The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
fanne
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by fanne » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Lilo sir, unfortunately we are in this fight alone. Most of genuine RW (not the fakes that you posted, these were perhaps non RW to begin with) have decided for NOTA or have complains or will work for Cambridge analytics for free (isn't there a saying, with fools like these who needs enemy - It must have been prevalent human nature through out time for it to become a saying).
Look at today's dalit agitation - Fully cooked in CA lab, ably supported by RW. Look at BJP predicament - If it supports loses FC support (Karni Sena, another CA/Con outfit will make sure at least the Rajputs in RJ turn against), if it doesn't support it loses Dalits. The Unified Hindu vote bank, does get splintered. Similarly all the riots in BH is to make JDU and BJP alliance come unstuck, ably supported by CA/con and the fueled by RW (why cant we beat up MS hainji? What has BJP done). They would rather be massacred, have 100 years of Vatican rule, then have a Modi, who per them is only 99% pure not 100%).

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:10 pm

^^ Many of these uber-yindootvawadi handles appear fake/suspicious to moi.

Sadly, the potential to alienate genuine Indic-leaning folks should not be underestimated.

I would again state it, like chetak ji also said out there - some strong govt action or at least strong words on *some* Indic cause - would have given many of us looking for a sign that we matter in the NM calculus, something to hang on to.

A statement - just a statement, no legislation asked for at this stage even - by NM in parliament calling out the flaws an biases of the RTE (for example) would go a loooong way in soothing many, many Indic nerves and sensibilities. Would galvanize the PIFs. Would get 24x7 attention, hajaaron likes and RTs and shares on SM, generate tons of debate on whatsapp etc., would rejuvenate the Indic voter. IMVHO, of course.

I continue to hope the above will be one of the unconventional political air-strikes NM+AS are planning in the coming months, in the run-up top 2019.

Only.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 pm

twitter
Manmohan Singh went to Cambridge

Rahul Gandhi went to Cambridge Analytica

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:53 pm

SC has just diluted the draconian measures of the SC/ST act not dumped it. In this Dalit agitation I see signs of desperation from BIFs. They are trying to break the USHV.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:07 pm

"some strong govt action or at least strong words on *some* Indic cause - would have given many of us looking for a sign that we matter in the NM calculus, something to hang on to."

the idea that you don't matter - is the sort of disillusionment that is being fostered...

at this point, if you are going to withhold your full fledged support because your notions on what NM/AS should say this specific thing, or do that specific thing..is just plain BS.

go ahead..nurse your grievance and hem and haw while claiming whatever label that makes you justify all this..

I am going all out in my support of this govt to continue. I will see what I can do to get RSS in my rural TN hometown and how many votes I can push to bjp/ally candidate.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Gus wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:07 pm
at this point, if you are going to withhold your full fledged support because your notions on what NM/AS should say this specific thing, or do that specific thing..is just plain BS.
No Q of with-holding support, period. Hence, what follows your 'because' is plain BS.

P.S. So Modi voters shouldn't have hopes and expectations from Modi sarkar? And pray why not? Doesn't mean we cease to be Modi voters or that our votes count for any less than yours.
go ahead..nurse your grievance and hem and haw while claiming whatever label that makes you justify all this..
Couldn't have 'gone ahead' without your express permission.
I am going all out in my support of this govt to continue. I will see what I can do to get RSS in my rural TN hometown and how many votes I can push to bjp/ally candidate.
More power to you, saar. You won't find me deriding your efforts or otherwise casting aspersions on intent.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Goons for hire, just as we thought. These skullcaps are playing 'dalit' now?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm

Why do you guys post tweets of random guys from Internet ? What is the point you are trying to prove.SM is full of people with different ideologies and just because someone pushes for a PoV which involves defeating BJP, does not make him part of BIF. There are lot of patriotic Indians who support Congoons and Commies and all the Ganga-Jamuna-Krishna-Kaveri cultural nonsense

Where are those who keep defending AJ as someone who has handle over Looten Media and hence FM position. My only source of MSM media is from BGR and twitter and does not look like AJ has any grip over media, the way anti-bjp news is gleefully spread. Not that I care about MSM presstitutes. To think that opposition got an opportunity and they will not encash it is stupidity. On RW side, all I see is clamor to fire Fadnavis, Fire Sushma, Remove Jadvekar, fire Khattar, drop Kadi Ninda...

