The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
KL Dubey
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Here is my perspective:

- I am sure there will be lots of analysis over the voting patterns of various groups, but I think in both MP and CG the results have been driven by local/state issues, not the Modi Sarkar. RJ is slightly different but again it is all about local issues. NaMo is hugely popular in all these states and will sweep LS seats.

- The most important thing is that the MODI FACTOR has saved BJP from a total rout especially in MP and RJ. You can't say people are "unhappy with Modi because of GST/Demo/etc" in the face of contrary facts that his campaign salvaged things as much as possible. As of now, it seems Congis are not getting an outright majority yet in MP, and the final results in RJ show they have not reached 100. A small consolation, but still....

- I agree the messaging for these state elections might have been confusing to some, though I think it was not the key issue. Just like in GJ where the dip in seats turned out to be from just one region and caused by some local policies of the goremint.

- CG remains a bit of a mystery and I am sure a very detailed analysis will be done.

- Yes, there are large numbers of voters who are highly grateful to NaMo for the "freebies" but have still not voted BJP for the state elections. The voter has developed a certain discrimination between national and state issues. Such voters obviously know where the freebies are coming from, and when LS 2019 comes they will definitely vote for NaMo.

- For LS 2019, I am sure the core message will be very focused: A strong NDA goremint in Delhi with NaMo at the helm and maintaining high delivery of services to people....versus a corrupt, money-hungry, minority-appeasing motley crew of nameless characters. Appeal to the "last chance to save India" issue as well. The challenge for NaMo and Amitji is how to fold all the other issues of caste, Hindutva, "farmer distress" etc into this message so that nobody is alienated.

- Time to work, work, work!

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Above all - and I am writing this separately from my other post - we should realize that NaMo is the central figure in the LS 2019. Without him the LS 2019 election would be the familiar "who will be the single largest party that can form coalition" type of scenery of Indian elections.

He is the man who rises above the whole thing with his strong character and accomplishments. It would be absolutely stupid for us to be pointing out what we see as flaws or oversights. The internet is overloaded with people writing stuff...does it even matter to keep posting on BGR with rants/"advice for NaMo" etc. Seems like a zero-impact activity.

My only request is to 100% close ranks behind him instead of uselessly writing posts on here criticizing him in "I told you so" terms.

Keeping mouth shut doesn't mean blindly idolizing someone. It means having enough respect and brains to let the man do this thing in the way he knows. Second-guessing and airing all dirty laundry in public ("shouting from the rooftop" serves no purpose.

People who are serious about their suggestions - why don't you send them directly to the PMO. This sarkar has put in place so many ways for public to directly reach the government and the party. Use those venues instead of endless pontification on the same things over and over again in the name of "free and fair discussion".

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Yes DubeyJi, good analysis.

Only minor nit-pick is whether Indian electorate who by and large are casteist and illiterate can really discern between local and national elections? Also, the most disgusting takeaway from the elections is that Pappu is taken seriously by large swathes of the electorate. A bloody silver-spoon fed filthy rich half Italian dunce has the gall to talk about humility. How people cannot see through that facade is what makes this loss so depressing.
achoudhury wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Second, dont ignore core voter concerns like demographic changes, RJB , etc. This makes core voters uninspired , emotionaly cheated and some become NOTA warriors. Basically, return to unabashed hindutva. Bring in law for RJB. Promise stringent anti-conversion law, NRC and Population control law if voted back to power.
Not sure I agree with this 100%. With such deep caste divisions, Hinduthva can be a double edged sword. Somewhat like a hard-hitting batsman in 1-day game. If he goes and plays his natural game unabashedly (Hinduthva) and succeeds, it is awesome. But on a different day, his wild swinging could cost the team the match. So I would use Hinduthva in moderate doses. A destitute SC/ST or OBC might be a devout Hindu, but when faced with penury, I doubt Hinduthva will appeal to him, matter of fact, it will be counter-productive, especially when Pappu can come in and say, I will do this, this, and this if you vote for me. Never mind nobody can keep those promises, much less Congoons who have ruled for 70+ years.

