The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
JohnTitor
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:53 am

There's not a whole lot you or I can do other than convince people to vote Modi, because we don't have the power. Better than that would be to help the karyakarthas. But if you've got a shed load of money, then buy airtime or give voters freebies.

What needs to be done is change the perception people have of Modi and BJP, and convincing people you speak to is useful but will only impact a very small population. What is needed is much larger. So if you thought I was going to give you some magical solution, I'm sorry to disappoint.

Let us hear your ideas please.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:13 am

crams wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:04 pm
Mort Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:45 am
From Dr. Praveen Patil:
Just 1.8% swing in MP & Rajasthan would have changed the outcome.
In Gujarat, 1.3% swing would have given 25 additional seats to BJP.
In Karnataka, 0.6% swing would have won a majority.

In effect, some 8-10 lakh votes have changed the entire narrative in the run up to 2019!
With all due respect, if Pravin Patil is to be believed, then you must also believe that the magnificent Tappan Zee bridge connecting Northern jersey to upstate NY over the Hudson river will be sold pretty soon to the highest bidder.
If you bothered to look at the actual returns, this would have been clarified. In MP, the BJP lost 7 seats in the Jabalpur area by small margins.

chinmayanand
BGR Newbie

Post by chinmayanand » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:40 am

In 2014, Modi was elected because of corruption of Congress govt. In Modi's words , " Congress had done ghotala in Land , Air & Water." Modi had promised to put the ghotala men behind bars.
What actually happened is Modi govt could not bring any case to conclusion. On the other hand , 2G scam convict was freed for a potential alliance in Tamil Nadu. So, by all measures , it seems Congress did not do any scam as Modi failed to prove any.

Secondly, Modi won in 2014 because of anti-Hindu stance of Congress. The so called "Saffron terror" term used by Congress galvanised the Hindus beyond caste lines. Modi did not do anything positive for Hindus. For power , Modi & Company even abandoned Article 370 openly.

Congress has corrected it's anti-Hindu stance by Rahul visiting Mansarovar, wearing Janau & offering prayers in temple after temple.

Modi , instead of , coming forward for Hindu causes, tried to divide Muslim vote on triple Talaq and lure muslim women to vote for BJP . How much did he succeed remains to be seen ?

Instead of catering to its core vote bank I.e. forward castes, small business owners and non-yadav OBCs , Modi did a self-goal in amendment of SC/ST ACT after Supreme Court bell the cat.
The SC/STs never voted BJP and will not vote in 2019 too.

" Duvidha mein dono gaye , Maya mili na Ram " . This proverb is so apt for Modi. He did not get his much touted dalit votes and lost his core votebank. After courting dalit votebank for four and half years , what Modi got is clearly visible in Chhatisgarh.

2019 is Modi-Mukt-Bharat.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:38 am

Guys some more psi ops with regard to us gearing up towards 2019. Recently released a video on Supreme Court slamming the Rahul Gandhi on his incessant lies regarding the Rafale. Tried to rub as much salt in the wounds that I could with some hard-hitting questions.

1) Does a lie repeated 1000 times ever hold any truth?
2) Should Rahul Gandhi apologize to both PM Modi as well as Dassault CEO Trappier for calling Modi a chor and Trappier a liar?
3) How do you feel about politicians that compromise India's national security, especially against Pakistan and China for votes?
4) Knowing this about Rahul Gandhi do you expect him to get your vote in 2019?

Took a couple of these, answers from residents around Delhi.

Supreme Court Slams Rahul Gandhi's fake lies on Rafale.

Also our editor recently released an article regarding various Congress members involved in the 1984 Sikh Riots. I myself did not know that so many were massacred in Delhi. Also to think that even Kamal Nath, still has questions to be answered as well regarding these riots.

