The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 am

twitter

farook abdullah and his born again avatar. He and his family have followed the same script now for decades. The son, omar has also pitched in, singing the same tune.
Wonder if charges of financial irregularities in J&K cricket association when he was its president and which are now being tried in court helped Abdullah discover his love for Bharat Mata. Or, to be charitable, wisdom has dawned organically late in life
Farooq Abdullah passionately chants “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” followed by “Jai Hind” multiple times at rally to cheers from crowd and some heckling. Wisdom dawns late on Kashmir’s politicians and is often temporary

this is true taqiya. I don't hear any "vande matatam" or “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” from ANY of his co religious kin, including his "great" son, omar the abdullah.
Farooq Abdullah, justifying his chant “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” at rally, says in interview with Arnab: “The prophet said if you don’t love your land, you cannot love Allah.”

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:22 am

SG Suryah Verified account @SuryahSG

Kerala's ruling Communist Party repacks the relief materials donated from other states in new bags with CPM labels. Liberals, Pseduo-Seculars will maintain pindrop silence; because thats how ecosystem works! Cheerleaders like @NaveenFilmmaker & @sindhan will hide in rat-holes!

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:11 pm

this 700cr aid fiasco...is such a prime example of the agenda-drivers in media who can drop an unsourced news and the rest running around like headless chickens and dogs barking in sync..

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:13 pm
Haldiram wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 am
Rahul M wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:39 pm
2013 Rajasthan was not a NDA govt. please correct this (if this was created by you) and a clear pattern emerges, only non-BJP states are callous about suffering of fellow Indians.
* punjab is the only exception, then again BJP is a junior partner there.
Seems like some of the errors are deliberate, thus a useless propaganda piece. Shows Bihar contribution to Uttarakhand flood 2013 as zero when Bihar had actually contributed 5 crore.

Uttarakhand floods: More states join relief efforts; Bihar, Odisha give Rs 5 crore aid
protest too much ? ;)
the odisha data is present correctly, please read.
so, adding the bihar & odisha data points, the callous ones are INC/UPA ones.
Saar, where did I say Odisha data was wrong? I said Bihar data was wrong. Pay attention when you read a post!

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:59 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Guys, I am f!king frustrated once again with BJP's response to Pappu's low-IQ seditious cacophony in Germany:

1. Why couldn't BJP have hit back saying that Congoons being holier than though on Pappu's claim of lack of social mobility leading to extremism, they could have cited Pappu's rise to leader of opposition simply by virtue of his dynasty and Italian European heritage, and other members of opposition would have been terrorists by now for their inability to rise to the top echelons of power :-)?

2. His utter horse manure and nonsense on US invasion of Iraq and unemployment causing rise of ISIS etc. In response, not one BJP spokesman attacked Pappu for his Nehruvian self righteous preachy sermons that has been the leitmotif of Indian foreign policy under Congoons. Does anybody really think US honchos could give a hoot for such lofty introspective garbage? In fact, the architect of Iraq dystopia, Bush Jr. is having a jolly good time in Texas giving useless speeches (like Pappu) for mega bucks, hunting wild birds, drinking, and eating Texas T-bone stakes. No white American gives a rodent's ass for the their gang rape of Iraq and its aftermath.

3. WTF does Al Queda have to with India? Not one word in BJP's response about the real terror problem that afflicts India: Pakis. BJP could have responded by pointed out cause of terror is not unemployment and poverty, but ideology and Paki state sponsorship and cited the number of Indians killed and continues unabated. Instead this Al Queda and ISIS balderdash that has little or no impact on India and is the Gold standard for terror set by US and its western lackeys to let their munnas like Pakis off the hook.
Wait till you hear this!

RSS === Muslim Brotherhood

Rahul Gandhi says RSS’ idea similar to Muslim Brotherhood in Arab world

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:21 pm

^^^^

Here is useless toothless reply from BJP spokesman Sambit Patra in response to Pappu's attack on RSS

Responding to Gandhi’s remarks, BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra said the Congress president did not have maturity and understanding of India. “You have said that the ideology of the government is that of the Muslim Brotherhood? You’re a parliamentarian and the president of a Congress party,” Patra said during a press conference in Delhi.

“Rahul ji you have no maturity and understanding of India. You have no facets. The only quality you possess is hatred against PM Modi and BJP,” the BJP spokesperson added.
Is it any wonder Congoons and their ecosystem go on such a ferocious attack on BJP? Why couldn't Sambit have unleased a counter storm? He could have said Pappu calling RSS as the equivalent of Muslims brother hood is similar to saying Pappu and his mummy are like Italian fascist Mussolini dictatorship, aka, one family rule. This will rile up Congoons. Or attack Pappu and his mummy like how Giriraj SingJi did, call into question Congoon slavery to Sonia because of her European looks and heritage. And there is 100% truth in this.

It just makes me puke profusely with India looking like a total banana republic where Pappu goes to some gora lands and attacks BJP, attacks ModiJi, attacks RSS. India almost comes across like pot countries, no disrespect to them, where leaders of rival clans come to some western capital and whine about another clan while the goras play p!ss maker. Bloody disgusting.