Third, dont appease SC/ST at the cost of UC/OBC rather accomodate SC/ST in different ways. Devise dole policies to target only core voters and junk sabka saath sabka vikaas. E.g. go for massive doles to Farmers, MC and SC/ST. Most farmers are hindus and they should benefit from that. Announce immediate substantial bonus on Kharif and Rabi. Dont let diesel/petrol prices rise. Announce subsidy for tirth yatras for all hindus. Give free gas cylinders to SC/ST. Forget abt fiscal discipline and rain doles. Development can wait. Slow disintegration of India can not.
Excellent points.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:24 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:10 pm
Yes DubeyJi, good analysis.

Only minor nit-pick is whether Indian electorate who by and large are casteist and illiterate can really discern between local and national elections?
Well, this election including the opinion/exit polls shows they are doing that. Several channels/agencies also did LS opinion polling alongside the VS 2018 polling. Voters seemed to showe a clear discrimination between the two. Even the CVoter guy claims this.
Also, the most disgusting takeaway from the elections is that Pappu is taken seriously by large swathes of the electorate. A bloody silver-spoon fed filthy rich half Italian dunce has the gall to talk about humility. How people cannot see through that facade is what makes this loss so depressing.
No, in fact it is the reverse. The voters know they are not voting for Pappu as CM in a state election. In RJ, they seem to have been enthused by Gehlot and Pilot, and by Kamalnath and Scindia in MP. I don't know about CG.

I would certainly be depressed if Pappu is the people's choice for PM in 2019. But this will not happen...the non-green voter knows what he is....Pappu.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 pm

eggsperts are out on SM there are two diverse opinions:
-BJP lost cos it moved away from Hindutva , only vikas doesn't get you victory
- BJP lost cos it deviated from Vikas, Hindutva can't get you win in caste divided society.

which one is correct! pls enlighten.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 pm

I guess the election results show that those Hindus care for neither Vikas nor Hindutva. They want to fault current governments for not fulfilling their personal whims and fancies. They had voted congress out because of the scams and incumbency, and now voted BJP out because of incumbency and their newly developing dislike for Modi. No Hindu in their right frame of mind would vote for the congress again within 2 terms until they suffered something worse than they did during congress rules. Sometimes people's thinking baffles me. Rahul Gandhi did everything possible to persuade even the most novice of voters to NOT vote for the congress and yet we have this result?

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Kabir wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 pm
I guess the election results show that those Hindus care for neither Vikas nor Hindutva. They want to fault current governments for not fulfilling their personal whims and fancies. They had voted congress out because of the scams and incumbency, and now voted BJP out because of incumbency and their newly developing dislike for Modi. No Hindu in their right frame of mind would vote for the congress again within 2 terms until they suffered something worse than they did during congress rules. Sometimes people's thinking baffles me. Rahul Gandhi did everything possible to persuade even the most novice of voters to NOT vote for the congress and yet we have this result?
Where did you get that they dislike Modi? It was a bunch of state elections and you can at most say these people did not like their CMs and wanted change. Regardless of what anyone incl BJP says, state and national are different. People can want a regional party in the state and BJP at national. Karnataka did that all the time in the 70s and 80s with Janata Party and Congress.

You can complain only if Modi loses 2019.

Raj Malhotra
BGR Newbie

Post by Raj Malhotra » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:29 pm

I made the following post on 28th July 2018 when lot of Modi fans attacked me:-
In theory BJP had a very intelligent policy
Win elections on the basis of Hindu vote both but talk only of Vikas overtly.

When in power, continue the appeasement policy so that the minorities will also vote for BJP in the next elections, ditch Hindutva & build pro poor image.

Unfortunately it seems that BJP has been unable to get the minority votes and its pro MNC economic policies will lead to damage to core vote base.

But that's no different from 1977, 1989, 2004 etc when BJP messed around with its voter base.

Coupled with mahagathbandhan it means that BJP will have great difficulty in repeating its feat of 2014.

BJP needs 250 + seats while Congress only needs 100 + seats to form the government.

Congress has solid vote and support of 20% minorities, any minor drift of BJP voters to Congress will lead to complete decimation of BJP.

