The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 am

twitter

Campaigns with a lemon in hand, but brings in Anti Superstitions Bill to demean and criminalise Hindu traditions.

Hypocrisy thy name is @siddaramaiah

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:55 am

Mean while in Mamta's West Bengal..
West Bengal Panchayat polls: Senior CPI(M) leader Basudeb Acharia attacked, currently in ICU
Basudeb Acharya who was once an MP from West Bengal is now contesting Panchayath level elections in West Bengal :lol: (shows the falls of the "national" party CPI(M)). And poor chap, he cannot even file his nomination papers.

West Bengal Panchayat Polls: BJP, TMC workers clash during nomination in Jalpaiguri, around 25 injured
The BJP seems to be slowly losing its preference to peace and seems to be now quite willing to fight back. Don't know if many commies (who have been the whipping boys of TMC) would also now discreetly join the BJP camp. Not for ideological reasons, but for pure and simple survival.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:31 pm

The troll has been banished.
Also, Rahul Mehta has been warned and banned for 7 days for incessant spamming.
some folk guilty of namecalling have passed under the radar, this time. mind your ways or you are next. I dont care about your ideology.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Namo & AShah will be sitting on a fast..on 12 April. This is in protest against congress disrupting parliament over & over.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:59 pm

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/d ... 2018-04-10

An eerie silence envelopes Shobhapur village in Meerut district, Uttar Pradesh. Located just 80 km from the national capital Delhi, Shobhapur resembles a ghost town.

Houses are locked, shops shuttered and the streets deserted. Schools have been closed and the silence that hangs over the village is uncanny.

People from the village are leaving their homes and migrating elsewhere.

For the past one week or so 28-year-old Sandeep Rana is thinking of leaving Shobhapur. The career counsellor was born and brought up here. Shobhapur is his home.

However, today Rana lives under the fear that Meerut police will frame and arrest him for the violence during the Dalit protest in Meerut last week.

If the police don't get him, he fears, higher caste men will for raising his voice against atrocities committed against Dalits.

Sandeep Rana isn't alone.

Nearly 2,000 young men have left Shobhapur village because they fear arrest or worse even fear for their lives if they are found at home.

According to them, they are forced to take this step as they belong to the Dalit community.

A number of people were killed in clashes as large-scale violence marked the Bharat bandh called on April 2 by Dalit organisations.

Dalits were protesting the alleged dilution of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 by the Supreme Court.

Post the violence on April 2, the police are being accused of torturing Dalits following which Dalits are fleeing their homes.

Shobhapur saw fierce rioting and arson on April 2. That fire was barely doused when a day later a Dalit youth was shot and killed in the village by members of another community.

After this incident, police detained two but the arrest of those involved in violence during the Bharat bandh intensified.

Seventy per cent of the men of this village were named in the FIR by Meerut police.

"We have no option left but to leave our homes. The police come in the middle of the night, pull out the men, take them to the police station, mercilessly beat them up and later arrest them," said Rajveer, a 58-year-old man who has lived his entire life in Shobhapur.

Apart from the fear of the police, the other fear looming large emanates from other castes.

"Today my son has been killed, tomorrow someone else's can be killed," said the father of 28-year Gopi who was shot dead in broad day light.

This sad tale of people forced to leave their ancestral homes because of alleged police behaviour comes with a twist.

Many whose names appear on the police list claim that they were not even present in Shobhapur on the day of violence.

"On the day of the incident, I was in Delhi to meet a prospective bride and I have proof in my phone but I have been named in the FIR," said Sandeep Rana.

He says he has no option but to leave his village.

The police, however, claim that there has been no migration from the village because of fear. Meerut police also say that they have to act against those who were involved in violence.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, the Dalits in Shobhapur are considering changing their religion.
(doesn't pass smell test :shock: )

"We are Dalits and that is why no one takes us seriously. Along with villagers of Shobhapur, four other villages in nearby areas are ready to change their religion to Islam. At least, we don't have to suffer like this then," said Rajiv Rana, a 30-year-old villager.

madhub
BGR Newbie

Post by madhub » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:11 pm

chetak wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 am
twitter

Campaigns with a lemon in hand, but brings in Anti Superstitions Bill to demean and criminalise Hindu traditions.

But sri siddaramaia is /was an atheist.... Dont know how an atheist can believe in all these stupidity

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Sachin et. al,

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to understand Congoon-led thugbandhan strategy has been to play on the caste fault lines to counter BJP's Hindu unity through Hinduthva. This strategy was put in place early on as ModiJi took power and started manifesting with the manufactured Rohit Vemula's protests. Every misstep of BJP, real or imaginary, every statement from BJP/RSS, thoughtful or wayward was harnessed towards this end. Take for example, Mohan Bhagwat's very very thoughtful comment that at some stage one should look beyond reservations and seek other avenues for empowerement. The Thugbandhan to date has siezed on that.