What Happened in Delhi in 1984 anti-Sikh riots?

https://www.india-aware.com/featured/wh ... ikh-riots/

Think that it was Vriksh, who mentioned cleaning the Ganga. We have in fact to some extent become media partners with Ganga Namami and you can check our channel to see a video on some updates regarding this. To be honest not a whole lot of updates they are a lot of projects in progress but of course it takes time to get these things completed. I'm hoping to really focus on actual coliforms levels on a quarterly basis to see if I can bring out this data to show some kind of gradual improvement. It's really the best that we can hope for in the short term.

As always, any feedback please don't hesitate to contact me here or even on the site below.

www.india-aware.com

www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:44 am

Triank wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:30 am
Muns wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:26 am
...It's time to us to take up some of these hard topics. I myself have been looking to create another video on Xtian conversion... But its tough for anyone to really get on camera. I'm still hunting for any potentials or sources... If anybody can contribute or has sources please let me know....
you may pls get in touch with the Shiva Shakthi org. I can assist in that.
Triankgaru,

Sorry for the delay. I would be happy to discuss especially with like-minded people. Unfortunately I should say that don't have a reporter in Telangana as of yet. It's unfortunate to see the overwhelming presence in both Telangana as well as Andhra.
It seems that even Tirupati is fair game for these soul grabbers. However I would be willing to make a story if I can, and if you have any resources.

My email is india.aware1 at gmail.com

Please contact me and I usually check this on a every day basis.

Thank you.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:49 am

https://twitter.com/abhina_prakash/stat ... 55072?s=21

Congress dissolves all Govt committees, councils, etc within week of grabbing power.

This is what Modi failed to do in 2014 when he was solid gold in people’s eyes and could do no wrong. He dithered and let the ecosystem in place.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:40 am

chinmayanand wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:40 am
In 2014, Modi was elected because of corruption of Congress govt. In Modi's words , " Congress had done ghotala in Land , Air & Water." Modi had promised to put the ghotala men behind bars.
What actually happened is Modi govt could not bring any case to conclusion. On the other hand , 2G scam convict was freed for a potential alliance in Tamil Nadu. So, by all measures , it seems Congress did not do any scam as Modi failed to prove any.

Secondly, Modi won in 2014 because of anti-Hindu stance of Congress. The so called "Saffron terror" term used by Congress galvanised the Hindus beyond caste lines. Modi did not do anything positive for Hindus. For power , Modi & Company even abandoned Article 370 openly.

Congress has corrected it's anti-Hindu stance by Rahul visiting Mansarovar, wearing Janau & offering prayers in temple after temple.

Modi , instead of , coming forward for Hindu causes, tried to divide Muslim vote on triple Talaq and lure muslim women to vote for BJP . How much did he succeed remains to be seen ?

Instead of catering to its core vote bank I.e. forward castes, small business owners and non-yadav OBCs , Modi did a self-goal in amendment of SC/ST ACT after Supreme Court bell the cat.
The SC/STs never voted BJP and will not vote in 2019 too.

" Duvidha mein dono gaye , Maya mili na Ram " . This proverb is so apt for Modi. He did not get his much touted dalit votes and lost his core votebank. After courting dalit votebank for four and half years , what Modi got is clearly visible in Chhatisgarh.

2019 is Modi-Mukt-Bharat.
Chinu Bro, If you are a congress supporter then say wear it proudly. Why hide behind Modi isn't doing this or that and ergo he will lose. What you are doing is called in Hindi as 'Tatti ki au me shikar khelna' :facepalm:

So as per you, NM won because of anti-Hindu stance of congress. Nothing to do with massive corruption, Lawlessness, Puppet PM, Pro-Paki cabinet, Italian Mafia and each minister running his own fiefdom by paying Jaziya to the white witch.

Modi Ji did not do anything positive for Hindus. Boss!! Hindus don't need govt handouts. We are the ones who make Bharat.
What ModiJi has done is to stop the Aurangzebian rule let loose by the Italian-EJ-Islamic Mafia, Thanks to one Sardar ji from Assam.
Thank you very much. We are capable enough unlike those dole seeking Desert leeches.
Atleast Modi Ji has caused that fake usurping Kashmiri Brahmin to wear janau, visit Mansarovar and recite Shiv Chalisa by visiting temple after temple :)

If GoI helps Muslim women from the tyranny of TTT, It is dividing Muslims for vote but Temple hoping Catholic Christian is helping Hindus. Seriously this is beyond Fcuk up. Only a dyed in wool congressi freeloader can think like that.