Saying that Congress is anti Hindu and BJP is pro Hindu is not adequate, the question is what is BJP doing for them?

In these assembly elections BJP lost without even Mahagathbandan against them & Maywati dividing opposition votes.

If we believe that Voters will vote for BJP in 2019 General elections, then it seems that there is no intention of course correction. Perhaps one more round of demonitisation, or even lower duties on Chinese goods will help even more.

Frankly it's the fault of voters only. Modi Govt is unimpeachable.

Suraj
BGR Member

Post by Suraj » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 am

While it would have been nicer to win these elections, voter behavior except in CG where trends were not visible, is not hard to understand. It's impossible to avoid being voted out, even if you do well. Voters are open to change. Doesn't matter if it was a good ride with the incumbent. 'Time for a change' is a strong message, because people are curious. CG has seen 15 continuous years, and MP 20 continuous years. It is a fact of politics - "great, good job, let me just see what the other guy has to offer this time". It also puts a very heavy expectation on the new government to perform at the bare minimum as well as the one it's replacing.

Performing extremely well on the economic front (e.g. RJ and MP) does not prevent electoral defeat, but it does ensure that people have sufficiently high expectations of the new dispensation that they better succeed or else. Some parties pursue a scorched earth tactic after poor performance - make it hard for the next guy. On the other hand one can make it just as hard by being extremely good. It won't avoid electoral defeat, but it will make any shortfall in performance from the new entity very visible to people who have been accustomed to better performance.

Given the larger picture, I'd have preferred these defeats to ones at any other time. Why ? Because defeats in the 2014 cycle would have deflated the GE2014 result quickly and made the government excessively cautious. Narrow wins now followed by defeats in the 2024 cycle would have been dangerous because Modi has already announced his intent to step away from politics in ~2024 when he reaches his 75 year mark.

Given those circumstances, it's best to eat defeat now. It also provides a situation to lure the opposition to oppose Hindu-focused lawmaking and thereby unite the public more ahead of GE2019. If played well, it provides the opportunity to squeeze these states back to BJP fold in the 2024 cycle. The central government's job now is to minimize the ability of INC to use the new states as sources of cash, and to prevent regression in Naxal or other anti-national activities there.

arshyam
BGR Member

Post by arshyam » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 am

Agree with KL Dubey-ji. After 15 years in MP, can't have asked for more. Same goes for RJ - BJP put up a good performance, all things considered. It would be interesting to see what local issues swayed voters in RJ, MP was perhaps simply a desire for change. CG is troubling, sensitive state choosing the Congis, hopefully the gains made against the naxals aren't frittered away.

Per the EC, here is the final tally:

Madhya Pradesh
Result Status
Status Known For 230 out of 230 Constituencies

Code: Select all

Party				Won	Leading	Total
Bahujan Samaj Party		1	1	2
Bharatiya Janata Party 		107	1	108
Indian National Congress 	112	3	115
Samajwadi Party 		1	0	1
Independent 			4	0	4
Total 				225	5	230

Rajasthan
Result Status
Status Known For 199 out of 200 Constituencies
Party Won Leading Total

Bahujan Samaj Party			6	0	6
Bharatiya Janata Party			73	0	73
Communist Party of India (Marxist)	2	0	2
Indian National Congress		99	0	99
Bhartiya Tribal Party			2	0	2
Rashtriya Lok Dal			1	0	1
Rashtriya Loktantrik Party		3	0	3
Independent				13	0	13
Total					199	0	199

Chhattisgarh
Result Status
Status Known For 90 out of 90 Constituencies

Party 				Won	Leading	Total
Bahujan Samaj Party		2	0	2
Bharatiya Janata Party		15	0	15
Indian National Congress	67	1	68
Janta Congress Chhattisgarh (J)	5	0	5
Total				89	1	90

Mizoram
Result Status
Status Known For 40 out of 40 Constituencies

Party 				Won	Leading	Total
Bharatiya Janata Party		1	0	1
Indian National Congress	5	0	5
Mizo National Front		26	0	26
Independent			8	0	8
Total				40	0	40