Of course, if you attack Pappu for raking up Indian domestic policies abroad, Pappu's slaves will do whataboutery and say ModiJi did the same in his address to NRIs abroad. I don't ever recall ModiJi doing this with such brazenness, I know he once said BJP is not one family rule or something to that effect, but nevertheless the charge sticks and like everything else, and BJP defense is like that of Sambit Patra, weak and ineffective.

Of course, that said, I wonder how many people, especially those that need to make ends meet are really following Pappu's cacophony, so maybe ModiJi the smart politicians he is, along with RSS, are quietly doing work on the ground.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:30 pm

why to get unnecessarily worked up crs..not good for your health

rss boogeyman does not work anymore...it is already beyond diminishing returns and heading into negative territory

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:46 pm

2019 is coming. BJP will go to electorate for re-election. While I am pretty sure of its Economic agenda, I am not sure what its cultural agenda will be. Here is my wish list in order of priority:

1. Population Control Law. No govt benefits or subsidy to people having more then 2 kids.
2. Nationwide Anti-Conversion Law on lines of current Gujrat anti-conversion law. Stringent punishment like life imprisonment for false allurements.
3. Nationwide NRC to Identify, disenfranchise, deport illegals.
4. Provide Linguistic Minority status for educational purposes to various Hindu groups if the population is less then 1 Cr. This should resolve the RTE to great extent.
5, Abrogate 35A, 370
6. TT Bill.
7. Creamy layer cutoff for availing minority benefits.

Please feel free to add..

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:39 pm

Well, even Jaggi is echoing my lament that BJP seems unable to hit back to Pappu's rubbish. More ominously, he cites some polls that show Pappu's popularity rising and BJP could lose state elections coming up later this year. Mera Bharat Mahan:

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/team-m ... ve-tactics

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:30 pm
why to get unnecessarily worked up crs..not good for your health

rss boogeyman does not work anymore...it is already beyond diminishing returns and heading into negative territory
Agree and disagree GusJi. I mean just go and watch Sambit Patra's response to Pappu Chutiya's attack on RSS from a gora land; comparing a great Hindu cultural organization comprised of sons-of-the soil working selflessly to uphold India's Hindu civilizational dignity. Patra is almost pleading with Pappu, oh RahulJi please praise RSS there are doing this, this, and that.

I say, boss, don't be so defensive and angry. Congoons must be watching Sambit Patra's anger and laughing their asses off. They know they have got under BJP/RSS's skin. And do you think a detailed rebuttal of Pappu is warranted? I say NO. He is mouthing utter uneducated nonsense, be it on ISIS, be it on Demo, be it on GST, be it Doklam, be it on RSS. Just counter attack him by laughing but in a harsh tone that will p!ss Congoons off. Attack pappu. Attack his mommy. Attack them as anti-Hindu, seditious, all in strong words. I know Pappu's media slaves like UnDy will come out swinging accusing BJP of being fascist, intolerant of criticism etc. So what. Let there be a scandal. Its way much better than letting Pappu and Coggons sieze and set the narrative and BJP responding to rubbish.

Giving the likes of Pappu detailed analysis of their wild accusations only makes BJP look defensive and pained.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:22 pm

The most disgusting aspect of Pappu's speech is that he used foreign platform for internal politics. Put aside RSS, just the very thought of talking about internal family matter on international platform is quite traitorous. Maybe simply he is playing someone else's script.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm

^^^ When BJP even atempts to point out that seditious behavior of Pappu, Pappu’s slaves including people like K.C. Singh will do whataboutery and say ModiJi did the same by criticizing dynasty in his speeches to NRI audiences on foreign soil. How would you counter that with a few sound bytes?

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 pm

crams wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm
^^^ When BJP even atempts to point out that seditious behavior of Pappu, Pappu’s slaves including people like K.C. Singh will do whataboutery and say ModiJi did the same by criticizing dynasty in his speeches to NRI audiences on foreign soil. How would you counter that with a few sound bytes?
Exactly. K.C. Singh blamed Modi for first starting this.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:14 pm

^^^ Indeed. I have not read what he said but had read that he criticized (with specifics) from German soil.
This is extremely strange to put it mildly and goes against the norm of any country (not just India) where criticism of govt. by political leaders does not happen from foreign soil. There will be some backlash from people on this. I cant imagine what the benefits might be for Congress.

crams:
Man, for the sake of your blood pressure, temporarily stop reading such articles. You clearly get upset and it stays with you for days. It is going to get worse as the elections draw close.

I cannot fathom what benefit you derive from reading them. If you post on social media or call radio stations and joust with the guests, then there is some benefit to the ruling party with what you do. But if that's not happening, there's only a downside to your reading these articles.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Pappu is not only criticizing BJP and Modi on foreign soil, but he is criticizing India itself like women are unequal in Indian (read Hindu) culture etc.
Anyway his foreign tours have lost their effect. The novelty wore off.