SC-ST never voted for BJP. In the immortal words of Nawaz Shareef, It was 'Khalai makhlooq' who voted en-mass for BJP helping it sweep the elections across Gangetic belt. Do you have any data to prove what NM lost in votes v/s who he lost.
every Hindu across political spectrum is energized by Sh. Modi Ji.
BTW living in India and expecting Judicial system to be like America is, well this is what congress govt has given us over 70 years.
You expect a hostile Judiciary to decide on cases when they can milk it for ages across generations.
..and he was 2G scam accused and not convict. Blame Judiciary if he got scot free like so many others.

Funnily, based upon 5 state elections, out of which congress could not displace TRS and 2 of the states were being ruled since adams even before majority of voters attained puberty, you are gloating about Modi losing are dreams that Rahul sees while being tutored on how to spell Vish-vish-vishe-vishwe.

Mark my words: Agli Baari, 300+ ki Taiyaari

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:46 am

shravanp wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:15 pm
chinmayanand wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:50 pm
2019 is going to be a BIG loss for Modi & company.
Today, Aaj tak reported announcement of SP and BSP alliance on Mayawati birthday as per it's sources.

If this happens , BJP will struggle to get even 20 seats.
Forward castes will either abstain , choose NOTA or many will go with thug bandhan. BJP may get only 20% of votes .

Thug bandhan will get 100 percent dalit, muslim and yadav votes.
Small business owners to vote against BJP in full steam. Many OBC leaders looking for excuse to walk out of alliance with BJP.

In 2014, Modi promised to bring back black money which junta thought of secular politicians but Modi being a pure politician, did not touch anybody except the common man and small business owners. His advice of opening pakauda shop has hit home. Along with BJP MLAs now MPs too should start looking for location for their pakada shop.
AAPtard spotted!
Please don't feed the troll.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:25 pm

AAptard alert

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 pm

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:44 pm

A word of advice to all who think Modi should have done this and that. Resist giving in to temptation of micro-analyzing and micro-assessing Namo's actions. Save yourself from High BP and stress. Plus if you claim to be his supporters, then what kind of supporter you are, if you continuously question and second guess your leader? If this is the case then the problem is with the supporter and not the leader.

These are the times of hyperactive and agenda driven media which exists only to ensure high TRPs and to push their political bias. It is in their interest to exaggerate even the slightest infraction on part of the govt. It is in these times when our fortitude and belief in our leader will be tested. All for one, One for all.

Anyway this constant compaining and whining is starting to get annoying.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Looking at TG BJP vote share. At 7% in 2014 in alliance with TDP. 7% in 2018 without any alliance in a KCR wave. It means they have developed a core vote in TG. Expect them to do better in general election.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Kushwaha and Manjhi were let go as BJP voters are not enthused by them. They won only 2 seats of the 21 seats each they contested in the 2015 election.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Manohar Parikkar is very sick. The BJP should let him have a rest in his remaining time.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 pm

^

Agree, there was a video of him inspecting a dam or something with a nasogastric tube in place. He clearly has lost weight. I doubt he will survive till the elections, should get some rest and time with the family.

chinmayanand
BGR Newbie

Post by chinmayanand » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:31 pm

From being a Modi Bhakt , I have switched sides. To me , Modi is a bigger fraud & tyrant than Congoons. In 2019 , I will vote for thug bandhan. In my report card, Modi failed miserably . He is a plain corporate agent. His agenda is to milk the middle class dry and distribute it to Gujju corporates. The man can lie shamelessly day in & day out. He goes back from his election promises.

I ask all you learned Modi bhakts to do an assessment of his 2014 election manifesto and tell the fora about how many of his promises were fulfilled.