Telangana
Result Status
Status Known For 119 out of 119 Constituencies

Party 					Won	Leading	Total
Bharatiya Janata Party			1	0	1
Indian National Congress		19	0	19
All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen	7	0	7
Telangana Rashtra Samithi		88	0	88
Telugu Desam				2	0	2
All India Forward Bloc		1	0	1
Independent				1	0	1
Total					119	0	119

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 am

My 2 cents- state elections are based on local (to the state) issues and not what's happening outside the state. RJ voters would not have been bothered by what's going on in MP or CG. The avg voter is going to see what's in it for me. So, if there was a Hindutva issue specific to a state, I would have expected it to play a role (only for that state) and not generally. I doubt (IMHO) most voters (For this state election) was thinking about RJB. THey voted for a specific CM and not a PM. For this reason, I believe that this vote is not a statement on Modi. Most voters who voted COng. may still be absolutely fine with Modi at the center.

That said, I dont understand why the development in the state (CG or MP) was cast aside by the voter. And whether this lack of interest development might repeat in a LS election. (I see notes about BJP-fatigue after 15 and 20 years etc. but I dont think that fully explains it. It ignores what was promised by Congress in each state, during campaigning.)

May be there were emotive issues (again, different states will have different emotive issues whether it is caste, religion or something else). RJ situation was known before hand and BJP decided not do much about it. The only silver lining I see is that this solidifies rajkumar Rahul as the primary candidate over Mamta didi, AK or whoever else is in the gathbandhan for 2019. If you are born in the right family at the right time, it does not matter if you are mediocre or worse in relation to others in your party or mahagath-bundar.

Sicanta
BGR Newbie

Post by Sicanta » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 am

Chandrasekaran
BGR Newbie

Post by Chandrasekaran » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:34 am

The final tally in MP is Congi - 114 vs BJP 108. Personally I am of the opinion that the above indicates wariness of the voter for a party that ruled them for 15 years. Definitely not a wave against BJP at all. Though the congress didn't project a CM candidate, they did have popular state leaders. Even in Rajasthan, the BJP catched up a lot in the final stages. Chattisgarh continues to be a mystery though.

What I am more worried about the effect the results will have on the congi + left eco.system itself. I expect to see the cases against the leftist liberals being thrown out, most likely the Rafale judgment will have some remarks against the PM etc in order to bring down the credibility of Shri. Modi. The attackers have smelt blood and they would try to go for the kill.

The biggest roadblock for the ecosystem to climb back is the *personal credibility* of Shri Modi. From hereon I expect all actions to create a dent on that.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 am

Guys, anybody here knowledgeable about CM KCR of TRS in Telangana? He seems to be an interesting character. I do know that he is a big devotee of Chinna Jeer SwamiJi (CJS) who himself may not be as aggressive a Hinduthva icon as YogiJi but he is definitely part of the Hinduthva family. What I mean is he is not phony in saffron robes like Swami Agnivesh. Now why am I making this observation. Because while KCR is close CJS, in the same breath he sucks up to people like Owaisi and has a mighty pissfull appeasement outlook. Furthermore, he is viscous in attacking BJP/ModiJi for "communalsim" and vowed to take on BJP. So his closeness to CJS alongside pissful appeasement and BJP attacks seem contradictory.

Also, I found it interesting that this morning in ModiJi tweet congratulating him, he referred to him with utmost respect as KCRGaru. So despite outward antagonism, is something cooking? Could BJP strategists work on him through CJS? In tight finish in 2019, TRS being part of NDA might prove to be vital, or at least could help.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 am

KJo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:21 pm
Kabir wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 pm
Where did you get that they dislike Modi? It was a bunch of state elections and you can at most say these people did not like their CMs and wanted change. Regardless of what anyone incl BJP says, state and national are different. People can want a regional party in the state and BJP at national. Karnataka did that all the time in the 70s and 80s with Janata Party and Congress.