When was the last time, BIF demanded that Raul be dropped like hot potato despite not a single victory or AK be sacked as Delhi CM ?

For me, the enemy is right at the gate and is not going to get defeated by 2014 or 2019 alone. Don't forget that Jehadis kept knocking at Sindh for many decades before they got the foot in and for next 1000 years, Bharat was ushered into dark ages.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:38 pm

No Q of with-holding support, period. Hence, what follows your 'because' is plain BS.

i recall you saying something like that a while back...that you won't have "enthusiasm" this time..

whatever..enough of this r&d and wasting time and energy within when the fighting is outside.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:04 pm

True, the fight is outside. I do not recall the RWers blaming Modi, spending 1/5th of their post on Raul Gaandhy, Or Sonia Manio or poerfool, or Kapil Sibbal or there favorite Chidambram, or even Sidharupayea,(going by their silence, it would look like, he is the cleanest guy on this planet). Or the judges from the BIF side. The list is long, but it is always Modi this, Modi that...

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 pm

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 584287.cms
all BJP ruled states burning...peace in South.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:14 pm

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 578246.cms

Finally Jetli has accepted apology from AK in a disappointing move fraud was in pincer grasp and could have been prosecuted.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:10 pm
^^ Many of these uber-yindootvawadi handles appear fake/suspicious to moi.

Sadly, the potential to alienate genuine Indic-leaning folks should not be underestimated.

I would again state it, like chetak ji also said out there - some strong govt action or at least strong words on *some* Indic cause - would have given many of us looking for a sign that we matter in the NM calculus, something to hang on to.

A statement - just a statement, no legislation asked for at this stage even - by NM in parliament calling out the flaws an biases of the RTE (for example) would go a loooong way in soothing many, many Indic nerves and sensibilities. Would galvanize the PIFs. Would get 24x7 attention, hajaaron likes and RTs and shares on SM, generate tons of debate on whatsapp etc., would rejuvenate the Indic voter. IMVHO, of course.

I continue to hope the above will be one of the unconventional political air-strikes NM+AS are planning in the coming months, in the run-up top 2019.

Only.
Yes, there is a segment of the BJP supporter who is wavering and foolishly so, IMHO, because as has been said so many times here, NOTA is simply not an option for us.

Even though Ram is not iconic for the entire country - certainly not in the South, WB, Kerala, even Gujarat - winning the RJB case will have profound implications and will galvanize the average Hindu like nothing else has so far. Which is why I have a feeling either the case will not be closed in time, OR, the worst case scenario, will not be in favor of Hindus. Oddly, that may actually be an even stronger clarion call for people to unite, for then the writing will really be on the wall. Whether the masses wake up and smell the coffee at last will determine the future of Dharma.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm

