The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Raj Malhotra
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Raj Malhotra » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:32 am

crams wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:48 pm
^^ I agree, of MJA does not go, outlets like UnDy will hound the living shit out of ModiJi, and given its international following for "news" from India, this could be a PR disaster for BJP in an election year. You have enough traitors and Uncle Toms who write for western rags who will demonize BJP. But at the same time, I feel that just because a bunch of useless Bimbos make allegations years after the alleged groping took place, and MJA is forced to resign, it sets a bad precedent. It makes BJP look weak and the Bimbos will go to town singing we won. Pretty soon, some other Bimbo will come out making wild allegations against somebody else higher up in BJP, and then the flood gates are open. So the trick for ModiJi is to manage the fallout from MJA and ensure there are no copy cat allegations. My own feeling is MKA should stay on for a while longer, and when the dust settles, silently step aside. He won't be able to function anyway given the cloud that has been cast over him.
Also it is to be remembered that the first Bebo being Tanusree Datta was launched by RoL in order to cause a distraction from the allegations of rape against the Bishop

The main problem has Been that NDA government is trying to shift left from right in order to occupy the space of Congress and in the process it is neither left nor right. more importantly it does not stand at all for the causes it has campaigned for and is like any other party in power seeking to encash minority vote by destruction of Hindus.

In fact the oppression of Hindus in States with RSS CMs is worse than ever.

Take the example of the arrest of the student for 45 days for posting historical truth about Ajmer Sharif in state was ruled by an RSS CM

Take another example of the murder of a judge wife and son by an EJ Bodyguard. Some websites are claiming that the EJ Bodyguard was helping conversions, protecting illegal conversion Racket & converted at least 15 persons. he murdered the wife and judge to prove a point as they were opposing. This type of Rakshasa behaviour does not develop in a day and this mass conversion racket is going on under the leadership of another RSS CM; of Haryana.

NDA II government has opened up our economy and Society to the onslaught of jihadis and EJs.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 am

sad and embarrassing part is that I really liked Sidhu while he was in BJP. He has completely gone 'clown' after he joined Congress.
Navjot will carry on with gaffe's like this and will get caught. More thathis stupid statements, I can never forgive him for joining celebrations in Pakistan while Ex-PM Sh. Vajpayee had passed away.
Take it from me, Captain will kick him out before he relinquishes the charge.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:33 am

Supratik wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:45 pm
Some news outlets are reporting that Akbar has send his resignation. Modi does not need these distractions in an election year. Bringing in Akbar and putting him up as minister was itself a mistake.
They are testing the waters to see how much of the edifice they can topple without resistance. The big "accusations" are yet to come. This is just the trailer before the main movie.

these bimbos are expecting all those "named" to go quietly into the sunset, without resistance, and without defending themselves, thus seemingly acknowledging their "guilt" publicly.

tanushree datta actually seemed very surprised that NP has filed a defamation case against her. This is not per the expected script.

I think that MJA has done the right thing and shown that someone is willing to fight back. More men will now stand and hold their ground. MJA is the real test case, if you ask me. Vivek agnihotri is being specifically targetted for his Urban Naxal outing and giving the scum an indelible name that is now tattooed on their foreheads and one that the UNs are unable to shed as it has

This #metoo nonsense is more of an entitled elite affair, it does not resonate appreciably with the mango crowd and none of the bimbos "complaining" really have a connect or even a following among the aam jantha crowd through their "writings". These "screaming on runditv harridans" are mostly and fashionably left of center and many even on the fringes of urban naxalism. Their "anguished" outpourings are simply of the "he said, she said" variety and in their preferred anonymity, they demand to be taken seriously. This, by itself, is a contradiction in terms.

Some of these bimbos should actually ride the public transport during rush hours to really appreciate "sexual harassment" in the raw. This is what the aam jantha daily goes through. They should live a month in some low income neighborhood and if they escape being sexually accosted or even raped, they would not have seen the true reality of how women without voices are being trampled upon everyday. No one seems eager or even willing to take up their cause.