You can complain only if Modi loses 2019.
Bihar was lost because of the quota rumour against Modi. RJ - uppercastes weaned away as Modi provisioned SC/ST act. What is Modi supposed to do next? 2014 was a different story. A lot has changed now. I specifically quoted 'newly developed dislike' because thats the ground perception one gets. Incumbency and change are not the only factors or Bihar wouldn't have been such a disaster for the people themselves to make such a decision. When BJP won Mah Modi was duely credited, UP too. I believe the defeats should be credited too. Wasn't Modi's fault. He is doing things only a super human could do. Its the electorate who seems to have voted with their eyes closed. I simply cannot buy the fact that a 44 LS seat party out of 543 is winning big states in India comprehensively.

Aren't the Haryana Jats now fed up of Modi? Previously they could buy jobs by paying the congis, now thats not possible in BJP regime. Result - dislike Modi and his policies as their devious ways are not working. Same with the trader community in Gujarat. Suddenly earning money in the legit way is causing them a lot of itch against Modi.

a_bharat
BGR Newbie

Post by a_bharat » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:05 am

crams wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 am
Because while KCR is close CJS, in the same breath he sucks up to people like Owaisi and has a mighty pissfull appeasement outlook. Furthermore, he is viscous in attacking BJP/ModiJi for "communalsim" and vowed to take on BJP. So his closeness to CJS alongside pissful appeasement and BJP attacks seem contradictory.

Also, I found it interesting that this morning in ModiJi tweet congratulating him, he referred to him with utmost respect as KCRGaru. So despite outward antagonism, is something cooking? Could BJP strategists work on him through CJS? In tight finish in 2019, TRS being part of NDA might prove to be vital, or at least could help.
There is no contradiction. Association with CJS is personal, association with Owaisi is political. Before 2019 LS polls KCR won't want to be seen with BJP because that would mean losing Muslim vote. Post the elections, he would join whichever side gives him most leverage.

Modi made CBN leave NDA with an eye on Jagan and KCR as potential future allies.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:08 am

kabir wrote:I simply cannot buy the fact that a 44 LS seat party out of 543 is winning big states in India comprehensively.
The INC political machine across India is deeply entrenched. The only way to break it was to have the BJP control large states and the center through 2030, but even in 2014 we knew that this was going to be an uphill task. Immediately afterward the May 2014 GE results, my FIL told me to not expect magic from Modi (but everyone was expecting it as the slogan was achee din) as it will take decades to change the behavior of the electorate who will actually make change.

Being from MP, the Hindi heartland, I was very despondent that the BJP lost. However, I must pick myself up and dust myself off to live for another day so that our children's future is better.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:15 am

The good thing with modi shah is they learn and adapt quickly. And they fight and give it their all. The supporters need to do that instead of moping around or engaging in told you so point scoring.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:42 am

Mort Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:08 am
kabir wrote:I simply cannot buy the fact that a 44 LS seat party out of 543 is winning big states in India comprehensively.
The INC political machine across India is deeply entrenched. The only way to break it was to have the BJP control large states and the center through 2030, but even in 2014 we knew that this was going to be an uphill task. Immediately afterward the May 2014 GE results, my FIL told me to not expect magic from Modi (but everyone was expecting it as the slogan was achee din) as it will take decades to change the behavior of the electorate who will actually make change.

Being from MP, the Hindi heartland, I was very despondent that the BJP lost. However, I must pick myself up and dust myself off to live for another day so that our children's future is better.
Absolutely. I just hope that the electorate learns from its mistakes from the past. This doesn't seem to be happening. Even if Modi is at the center a lot boils down to how the states control and implement the policies. Especially on law and order, infra development and corruption. The problem with re-electing Congress in states is that it is a master at vendetta politics and will not waste a single minute to reverse the good work. At the extreme end I would say the RSS would need to go underground in MP and Chhattisgarh now given the rekindled Congress mission to ban the RSS. Only saying - though i hope things dont go this far in the Hindi heartland at least.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 am

See, here's what it is...

LPG, toilet, house: BJP built solid rural assets but income didn’t rise

Making agri more productive is actually.. er.. counterproductive.