Supratik wrote:SC has just diluted the draconian measures of the SC/ST act not dumped it. In this Dalit agitation I see signs of desperation from BIFs. They are trying to break the USHV.
And in this case the protestors are not protesting on the court verdict, but on the central government. A steady pattern I see now is that any unfavourable thing happening to any group (esp. Dalits, X'ians & Muslims) is used as a stick to beat the GoI. Even though the GoI per.se is not even a party involved. On a news paper commment section, I found one man who asked a very logical question - "How & why should the violent protests be against GoI?". Out came the reply from a "secular" commentator - "Because of this protest, GoI had to file an appeal on the verdict".
Gus wrote:I am going all out in my support of this govt to continue. I will see what I can do to get RSS in my rural TN hometown and how many votes I can push to bjp/ally candidate.
+1. We at BRF and BGF can do lots of intellectual masturbation, but I feel none of us have the real grass root level information. We have politicians in the forum, but their neutrality off course can be just ruled out ;) :). The intellectual masturbation happening here is primarly by quoting Main Stream Media, whose neutrality is now a very questionanble aspect. I feel Lok Sabha 2019 results would still revolve around grass root level analysis, campaigning and strategy building using even booth level information. But we must remembers that new forms of fissures are now actively being brought down on the Hindu society, that much is pretty certain. How much of such campaigns can be neutralised, we need to wait and watch. But two such campaigners have been now totally neutralised; Kanhayya Kumar & Hardik Patel. No body cares too hoots for them now.
Hari Seldon wrote:Goons for hire, just as we thought. These skullcaps are playing 'dalit' now?
There is nothing new here. This has been a time tested ploy mainly used by communist "intellectuals". The Dalit & Muslim==marginalised society theory has been active for quite some time, and the communist brigade has been trying to prove hard that they are one common group. X'ians some how has been kept away from this equation. Off late there has been lots of incidents in which riots have happened between Dalits & Muslims which kind of threw the spanner in the work of the commies. The Dalits in many cases have been unable to realise that under the garb of Dalit & Muslim unity it is the Muslim community who is actually calling the shots; and punching way above their weights. Even here the Dalits remain as cannon fodder.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Vikas wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 pm
Why do you guys post tweets of random guys from Internet ? What is the point you are trying to prove.SM is full of people with different ideologies and just because someone pushes for a PoV which involves defeating BJP, does not make him part of BIF. There are lot of patriotic Indians who support Congoons and Commies and all the Ganga-Jamuna-Krishna-Kaveri cultural nonsense

Where are those who keep defending AJ as someone who has handle over Looten Media and hence FM position. My only source of MSM media is from BGR and twitter and does not look like AJ has any grip over media, the way anti-bjp news is gleefully spread. Not that I care about MSM presstitutes. To think that opposition got an opportunity and they will not encash it is stupidity. On RW side, all I see is clamor to fire Fadnavis, Fire Sushma, Remove Jadvekar, fire Khattar, drop Kadi Ninda...

When was the last time, BIF demanded that Raul be dropped like hot potato despite not a single victory or AK be sacked as Delhi CM ?

For me, the enemy is right at the gate and is not going to get defeated by 2014 or 2019 alone. Don't forget that Jehadis kept knocking at Sindh for many decades before they got the foot in and for next 1000 years, Bharat was ushered into dark ages.
Agree with all the 'enemy at the gates' thing. I have no doubt that India WILL cease to exist in its current form if BIF forces win 2019. Not necessarily geographically but culturally, mentally and socially.

Like they said on Twitter, the BIF will turn India to ashes if they can be the king of ashes.

However, I do have a explanation regarding this -
Sure some Congressi and AAP voters are normal patriotic Indians but I have noticed one trait in all of them (who I have met and engaged), they are not Hindutva-wadi or Nationalists. Most are dhimmi and the rest just don't care. On the other side, every Hindutvawadi or Nationalist person I know is a BJP voter. Here, devout Hindu != Hindutva and patriotism != Nationalism.

BJP is, in my humble opinion, a vehicle for the aspirations of these voters and not a personality or family cult like AAP/Congress and all the aggressive demands/ complaints and restlessness comes from the make-up of these voters.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:25 pm

This is how CA has formed close whatsapp group, mobilization is along secret caste group. The biggest anti incumbency is on the caste line, Once even BJP leaning dalits are added to their caste group and constant 24/7 propogandu can change their views. This is an extensional fight. I hope RW folks can drop targeting their own side. The good inputs like put a Bill or do this and that helps. From my side if anyone is listening - The time for counter propaganda is right now. Also lower the gas cylinder prices, yet continue the direct subsidy.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm

No Dalit judge in the country’s top court that passed order on SC/ST Act https://theprint.in/governance/no-dalit ... act/46484/

why are portals like these spared heat of law: going by this analogy who should preside over case of RJB?