On the flip side, its good that the Thugbandhan has shown its cards early on. Amit Shah & Co have to develop a credible counter or else its slipper slope. Thugbandhan at every stage leading up to every election till Lok Sabha polls will push the button, instigate violence and provoke counter reaction. This will then be used to further push BJP into a corner. BJP has to tread carefully. But I have to say that at some stage, Dalit leadership should understand that they are being taken for a ride by Thugbandhan. And beyond a certain point, BJP should not compromise on core principles, they cannot appease Dalits beyond a certain point if they are hell bent in joining break India forces.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:00 pm

madhub wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:11 pm
chetak wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:44 am
twitter

[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ7kGB3VoAAzAM7.jpg:large
But sri siddaramaia is /was an atheist.... Dont know how an atheist can believe in all these stupidity
slimy folks say "atheist" when they can't take the heat and also don't to leave the kitchen.

hypocrites, every last one of them
Last edited by chetak on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:01 pm

how about replacing Yogi (if the idea is being mooted) with a dalit? I know merit should be consideration etc...but optics is equally important and 2019 is make or break sort of..

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

thanks Mahul R..I hate to put people on ignore and eventually had to because of non-stop spam and no conversation.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:02 pm

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/ ... 99617.html
nationwide anti quota stir a damb squib. Looks like it was on SM only. And instigated by congoons again.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Indrad wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:01 pm
how about replacing Yogi (if the idea is being mooted) with a dalit? I know merit should be consideration etc...but optics is equally important and 2019 is make or break sort of..
I don't think this should be done. Removing Yogi will send a bad message that BJP is moving away from being pro-Hindu. They could have had a Dalit CM when they won, but removing Yogi to bring in some Dalit is a bad idea. They can bring in some Dalit leaders in some high profile role if they are planning for 2019.

Foreign groups and Congress will be gunning for anyone who is seen as pro-Hindu. They tried this with Modi (and failed), they will do the same with Yogi.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

indeed you are right...A DY CM or home portfolio for a dalit sounds practical.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:04 pm

Congoons eating Chhole Bhature before 3 hours fast.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 am

Here is another Lutyen scoundrel playing on imaginary grievances of Southern states and justifying demand for DravdiaNadu. Boy these scum bags hate BJP with all the contempt they can muster

https://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis ... 6tfpJ.html

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:45 am

^^^ Well, if anything there are major fissures in South itself....Telangana and AP separation (its reverberations have not died down yet), T.N. and Kar still at it with Cauvery water issues- show will run for years for sure, and I dont know if the Mullaiperiyar dam issue has been resolved (it could come up again), plus Kerala has its own dynamic due to its demographic. Some poeple like to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6. Whether it is ignorance or malice, I dont know.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:48 am

The INC and Left are just disclosing what was thier Hidden Strategy was and being disclosed in JUN- Desk Ko Thukda Thukda Karna. All this will be played up before Karnataka elections.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 am

Indrad wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm
indeed you are right...A DY CM or home portfolio for a dalit sounds practical.
Yogi will not give up home.

BTW, which dalit leader, mayawati??

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 am

srikumar wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:45 am
^^^ Well, if anything there are major fissures in South itself....Telangana and AP separation (its reverberations have not died down yet), T.N. and Kar still at it with Cauvery water issues- show will run for years for sure, and I dont know if the Mullaiperiyar dam issue has been resolved (it could come up again), plus Kerala has its own dynamic due to its demographic. Some poeple like to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6. Whether it is ignorance or malice, I dont know.
Absolutely. Kannadigas and Tamils are not the best of buddies even at the best of times. Being from Bangalore, I know how Tamils are targeted by Kannadiga goons during troubled times. Ditto Andhrites and Tamils. India has so many fissures that it has some serious nation building to do. Even if one is against Hinduthva, by far it is the one and only one realistic unifying force for the majority of the million mutinies. And these Lutyen scum want to thwart that out of sheer hatred for Hinduism.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:47 am