This, in essence, is the true and hypocritical #metoo, when it should actually have been more inclusive, concerned and democratic #theytoo.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 am

Vikas wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 am
sad and embarrassing part is that I really liked Sidhu while he was in BJP. He has completely gone 'clown' after he joined Congress.
Navjot will carry on with gaffe's like this and will get caught. More thathis stupid statements, I can never forgive him for joining celebrations in Pakistan while Ex-PM Sh. Vajpayee had passed away.
Why are you surprised, saar??

siddhu has been a closet khalistani all his adult life and it's only now that he is coming out. and showing his true colors.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:37 am

Moksha is bullshit, I found my faith in Christianity

https://m.filmfare.com/interviews/moksh ... -4136.html

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:57 am

Government ‘Secularising’ Dusshera, We Will Celebrate Our Own ‘Dharmic’ One: Yaduveer Wadiyar, Maharaja Of Mysuru

Government ‘Secularising’ Dusshera, We Will Celebrate Our Own ‘Dharmic’ One: Yaduveer Wadiyar, Maharaja Of Mysuru
by Swarajya Staff - Oct 09 2018,

Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar, the Maharaja of Mysuru has made a statement about Dussehra that has taken everyone by surprise. A report by Vijay Karnataka, a local newspaper in the state quoted him as saying, “The Dussehra that the state government celebrates is a secular one, but what the palace observes is a ‘dharmic’ one.”

At an event organised in Mysuru, a member of the royal family of Mysuru, Pramoda Devi said that the family organises the “real Dussehra”. She added that in order to maintain the secular fabric of the state, the government chooses to involve all faiths as a part of the celebration, whereas the royal family sees it as a religious occasion that needs to be observed with utmost principles of dharma. Addressing the question of which is the real Dussehra, she said that the discussion is not relevant to the matter as people are free to celebrate it the way they want to.

On the other hand, the Maharaja said that there is not going to be any changes seen in the way the royal family celebrates the festival, and he hopes to keep the tradition alive. He insisted that Mysuru has a track-record of being one of the cleanest cities in India, and that littering during the celebrations must be avoided as it can dirty the surroundings. With regard to the demands of the pourakarmikas (civic workers), he said that the government must ensure that the situation is dealt with and the problems are mitigated at the earliest.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:50 am

#metoo

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am

chetak wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 am
Vikas wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:38 am
Why are you surprised, saar??

siddhu has been a closet khalistani all his adult life and it's only now that he is coming out. and showing his true colors.
I thought he was pretty Dharmic atleast by his public statements. He is a sad commentory on how morals of ordinary mortals decay with time.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am

This is an old video but I only chanced upon it today.

How the mighty have fallen and is it because of alcohol, drugs or the more mundane delusions of grandeur or just the plain or garden variety of persecution complex of a bitter, failed, aging, unpopular and unemployable has been ass kissing hack, yearning for her bygone days of reflected glory??.

What about her own ex-employer runditv blackballing her?? or she simply doesn't want to admit that she just isn't a media darling any longer?? and finally, how very convenient for her to blame the BJP, when other venomous snakes, her erstwhile colleagues, in fact, are thriving in the same industry and under the same govt??

and not to mention the unwashed urban naxal who is "interviewing" her, and how she is back to her old tricks of sly, suggestive innuendos and white lies while very very carefully not naming names or leaving herself open to defamation charges. It is also exactly how she played the game with some people from Gujarat for over a decade, give the dog a bad name and hang it publicly, without a shred of proof or any tangible evidence. All such fine techniques taught effectively at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in New York City, a distinctly EJ flavored school if ever there was one. :mrgreen:

Note how she repeatedly says several times during the course of her demented rantings "they all love me, they all love me".

Sure, darling, if you say so, we all believe you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fz-GMY4ZKU

Insidious Intimidations by Sections in the BJP Govt are Preventing Me from Doing My Job: Barkha Dutt

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:13 am

Malayalam Writer Embraces Islam to Protest Against Former Naxal Leader's Cremation

"converting to islam is a revolutionary act in India"

perverts, perverts! :facepalm: :evil:
also, the naxal himself was a pervert to islam in 2015.

sachin ji, what antecedents to this sadakchhaap jholawaala?!

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:17 am

chetak wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 am
This is an old video but I only chanced upon it today.

How the mighty have fallen and is it because of alcohol, drugs or the more mundane delusions of grandeur or just the plain or garden variety of persecution complex of a bitter, failed, aging, unpopular and unemployable has been ass kissing hack, yearning for her bygone days of reflected glory??.

