The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Indrad
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:10 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 am
Indrad wrote:Finally, PDP wants to win more seats in Jammu region in next election so they don't need any alliance partner. Mehbooba using strategy to win over Muslim Gujjars, Bakarwals etc who Kashmiri Muslims traditionally treated as inferior. Hurriyat fully assisting her in this plan.
In this case and the Unnao Rape case, I strongly feel BJP has taken a massive hit. The "secular" media would now take these two incidents to the maximum possible levels. For a change, I am seeing totally neutral people (who just don't bother about politics) now actively raising their voices against these crimes. For such people, real-politics etc. does not matter, and they are not very keen on understanding national security etc.
this only proves that media still has the power to hold narrative.
There is concerted effort from all quarters: Kejriwal is randomly RT Abhishar Sharma, aajtak dalals, Bwood starlets are holding playcards Gurmehar Kaur style while B Dutt is dissing India on WaPo. Hindu ‘nationalists’ defend accused rapists and shame India https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... 22fb68a60c
real scene of war is Kashmir: plan is to hit BJP & Hindus hard there, Modi hit is a collateral damage.
Even on SM when you discuss these issues first hammer coming from commie/peaceful lobby is 'how can you support rapists' thereby on upping moral horse.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 am

Hindus are themselves delusional. When I asked one idiot yuppie, what about half a dozen girls gang raped & killed by Muslims in Assam, several Hindu sootiyas jumped at me for defending rapists and rape is a rape. If rape is a rape, then why not such outrage for Assamese victims? Just because they are Hindus and not Kashmiris?

Time & again, Evanjehadi narrative can run circles around PIF and idiot Hindus like buffoons adopt their narrative hook, line & sinker. No hopes from Hindu community. Several E-Jehadis are mocking our religion and gods openly, same people who caution about excesses of freedom of speech when it comes to Danish cartoons or Jesus jokes. It is only sootiya Hindus who laugh at our own gods, nobody else does.

Bhagwan bachaye is desh ko aur is dharm ko.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:39 am

Dr Praveen Patil

@5Forty3
1h1 hour ago
More
Fortunately, what media reports and Twitter outrages to, is not the reality of India. But there is a massive and concerted attempt to alter perceptions now.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:41 am

https://twitter.com/MeenaKalasuva/statu ... 4229519360
Priyanka getting physically harassed by her own party cadres

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:55 am

https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/984699779832836096

read the responses...it is eye opener...

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:47 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:46 am
Not a squeak about half a dozen Hindu girls raped by Muslims in last 30 days in Assam but national & international outrage over a heinous rape in J&K. Are Hindus daughters of this country not worthy of respect or love? Do they not need justice?
Sir, you are expecting something like rain on Moon. Never happens and never will happen.
I had always wondered about loss of Hindu civilization due to Islamic onslaught by few barbarian Muslims from CA or ME. In last 4-5 years, I have understood why we lost Afg,Pak and almost most of India. We are our worst enemies.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 am
Hindus are themselves delusional. When I asked one idiot yuppie, what about half a dozen girls gang raped & killed by Muslims in Assam, several Hindu sootiyas jumped at me for defending rapists and rape is a rape. If rape is a rape, then why not such outrage for Assamese victims? Just because they are Hindus and not Kashmiris?
That's a losing argument sir. Usually this sort of argument and whataboutery by Hindus is quite proven to be ineffective in changing the narrative. If I were to be asked, I would simply be quite brutal about this episode and just respond "Listen bud, I have actually no goddamn sympathies for whatever happened recently in Kathua. You all sootiyas were quiet during mass rapine and Hindu exodus of KPs in 90s, so lets STFU this time as well"

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:19 pm

horses for courses. your response needs to be tailored for the audience and intended effect.

for 'never modi' and trolls - its only attack and no defense.

for non-party affiliated friends and family etc - it is the right explanation of things. just lay out facts, no whataboutery, no rhetoric etc and let them come to conclusion. If you have truth on your side, then truth will win.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 pm

If you need proof this is not about rape of the girl but islamization of Jammu. A article in Opindia.com about the harrasment and exodus of Hindus from a month ago. The protests by Hindus is against harrasment not punishment to the culprits.

http://www.opindia.com/2018/02/hindus-f ... ce-exodus/

PS: Guys, please spread the above link. This makes it clear what the protests are about. Its never about shielding the victims.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Looks like a news is slowly leaking out that the protests in Kathua were AGAINST arbitrary arrests after accusing people of committing the heinous rape. The English media and the biased media in a few southern states would continue to play the old story; The Sangh tried to protect the rapists. But these incidents are happening in Northern India where every body speaks Hindi, and can even figure out what is being said by the protesters etc. Are the BJP so helpless that they cannot clarify things in Northern India, where they don't even have communication/language issues? All said and done it is not the English savvy and "secular" people who actually come to vote, there are lot more people out there who can still be reached out to.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 pm
If you need proof this is not about rape of the girl but islamization of Jammu. A article in Opindia.com about the harrasment and exodus of Hindus from a month ago. The protests by Hindus is against harrasment not punishment to the culprits.