Also it made sense for Modi to bash congress abroad as they have a large base abroad. Congress does not have such strong support outside India.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:07 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:11 pm
crams wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Exactly. K.C. Singh blamed Modi for first starting this.
You mean this K.C Singh ?
I know there is no lack of traitors ever willing to be Massa's b**** in Congi ecosystem - but guess words of such sepoys carry great weight for you in your lame equal equal attempts b/w RaGa and NaMo ?
Another gem of this K.C Singh>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhj8ZrMUwAATzQF.jpg
Haldiram wrote:Exactly. K.C. Singh blamed Modi for first starting this.
Modi's political comments were made directly infront of specific gatherings of NRI's PIO's or Indian Diaspora in general (i.e infront of Indian citizens with right to vote(NRI's) and longterm stakeholders in India(diaspora)).And Modi never targeted India itself abroad like your Pappu is doing now.Ever...Even in the darkest days of "Hindu Terror" bogeys raised by UPA1&2 to target Hindus/RSS/Sangh.

In contrast your pappu crawled on to the stage setup by his gora fourfathers in Germany and London just to do randirhona against India.
Pappu's gyrating performance on stage per the script of his gora fourfathers reminded me again of this b*** regaling his masters in London(which never gets old btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUj4ZoGtgys

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:09 am

Lilo, excellent point on ModiJi's attack on dynasty was to NRIs. But on Indian DDM, where there is a shouting match on TV or Congoon-friendly print media, that distinction is lost. Sadly, it shows how divided India is and Pappu's slaves far from castigating him will only worship him even more for that delivery.

Man, I have never seen the Ram Guha puke. I can only say one thing. I can't even piss on that b@stard. He is beneath contempt. I mean the chuckling moron clown that is, does he even realize how much of an ass he is, and how much ISI types will be lauding him: shabash beta!!!

Srikumar, I just checked my BP my friend, it is 133/66, and pulse rate is 51. I am middle aged (not too old, not too young :-)). I know that top # (systolic) is a tad high at 133, its always been high for years. But I assure you, its not because of my anger over Pappu. Many doctors tell me that lower # (diastolic pressure when heart muscles are relaxed) is more important, but I constantly monitor the top#.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:19 am

Amb(??) K C Singh, is a former joint secretary to ex President Zail Singh and is more than just a closet khalistani.

Everything anti India with this guy stems from rajiv gandhi's so called "ill treatment" of zail singh and he has subsequently built a mountain out of that molehill with his ever-growing resentment and frustrations because he did not receive some coveted post retirement sinecure unlike some of his more circumspect and undoubtedly better polished colleagues.

His analysis is very often puerile and colored with a personal bias that is palpable. Just because he speaks in a deliberate, measured tone and cadence like our beloved urban naxal yogendra yadav, it doesn't mean that he always knows what he is talking about.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:31 am

I think that under the circumstances, twitter should either be banned or regulated in India.

twitter
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey "fully admit[s]" @Twitter staff share a Left-leaning bias after facing accusations that conservatives are discriminated against on the social media platform. To his credit @jack does not do the desi rope trick of 'neutrality'.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: I 'fully admit' our bias is 'more left-leaning'
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said on Saturday that he "fully admit[s]" Twitter employees share a largely left-leaning bias after facing accusations that conservatives are discriminated against on the social media platform.

In an interview that aired Saturday on CNN, Dorsey said his company has a responsibility to be open about its political viewpoints, but to operate without bias when applying content policies to users.

"We need to constantly show that we are not adding our own bias, which I fully admit is ... is more left-leaning," Dorsey says.

"But the real question behind the question is, are we doing something according to political ideology or viewpoints? And we are not. Period," he added.

Dorsey went on to insist that his company only polices behavior on the platform, not content.

Dorsey's remarks follow criticism from the right over supposed "shadow-banning" of conservative users. The platform and Dorsey have also faced questions over the decision not to remove far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from the platform, despite other social media platforms choosing to do so.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 am

There is absolutely no mention of how Bhakrid went about in the Yogi's UP. Was there full compliance with the decree against public slaughter?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 am

Rajnath seems to be bearing down rather hard and papa alphonse is looking distinctly uncomfortable.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:54 am

chetak wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 am
Rajnath seems to be bearing down rather hard and papa alphonse is looking distinctly uncomfortable.
And he seems to be singing a different tune now. No love for the Arabs and their 700 crore.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:10 am

This does not seem like a good idea when our soldiers are being killed on LOC practically everyday:

India and Pakistan take part for the first time in SCO military drill

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 am

Sachin wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:54 am
chetak wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 am
And he seems to be singing a different tune now. No love for the Arabs and their 700 crore.
He is not too long for the coveted post of minister. Either he fears the next reshuffle or the next govt in 2019.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 am

SSundar wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 am
There is absolutely no mention of how Bhakrid went about in the Yogi's UP. Was there full compliance with the decree against public slaughter?
perhaps this gives some hint? ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4W72F ... p=drivesdk

(pls open/download the video from the link. shows a mulla making an announcement to 'haazraat' over mike in a mosque under the watch of a policeman, not to even by mistake sacrifice any bovine-family animal).