What about her own ex-employer runditv blackballing her?? or she simply doesn't want to admit that she just isn't a media darling any longer?? and finally, how very convenient for her to blame the BJP, when other venomous snakes, her erstwhile colleagues, in fact, are thriving in the same industry and under the same govt??

and not to mention the unwashed urban naxal who is "interviewing" her, and how she is back to her old tricks of sly, suggestive innuendos and white lies while very very carefully not naming names or leaving herself open to defamation charges. It is also exactly how she played the game with some people from Gujarat for over a decade, give the dog a bad name and hang it publicly, without a shred of proof or any tangible evidence. All such fine techniques taught effectively at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in New York City, a distinctly EJ flavored school if ever there was one. :mrgreen:

Note how she repeatedly says several times during the course of her demented rantings "they all love me, they all love me".

Sure, darling, if you say so, we all believe you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fz-GMY4ZKU

Insidious Intimidations by Sections in the BJP Govt are Preventing Me from Doing My Job: Barkha Dutt

peeps like aroon purie, vineet jain etc have themselves categorically denied any commie-kind intervention from this govt (while telling about the same from the former gobermint); while infact some journos have come out with stories of how the media honchos were subservient to CONgandagies.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 am

Kabir wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 am

Sad part is that even that kind of a statement from the opposition wouldn't give a nationalist party like BJP any extra space in TN politics nor would it dent any congress chances. If Siddhu was still with the BJP he would have been skinned alive for this statement by the same 'Jallikattu Protestors' on social media and every where by now.
Absolutely, and the reason being that even those SDRE 'Jallikattu Protestors' don't mind what Sidhu said even as they probably detest his TFTA-like Punjabi condescension towards them. Because at the core, these same Dravdiain traitors don't believe in a Dharmic India. They view such an India as Hindi-dominated North-Indian Brahmin/Bania enterprise. So to that end, if Sidhu kind of thinking breaks up India, they are fine with with. In their perverted minds, they probably dream of Dravidistan in the south living p!ssfully along side extended Punjabistan to the north. (Reality will hit them when their dreams are realized :-0)).

The other part is see how the Congoon left will have their cake and eat it too. The same scum who would have roasted Sidhu for such a statement had he been BJP now berate BJP as anti-Sikh if they (BJP) attack Sidhu for his love fest with Paki killers. Recall, that snake Coupta's analysis a few weeks back saying BJP can get away with their "lynching of Muslims", but Sikhs are another matter. I mean look at where it ended, just as the ISI doctors hoped. Here was the scum bag Sidhu who was so brazen in his seditous act of prostrating before the very same killers of his countrymen, the entire country and intelligentsia should have raised their voice in revulsion and banished Sidhu from public life for good, but instead we have the Lutyen's mafia attack those opposing what Sidhu did as "anti-Sikh".

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:35 am

I think MJ Akbar has filed a defamation lawsuit against Priya Ramani. This is a good move as the urban naxal ladies may now target other BJP people as they are desperate for 2019.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:53 am

Will Sabarimala be the waterloo of the Left's only base left in Kerala?

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/zero-m ... -vote-base

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Raj Malhotra wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:32 am
NDA II government has opened up our economy and Society to the onslaught of jihadis and EJs.
And this is what the Bhakts don't get. BJP is completely compromised. We hear a lot of talk on Hindu vs Muslim, but the reality is that the goras are buying everything away while keeping the two largest communities in India distracted with hostilities.

BTW, did you have the same handle 'Raj Malhotra' on BRF also? Then we might know each other.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm
And this is what the Bhakts don't get. BJP is completely compromised. We hear a lot of talk on Hindu vs Muslim, but the reality is that the goras are buying everything away while keeping the two largest communities in India distracted with hostilities.
Okay. Now can you suggest an alternative political outfit which would ensure that two largest communities would remain pals for ever, and is not compromised like the BJP? This is a serious question.
Triank wrote:sachin ji, what antecedents to this sadakchhaap jholawaala?!
Nothing worth reporting sir :). Open the news report you have shared, it has a photo of this "revolutionary" speaking. Check whose image you see behind him ;). These are people who are the local Keralite urban naxal gangs, with very limited fan following. There has always been an attempt to show case Islam as an "egalitarian religion", and many have fallen for that as well. A similar chap had died two weeks back, and his relatives (Hindus) did the cremation the Hindu way. I remember reading that in such cases Muslim organisations are unable to stake a claim on the dead bodies (of a person who converted) mainly because GoKL does NOT have an authorised official who can formally endorse such conversions.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Supratik wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:17 pm
It seems MJ Akbar has resigned.

I don't see anything in the news about this. Do you have insider info?

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:04 am

This dhaga has reached Jannat.

Go here:
https://forum.bharatganrajya.com/viewto ... f=22&t=122