to the pissful is YA. He has the demeanour and the mandate to deliver the message. What's more, AMU is his neck of the woods.
Vikas wrote: Are we creating a issue out of a non-issue regarding this Jinnah's portrait story. By we I mean the Malasi tribe.
Why would AMU students want to have a portrait of man who brought grief to millions, Hindus & Muslims alike? The attitude of the pissful seems to be - "One individual brought misery to so many people but he also screwed India & Hindus. Let us glorify him!". Why is that pissfuls find the lowliest of the scum to rally around? Jinnah, Aurangzeb, Afzal Guru, Yakub Memon etc. :facepalm:

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Fri May 04, 2018 9:45 pm

la.khan wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:07 pm
Why is that pissfuls find the lowliest of the scum to rally around? Jinnah, Aurangzeb, Afzal Guru, Yakub Memon etc. :facepalm:
Because they are pi$$fools, all those people you mention. No matter how cruel or barbaric they may have been, if they belonged to the faith then they were better than the holiest of Hindus.

A variation of Thurgood Marshall's famous quote about the Southern Redneck: 'I can't read, I can't write, but I am better than a nigger because I am white"

Ultimately it is not about Jinnah at all, but about a Muslim man perceived to be at the receiving end of Hindu outrage. That is enough to get their lungis in a twist.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat May 05, 2018 4:26 am

Fact Check: Did Modi Lie About Nehru And Menon Insulting General Thimayya?

Fact Check: Did Modi Lie About Nehru And Menon Insulting General Thimayya?

by Prakhar Gupta

May 04, 2018,

(L to R) Defence minister K V Krishna Menon, prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru, junior defence minister Majithia, and General K S Thimayya.

Snapshot
Is Modi’s claim of prime minister Nehru and defence minister Menon insulting General Thimayya correct? We put it to test, and it turns out he is right.

Addressing a rally on Thursday (3 February) in Karnataka’s Kalaburgi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched an attack on the Congress for insulting two of the greatest military heroes of the state – Field Marshal K M Cariappa and General K Thimayya.

“In 1948, it was under… General Thimayya’s leadership that the war against Pakistan was won. But after that victory, the saviour of Kashmir, General Thimayya was repeatedly insulted by then Prime Minister Nehru and then Defence Minister Krishna Menon. And it was for this reason, his honour that General Thimayya had to resign from his post,” Modi was quoted as saying by the Indian Express.

Modi’s statement created a storm on social media, with the Congress claiming that the Prime Minister had gotten the facts wrong. The party’s communication in-charge Randeep Singh Surjewala attacked the Bharatiya Janata Party, saying, “Gen Thimayya became Army Chief only on 8th May 1957 and not 1947 as you alleged. V K Krishna Menon was ambassador to UK between 1947-52 & not Defence Minister.”

Many others, including historian Srinath Raghavan, also raised questions on Modi’s statement, saying Jawaharlal Nehru had not insulted General Thimayya.

So, was Modi’s speech in Kalaburgi short on facts?

The short answer, no.

Military historian and filmmaker Shiv Kunal Verma, in his book 1962: The War That Wasn't, describes the equation between Nehru, Menon, and Thimayya.

In September 1959, Verma writes, Nehru had castigated Thimayya in Parliament, accusing him of “wanting to quit in the midst of the Sino-Indian border crisis”. He had also blamed Thimayya, who had offered to resign from his post over disagreements with the political leadership on issues of national interest, for doing so because of issues that were “rather trivial and of no consequence”.

“On 2 September 1959, the prime minister once again rose in Parliament to make a statement. He told the Lok Sabha that he had persuaded the chief to withdraw his resignation. He then went on to speak about the supremacy of the civilian authority over the military and then, had surprisingly, proceeded to castigate Thimayya, saying the issues that led to his resignation were ‘rather trivial and of no consequence’, and that they arose ‘from temperamental differences’. He then chided the chief and reproached him for wanting to quit in the midst of the Sino-Indian border crisis,” Verma writes in his book, which provides a clear picture of the 1962 war.

Thimayya was, as the Prime Minister claimed, also treated badly by Menon. As defence minister, Menon had differences with Thimayya on a number of issues. However, when the General approached Nehru directly to express his disagreement over Nehru’s decision to make the North-East Frontier Agency (now Arunachal Pradesh) the responsibility of the Army, Menon criticised him for not discussing the matter with him and threatened Thimayya of “possible political repercussions”. It was after this meeting that General Thimayya offered to resign from the Army.