Oh well, at least we will now get Goshalas in MP and all unemployed people will get Rs. 10000 per month in stipend. :roll:

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:41 am

MP has made progress in roads and infrastructure. Expect PWD and MPEB officials siphoning off money and ignoring the upkeep of infrastructure. If anyone who live in MP prior to 2008 will know from Digvijay's time there. Also Kamal Nath is as corrupt as they come, see national parks and endangered wildlife die off too. Lots of illegal forest logging will start in earnest coupled with increased poaching of tigers and panthers.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:09 am

Glad to note that in the recent elections, two of the most hallowed Hindu traditions are not only alive and well and but also have been upheld with the utmost vigor and efficiency, these are the famed traditions of prithvi raj chauhan and jaichand.

the all forgiving PM, blind to the openly operating jaichands

and the fact that a majority of the problems of this govt has emanated from just one ministry.
Last edited by chetak on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:16 am

A pretty damning defeat, specially in CG. RJ, there was tremendous angst against Raje and nobody in BJP expected to win, so that's that. But MP and CG were shockers. Nobody can pinpoint what went wrong, specially with the kind of thrashing in CG. Foreign money or church influence cannot be discounted in CG, where Naxals-EJ are hyperactive. CG has some of the most active EJ movements amongst tribals, so much so that every 3rd person I meet from CG (labor/maids/drivers) is a crypto with Hindu name but outright Xtian.

I think DeMo and GST have not gone down well with people. I had several discussions on Twitter and it seems to me that

a. Corruption is only a huge issue for urban middle class, not the rural folks
b. Corruption is fine, Loot is not
c. Caste is paramount
d. Lifestyle changes/ solid assets like houses, toilets do not guarantee votes

One thing I have realised is all of us jingoes who dream of India becoming a super power of China's stature, with a 10-12 trillion dollar economy and a massive military power backed by this mammoth economy - IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. To become a rich country, we need people who are willing to sacrifice today for their children's tomorrow; people who are dedicated, focused & disciplined. Not us! Voters in India want freebies, they want government to borrow from future to pay for their bail out today. Instead of spending on roads, power houses, irrigation grids, they want loan waivers and subsidies.

At best, we will become a 5-6 trillion economy and then implode in another 50 years when M population reaches 25-30%.

Singha
Forum Moderator

Post by Singha » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 am

^^ that last couple of paras could be prophetic. told the same to whatsapp

our population is not aligned to the uncomfortable things and sacrifices that will be needed to challenge for P2 status.

a totalitarian system like cheen made the pop go through that phase involuntarily.

P1 murica was very resource rich and lower pop in that hypersonic phase so could ride that for some decades - we have much higher pop and less natural resources. our path cannot be same. perhaps only democraticish country with high pop and less resources that made it to top10 are south korea and japan - and look at their social and cultural unity and work ethic! soko was ruled by a military junta until around 1988 and japan by a military elite when it was rapidly climbing.

our carpet has a 1000 holes and cracks for wolves to exploit and by our democratic system these wolves have full freedom to run all over the carpet and select the best spots to bite :|

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:51 am

Is this a BURNOL moment for BJP supporters?

These illiterate , uncouth voters who just wants freebies and opportunity to loot and indulge in corruption has no clue who to elect (mmm, err..2014, ignoring that), so let us tell them who they should vote for, irrespective of their aspirations and general Sarkari environments in the state.
Somehow magically the same voter will elect NM (as claimed by many here) and will be called the bestest ever.
Damn! Why did Modi not hang the Italians, no wait that could have resulted in sympathy for them, Lets blame him for RJB only if these damn courts were not an impediment (why he did not bring out the ordinance, so lets blame him).
Why is he so obsessed with 'Sabka Vikas' when only Hindus would vote for him so ditch Vikas of others.
So what if Raje was running a incompetent govt or Chouhan govt was engulfed in corruption or there was not much happening in CG, but these states still should have voted for BJP because secretly they are voting for 'The Man' himself.

PS: There was 'Sachin Hai Hai' in Wankhede stadium when he could not score 4's and 6's in a test match. Talk about gratefulness.

Late hour thought: So Voters voted for local CM face and not really for Modi Ji and you are still scratching your head as how can someone vote for Rahul ji ?