The_Yogi watch dhaga

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
Muns
Forum Moderator

Re: The_Yogi watch dhaga

Post by Muns » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:35 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
^ Awesome effort, Muns ji.

Humble PraNaams from moi side.

BTW, I visited the kumbh and took a dip on Magha PurNima 2 days prior. Impressive arrangements whichever way you look at it!
Hari,

Just saw this now. Thank you, Thank you for the good wishes. I myself would've loved to of been there to actually see the energy. Perhaps BG can host a thread where we can see some of these amazing sites via photos from various members. I think it would definitely inspire all of us. Again thank you and please keep watching the channel and shedding any ideas with us.

Best regards

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 am

Kumbh mela arrangements were truly awesome. Hats off to YA. Hope people appreciate the change and translate into votes.

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:46 am

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:55 am

Disturbing documentary to say the least. A quick rundown of the documentary at least with the two cases presented.

The first case is Jaya, from Unnao and this was a well-known publicize case because of Kuldeep Sengar. He was well known to the family before raping Jaya at 16. Thereafter, his henchmen gang raped her for approximately a week. She tried multiple avenues including meeting Yogi once at a public court hearing. Nothing was done. It caught media attention thereafter when she tried to immolate herself. She was even involved in a motor vehicle accident which led to the death of family members that she was traveling with except her.

Modi took this on and Kuldeep was jailed. He was later convicted to a lifetime of imprisonment. The gist is that that Yogi tried to protect Kuldeep.

Second case is Manisha Valmiki, again from UP, Hathras. She was supposedly raped by a Thakur upper caste. She unfortunately passed away because of complications. It seems that somewhat of a botched up case because it took a week before rape analysis kits were used especially with regard to semen detection.

She passed away from complications. No semen was actually detected because of course it might’ve been too late, only collected a week after the incident actually happened. The documentary ties to make a link to Yogi again because he belongs to the Thakur caste.
Neeraj Kumar, cousin to Manisha, goes as far as to say “how can I be a Hindu because of all of this”?

Of course, in typical Indian style it involves politics with regard to BHIM Army Pres, Chandrasekar Azad, tried to score some political points.

Let’s think this in some context. Uttar Pradesh is a nation on its own of over 200 million people. While the above stories are absolutely gruesome to watch, what fascinates me is the multiple angles of trying to link unfortunate rape circumstances to Yogi.

Violent grapes are on an increase because Yogi is specifically trying to protect his own caste and comrades out of over 200 million people.
It is not to say that unfortunately they are other massing concerns such as the coronavirus pandemic of which he is effectively managing to squash in the state.

Also take a look at these recent numbers as well ;

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/four-year ... onfiscated

Can we at least say that Kuldeep Sengar, managed to get lifetime imprisonment? Can we also appreciate the fact that justice has been dealt and is ongoing in both of these cases.

Do we ever hear the fact in other countries with regard to leaders of states being accused of trying to protect friends and family of the same religious background in the storyline?

In over 200 million people, while the above circumstances are extremely troubling and unfortunate, should really look to place Yogi as co-conspirator in the above cases?

Something to think about. Oh

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:02 am

Yogi ji is really making Librandu gang uncomfortable. First he banned liquor and meat in Mathura. Now he has given the statements on Muslims. I think this is the time that Hindus should support him. They should vote for him in 2022 elections. Otherwise Uttar Pradesh will be the muslim Pradesh.