“Krishna Menon sent for Thimayya in ‘a highly excited state of mind’ and vented his anger at the chief for having approached the prime minister directly, suggesting instead that the matter should have been resolved at his level. Threatening Thimayya of ‘possible political repercussions if the matter became public’ Krishna Menon ended the meeting. A seething Thimayya returned to his office, and after a conversation with his wife, Neena, promptly sent in his resignation,” Verma writes.

Now, moving to the question of dates and Thimayya’s relation with the first India-Pakistan war over Kashmir fought soon after independence.

Modi’s assertion that the 1948 war was won under Thimayya is correct.

Thimayya served as the General Officer Commanding of Jammu and Kashmir Force, which later came to be known as the Nineteenth Infantry Division, during the war. He led the Indian attack on Zoji La, successfully driving out the Pakistan Army regulars and tribal raiders who had invaded Kashmir.

Thimayya is also credited with successful deployment of the tanks of the Seventh Light Cavalry to a high-altitude area during the war.

Modi would have certainly been wrong had he said Thimayya was the chief of the Army in 1948. It is hard to say whether the manner in which Modi referred to Thimayya (“under Thimayya’s leadership”) was intentional or by mistake. What he did get right was the fact that Nehru and Menon did not treat Thimayya well and that the famous military leader had a key role in the first Kashmir conflict.

Prakhar Gupta is a senior sub-editor at Swarajya.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat May 05, 2018 7:47 am

How thrilled must the pakis be, after seeing that a "Hindu" CM of KAR, of an important state in India makes a yearly fetish of supporting "tipu jayanthi"??

and also the widely covered "jinnah" portrait controversy in AMU??

Aren't we able to distinguish our friends from our foes, even after all these decades of freedom??

Do we still depend on non Indian narratives pushed by dhimmis and presstitutes??

If anybody has still doubt, this should end it

Twitter

Govt of Pakistan Verified account @pid_gov

Revisiting an important & influential historical figure, Tiger of Mysore - Tipu Sultan on his death anniversary. Right from his early years, he was trained in the art of warfare & had a fascination for learning.
#TipuSultan

2:57 AM - 4 May 2018
97 Retweets 227 Likes

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Sat May 05, 2018 8:59 am

Primus wrote:
la.khan wrote: Why is that pissfuls find the lowliest of the scum to rally around? Jinnah, Aurangzeb, Afzal Guru, Yakub Memon etc. :facepalm:
Because they are pi$$fools, all those people you mention. No matter how cruel or barbaric they may have been, if they belonged to the faith then they were better than the holiest of Hindus.
True. Pissful always support each other. Blindly. I never see a nationalist like Dr. Abdul Kalam evoke the same reaction amongst pissful; it is as though they are embarrassed of him.
chetak wrote: How thrilled must the pakis be, after seeing that a "Hindu" CM of KAR, of an important state in India makes a yearly fetish of supporting "tipu jayanthi"??

and also the widely covered "jinnah" portrait controversy in AMU??

Aren't we able to distinguish our friends from our foes, even after all these decades of freedom??

Do we still depend on non Indian narratives pushed by dhimmis and presstitutes??
So, pakis & Cong(I)s are on the same side? Again? So, what's new? Yet another reason for Cong Mukt Bharat.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat May 05, 2018 9:03 am

Not related to politics but good news.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/o ... 764579.ece

bharotshontan
BGR Newbie

Post by bharotshontan » Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 pm

The problem is that partition was hoisted onto Indian freedom movement so hastily and then the Congress polity decided to act like it never happened. India could have been secular on paper but regardless the political Muslim voice should have been nullified and kept nullified after partition. That means objections to Vandemataram go out the door in the official space. That means a total blackout on the role of Jinnah or Iqbal in Indian freedom movement. Instead we still treat them as good Indian nationalists who got manipulated by British at last minute. We're still singing Saare Jahan Se Achchha written by Iqbal, why?
Unfortunately in my opinion I think the immediate thought after partition (in Hindu minds) was that it was hoisted on us by Brits and let's not burn too many bridges with Muslims and maybe once Brits are gone in few years Pak will reunite into India. Hence the pre partition Muslim separatist chicanery was allowed to fester and continue in post partition free India in false hopes.
Now after seventy years Hindus are starting to say enough is enough. In general Hindu anger comes out like a passive aggressive woman that tolerates and holds on to crap for years and then brings up old issues later after menopause.