As far as Modi touching 300 is concerned , FORGET it. He will barely kiss 120-150 . Only state where he might do well is Bihar . Rest can be written off nice & square. You may not feel the pulse on the ground but there is a tornado out there to uproot Modi . He will lose badly.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Aaptard

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Where do the Cambridge Analytica guys get the forum address. We are just bunch of not even 50 people. Go soil somewhere else. Anyway one more name on ignore list

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:46 pm

fanne wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:37 pm
Where do the Cambridge Analytica guys get the forum address. We are just bunch of not even 50 people. Go soil somewhere else. Anyway one more name on ignore list
On my ignore list from now on.

chinmayanand
BGR Newbie

Post by chinmayanand » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Did you expect the results from Rajasthan , MP & Chhatisgarh ?
Do not be like an Ostrich and do not make this forum as an echo chamber of Modi bhakti . Do not forget to revisit your ignore list after 2019 results are out.

We will discuss how the voters were stupid enough to not vote for Holier Than Holy Ganges Modi and his govt...

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Chinmayanand, you may have some issues with ModiJi govt, but are you saying they are so bad, that people should vote Pappu & Co? If thats what you are saying, I am aghast, but nothing to argue. But if like me, you want to see ModiJi and BJP back in power to stop India's break up like former Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, and stop the return to 70+ years of Congoon thug rule, lets offer some constructive thoughts. Hopefully, Amit Shah is reading this forum :-).

Guys, one thing that I am wondering is if BJP was caught off guard by Pappu's promise of farmer loan waivers, in the sense of how much traction it seems to have gotten of late. I know it was there in Pappu's manifesto, but maybe BJP did not take it seriously. They seem to have got battered by that gimmick in the recent elections, and now in the Lutyen media.

Witnessing BJP take a beating on this, I can relate to my own professional experience. Perhaps others can relate too to what I am saying. I am always under the gun to get customer revenue. Now sometimes what happens is that I take a long-term strategic view and try to build a solid foundation for the client. But I get hit pretty badly by short-term revenue expectations. And in this I get very defensive. Some moron will ask, there were targets, why are we not on track? And a host of some pretty straightforward questions like asking "why have you not elimintaed poverty in India". In response to such pointed questions, if I say here is my long-term view, and this is what I am doing etc etc, I get a furious blow back. So many times even I a take short-term fixes.

So you guys get the drift,. Right now BJP is taking a hitin the court of vast low-IQ public opinion by stats on farmer suicides, their distress etc. Now when BJP says here are the programs we have implemented, automatic retort is, then why are farmers angry? You have pretensions ass holes like Yogendra Yadav in self righteous somber voice talk about numbers of suicides, some bogus cherry picked stats etc, BJP spokesman are all at sea. And then Pappu doles out freebies. Its a no brainier on who wins the perception contest. Interesting times ahead on how BJP addresses this challenge.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Why is chinmayanand being engaged over here? Kick him out.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Emotions run high just after elections so not the right time to either analyze loss or victory. Loss is mostly because of one reason (mainly) - Upper caste youngster voting against Modi for SC ST act. The older UC vote remained intact. Please see VDP associate caste wise breakdown of MP. It is at 50%, when they have been at 65%. So it is loss my take of 15% of UC vote (20% of the population), 3% overall change, minus from BJP and plus to Con (6% overall effect).
Well planned and executed by Cambridge Analytica. This thing started many many months ago. The deep state gave a judgement by striking the SC ST act (I don't think this was a random/routine court strike), I did see a surge of anti Dalit/Anti reservation in many many whats app group I was. Then Modi govt intervened and reestablish the act again I saw a few weeks of virulent anti-Modi messages, then everything went silent (wonder why, some private group of all disgruntled member so that they cannot be brainwashed back?).

More analysis to come

Vriksh
BGR Newbie

Post by Vriksh » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Guys, if this article is right, rural distress is the real cause of the vote swing. Modi needs to do something and fast.

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/Hb1jp ... -modi.html

We can't have a repeat of 2004.