Indrad wrote:Caught between a rock and a hard place, the Dalits in Shobhapur are considering changing their religion.
Time to call the bluff. Let them convert, but remind them that would be the end of reservation benefits to them. This "give me xyz, or else I would convert to Islam" gimmick has been going on for some years now. But no where did I hear that these folks actually converted.
madhub wrote:But sri siddaramaia is /was an atheist.... Dont know how an atheist can believe in all these stupidity
Siddharamiah uses his 'atheism' is just as a convenient to ploy to hurl abuse/ridicule the majority community groups and some of their traditions. He has been spotted visiting temples, and even do the ritual pooja at the various dam sites at the onset of monsoon.
KJo wrote:They can bring in some Dalit leaders in some high profile role if they are planning for 2019.
+1. Amit Shah is actually meeting the Dalit BJP leaders, which itself is a positive sign. BJP has shown that it is willing to listen, but only to the directly concerned people (not media and pseudo-Dalit champs). There can be some visible action done, even without replacing Yogi. I am getting a feeling that Yogi is tied up with too many things, and UP being UP caste based fissures are not going to stop any time soon. Perhaps a kind of Minister for Dalit welfare etc. can be introduced.
srikumar wrote:, T.N. and Kar still at it with Cauvery water issues- show will run for years for sure, and I dont know if the Mullaiperiyar dam issue has been resolved (it could come up again), plus Kerala has its own dynamic due to its demographic
As I see it the Northern parts of India seems to have some cohesion (perhaps with a strong common religion bond). They seem to be poorer, but yet to see open fights between say UP and BH, or say MP and RJ. The southern states have far more problems at hand. TN has disputes with KA and KL over water sharing. KA has disputes with GA and MH over the Mahadayi water and Belagavi border district. The Mullaiperiyar dam issue is still not solved, and TN is way ahead in claiming her right on the dam. KL as a state has a basket case economy and has to rely on multiple other states so that its "money order economy" can continue. KA is trying to punch above its weight mainly because the richness which came via IT-Vity etc. We have intelligence spooks who could break up the Naga unified group of separatists into seven smaller groups (who never got along with each other). Time to get that expertise into action ;).

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am

I think all this talk about Dravidnadu, Southern v/s Northern states etc. is creation of SM. Pls go and talk to someone on the road and we are still struggling to put food on the table. Unless things go really bad or some super popular leader drives the movements, All this talk is just for cheap publicity.
Only thing govt has to do is to keep an eye on Church inspired movements and external funding. We have too many Crypto's masquerading as Indics and Siddu may as well be one of them.
I personally don't trust any Khan-gress member when it comes to being a Hindu even if someone claims to be a Jenau-dhari one.

BiF forces will not let go so easily of the grandest prize of all, to break Bharat and convert Indics to RoL or RoP. We will be fighting this battle for next few decades for sure. I hope we have Modi ji like continuity for next 3-4 election cycles.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:19 am

Guys in order to give a spinoff for Modi we had interview with the resident guruji Swami Prakarshananda at Chinmaya mission Delhi. A short byte on his take on Modi and his programs benefiting the Gharib. Seriously with all the flak that he's been taking, any good news now is like a waiting for the Monsoon after a Hot Delhi summer. Hopefully the next couple of months I can take some of this propaganda stick to the opposition as well.
Trying to take this a step at a time.

Swami Prakarshananda Supports Narendra Modi Karmyog.
https://twitter.com/india_aware/status/ ... 7707836416

www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

www.india-aware.com

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:51 am

Vikas wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am
Only thing govt has to do is to keep an eye on Church inspired movements and external funding. We have too many Crypto's masquerading as Indics and Siddu may as well be one of them.
My thoughts;
i. The Islamics are much more open when it comes to their agenda. Due to their own past activities, their modus operandi, money sources and their overall goal is now pretty much known to every one.
ii. The Naxal outfits, extreme-left out fits (and OGWs), plus the newly formed Dalit outfits; all seems to have some connections with the church. The church is focusing on poor & marginalized sections of Indian society for their agenda fulfillment.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:15 am

Vikas wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am
I think all this talk about Dravidnadu, Southern v/s Northern states etc. is creation of SM. Pls go and talk to someone on the road and we are still struggling to put food on the table. Unless things go really bad or some super popular leader drives the movements, All this talk is just for cheap publicity.
I personally don't trust any Khan-gress member when it comes to being a Hindu even if someone claims to be a Jenau-dhari one.

BiF forces will not let go so easily of the grandest prize of all, to break Bharat and convert Indics to RoL or RoP. We will be fighting this battle for next few decades for sure. I hope we have Modi ji like continuity for next 3-4 election cycles.
This dravidanadu is just that, some cross driven dravidian BS. It has absolutely no takers in AP, TL, KAR, KER, neither for the concept nor the ideology.

Best to ignore it. TN crackpots have nil traction outside their own state except for some minor nuisance value in isolated pockets in urban centers like bangalore where the tamils have some little voice due to sheer numbers.

So, a few jokers trying to cobble up some sort of crackpot coalition of "dravidanadu" states will never work.

BIF is about division and reconsolidation under new groupings, the spreading of the desert poison in the peninsula.

We have already seen the havoc such divisions have wreaked worldwide.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:24 am

chetak wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:15 am
This dravidanadu is just that, some cross driven dravidian BS. It has absolutely no takers in AP, TL, KAR, KER, neither for the concept nor the ideology.
Found this on FaceBook. Some body from KA has already asked why should people insist for Dravida Nadu. Dravida Halli can also be equally acceptable? ;) :).