http://www.opindia.com/2018/02/hindus-f ... ce-exodus/

PS: Guys, please spread the above link. This makes it clear what the protests are about. Its never about shielding the victims.
thanks for the link.
BJP-PDP govt rules JK, in spite of that if Peacefuls/Hurriyat/Mehboob is able to wrest narrative under nose of BJP, who is to blame?
Police is as much under BJP as under PDP, why are they running amok?
Eventually mud will stick to BJP: even if CBI enquiry points in opposite direction 4 months after, same librandus would be outraging re another Asifa & this one would be long forgone.
Can any one tell what has BJP gained with this govt in JK?
Ram Madhav is to be blamed for this fiasco.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Srinagar: Kathua rape and murder case took another turn on Friday evening after two BJP ministers submitted their resignation.
Choudhary Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga submitted their resignations to the party, BJP leader Sate Sharma confirmed to Kashmir Reader.
The two ministers had participated in a rally organised by Hindu Ekta Manch to support accused in Kathua rape-and-murder case.

https://kashmirreader.com/2018/04/13/ka ... rs-resign/

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm

legacy of BJP...
first inducted dubious people in BJP JK...when they got activated now crying wolf..
Yes he(Jammu Bar Association chief BS Slathia) was my polling agent, and also Lal Singh(BJP J&K minister) was in Congress, they were secular then but BJP has vitiated the atmosphere so badly in J&K that these individuals have now turned communal: Ghulam Nabi Azad, Congress

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 pm

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:14 pm

सुनील शर्मा

@sunilsharma_jmu
2h2 hours ago
More
भाजपा के मंत्रियों का हो गया हो तो कृपया पत्रकार बंधू और बुद्धिजीवी @INCIndia प्रदेशाधय्क्ष @GAMIR_INC का बयान भी सुन लें क्या कह रहे हैं वो हिन्दू एकता मंच के बारे में और तो और वो भी समर्थन कर रहे हैं उनकी मांग का।
Watch the video in this tweet.
https://twitter.com/sunilsharma_jmu/sta ... 0681747457

Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh congress president Ghulam Ahmad MirVerified (@GAMIR_INC) saying the protests are not against punishing the culprits but faulty investigation. He says the real culprits are being shielded.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Indrad wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm
legacy of BJP...
first inducted dubious people in BJP JK...when they got activated now crying wolf..
Yes he(Jammu Bar Association chief BS Slathia) was my polling agent, and also Lal Singh(BJP J&K minister) was in Congress, they were secular then but BJP has vitiated the atmosphere so badly in J&K that these individuals have now turned communal: Ghulam Nabi Azad, Congress
I don't see anything dubious that Lal Singh is doing now. The support for the movement is across parties in Jammu. Its obvious that there is public outrage against the investigation so much so that two ministers resigned. I for one don't think this is an engineered protest by the congressis. For once, Hindus of Kashmir are asserting against atrocities committed against them and more power to them.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm

What happened to the claim of JetLee having good connections in Lootens media. If he can't even take care of presstitute media, then he must be relegated to some not so important ministry. I don't see any let up by Looten media to pin every blame on Modi Ji.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Vikas wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm
What happened to the claim of JetLee having good connections in Lootens media. If he can't even take care of presstitute media, then he must be relegated to some not so important ministry. I don't see any let up by Looten media to pin every blame on Modi Ji.
He has connections for himself. He gets a clean and benign press, always and every time.

As for the rest, the very first rule of politics kicks in, the devil take the hindmost, no??

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Modi sarkar is playing by the rule book. Sadly, said rule book was written by the opposition during its long decades in power.

I keep hoping, against hope, that things will turn around. I doubt it. Too many vested phoren interests want to see NM ose and are wiling to pump in a few 100s of millions USD (chump change, if you ask me, when the prize is India) to their favorite BIFs.

I've long stopped watching tv news. Among the better decisions I made. And its not hard to see that even 5 minutes of surfing twitter leaves a bad aftertaste, such is the negativity spilling outta there aajkal.

The BIF have won this round. And will continue to press home their advantage. Q is what can the PIFs do against such a coordinated onslaught?! Depressing to consider the possibilities going forward.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Kathua rape case and its coverage by media shows how Hindus have become condemned in India. The rape itself was heinous and rapist must be punished. But the way the whole coverage has put entire community in dock is just scary. I feel for Jammu hindus. There is no one to defend you. You will have to defend yourself. Here is a community which is feeling the squeeze from islamists from all side but even their own hindu brethren from outside is not showing any concern and that too when a sympathetic BJP is in power in center and also sharing power in State. Initial investigation clearly shows ham handed investigation by J&K police. And demand for CBI inquire is being spun as communal by Media and Congress.

I dont think BJP will ever be able to blatantly stand for Hindus. Only thing Jammu can do now is that organize themselves in a regional hindu party whose only concern should be protecting their rights. Basically, Jammu Hindus need to be exact replicas of Kashmiri Muslims to protect themselves.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:40 pm

If I was a politician, especially a BJP politician, I would make sure to have an alibi for every minute.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Vikas wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm
jetli has undergone kidney transplantation few days ago in AIIMS. He is suffering from bad health.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Indrad wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:03 pm
legacy of BJP...
Well, many of us had voiced plentiful of apprehensions on hoards of crooks joining BJP immediately after BJP won LS2014. It was quite suspicious. They all will be activated for 2019, looks like.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:52 pm

EconomicTimes

Verified account

@EconomicTimes
Follow Follow @EconomicTimes
More
#KathuaRapeCase: "Don't push us. Currently, Jammu youth has the #Tiranga in their hands. It can easily be replaced with AK-47s and bombs :BS Slathia, President, #JammuBARAssociation dares Govt of India, Supreme Court
Demanding removal of Rohingyas.
https://twitter.com/sunilsharma_jmu/sta ... 0681747457