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Gus wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:38 pm
i recall you saying something like that a while back...that you won't have "enthusiasm" this time..
Sneer quotes, eh? How cool. Like there was some contradiction there. Yes, the enthusiasm is long gone, replaced by stoicism, cynicism even. Part of the learning process, I guess.

whatever..enough of this r&d and wasting time and energy within when the fighting is outside.
Thanks. My mistake I responded to you last time. Shouldn't happen again. Ignore me and move on pls. I intend to return the favor.

G'bye an G'luck. Peace.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Indrad wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm
why are portals like these spared heat of law: going by this analogy who should preside over case of RJB?
That is the point comrade !!! The judiciary is also now in the target range of the "seculars" and at the same level as GoI. A case on SC/SC Atrocity act had to be heard by a judge from that community, and naturally a dispute related to a Mosque has to be heard by a Muslim judge :) ;).

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 pm

A zimble smell-test for knowing whether and which brotests are BIF-scripted.

The word 'muslim' will be conspicuously absent. BIF realized long ago that inserting muslim into anything has an pposite polarizing effect on yindoo voters. So game is to hype up caste divisions while playing down the monolithic and fast growing) malsi vote bloc.

Sadly, the noise in the media seems to suggest the turdy opposition is gaining ground. The ploy seems to be easy to use, cheap to deploy, scaleble and repeatedly reusable. Just like sabotaging railway tracks was the easiest and cheapest high-ROI weapon for terrorshits to use against the indian state. So many accidents stopped in the nick of time by alert passers-by of late. Onlee.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Their number one priority is to completely break Hindus into splinter groups. I am sure many international agencies have keen interest in this operation specially the Islamists and Church. Repercussions are tremendous. Imagine Hindus being broken into groups, not more than 8-10% of the population each while Muslims rule by virtue of a single dedicated vote bloc of 20%.

Once unity is broken, any cultural affiliations will be stomped at and removed. Church will take over that part. Both the Abrahamic cults will take apart the Hindu civilization limb by limb. But it is for Hindus to save themselves. If despite the blatant attempt to engulf country in caste wars, people of any caste vote for Congress, then what can anyone do? Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi. Hindus never learn.

Saw images of Bhagwan Ram and Hanuman being spat on and beaten with slippers. If Dalits are actually doing it, well. But I hope it is the Muslims masquerading as dalits.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Indrad wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm
No Dalit judge in the country’s top court that passed order on SC/ST Act https://theprint.in/governance/no-dalit ... act/46484/

This is not fake news, what exactly can law do against it??

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:56 pm

Although I was not in favor of Modi speaking on sundry issues, but now he needs to change tactics in the run up to '19. He needs to be vocal, speak frequently and loudly on BIF issues. Clearly lay out the dangers and unmask the vicious propoganda. It is clear that next election is not going to be fought on economic issues. It will be fight of thousand cuts. Congress is ready to turn India to ashes, if required.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 am

Clearly lay out the dangers and unmask the vicious propoganda. It is clear that next election is not going to be fought on economic issues. It will be fight of thousand cuts. Congress is ready to turn India to ashes, if required.
Aah. Welcome to this POV, saar. Nice view from here BTW, eh?

In other news, from AP where the BJP is reviled on the ground and is practically nonexistent:
BJP MLC Somu Veerraju may become Andhra Pradesh BJP boss as frontrunner opts out (NIE)

Muppalla garu had predicted this months ago. Such precience!

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 am

http://wap.business-standard.com/articl ... 282_1.html

The government needs to be seen doing something about fuel prices, this will be the next front for the opposition. Like it or not, it will lead to inflation too