The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:25 pm

twitter

Hindustan Times Verified account @htTweets

#GSTCouncilMeet | Opposition-ruled states oppose GST rate cuts citing revenue consideration
https://goo.gl/2RYV8R

From the piece, "Finance ministers of opposition-ruled states objecting to rate cut, citing revenue consideration but finally agreeing after a BJP minister proposed that the minutes be recorded and compared with their speeches delivered outside."

Two faced congies. @RahulGandhi

Prasan
BGR Newbie

Post by Prasan » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm
Schools 'celebrating' entire Christmas week. Kids are being asked to bring photos of their Christmas tree & special craft classes are being taken for hand made decorations for Christmas tree. A tree in every class with decorations from every student. Is this not forced imposition of a foreign religion. Dhimmi Hindu parents are more than complicit, they are enabling this shit fest. A RW Hindu friend who is a hardcore Hindutva fellow, supported the firecracker ban has been putting a Christmas tree in his house every year for the last 2 years, for his son. He got more than a mouthful from me, probably will stop this time. But the dhimmitude of Hindus is outright baffling.

Christmas will overtake Diwali in upper middle class homes in a decade, mark my words. Ably supported by Hindu owned malls, schools, colleges, restaurants.
Need to make 25 dec a flexi and only for christians. Compensate 25th dec on 1 jan making it a holiday. Also make good friday a flexi.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:46 pm

This is how sold out presstitutes manipulate, misrepresent, fake and lie outright to malign the BJP guys.

The mahatma "journalist" has since deleted his tweet with this video clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOsyoVPuyPM

Molestation accused Vinod Dua maliciously edits video clip of Nitin Gadkari to claim Gadkari spoke against Modi govt.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:22 pm

twitter

China's Belt and Road plan in Pak takes a military turn. To jointly build Next generation fighters, navigation system, radars, weaponry at Pak factories. US$23 billion already owed to China. US$ 90 billion with interest. Enjoy.

twitter
Billions in Chinese loans, a project with shaky commercial logic, greased by corruption, an Indian Ocean port as collateral, and any disputes must be settled in Beijing. What could possibly go wrong?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:31 am

Not a single Massihi biradari person in my whole group and HR is celebrating Christmas as if there is no tomorrow.
There is a tree, there are fun games, there is heck even free lunch today, the only piece missing is stable and nanha Hesus which may make entry in next couple of years.
If I was a Moslem, I would have raised this issue as discrimination since there is no celebration during Eid..
WTF are these sad looking thin as wafer Santa wearing clothes as if it is snowing and ringing the bells :(

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:49 am

Vikas wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:31 am
Not a single Massihi biradari person in my whole group and HR is celebrating Christmas as if there is no tomorrow.
There is a tree, there are fun games, there is heck even free lunch today, the only piece missing is stable and nanha Hesus which may make entry in next couple of years.
If I was a Moslem, I would have raised this issue as discrimination since there is no celebration during Eid..
WTF are these sad looking thin as wafer Santa wearing clothes as if it is snowing and ringing the bells :(
Upper middle class Hindus are completely rootless in their culture & religion. Absolute dhimmi cucks. Tonight you will see legions of IT-vity yuppies in Blr, NCR, Pune etc, drinking & making merry with that hideous red hat on their heads. Some idiots dhimmis would also go to church at midnight. I knew several such dhimmis during my days in BLR. Even writing this makes me nauseous. These are the same people who would not step inside a temple and share anti-Hindu material all day on SM.

These sootiyas are priming their kids for conversion when they see their idiotic parents singing xmas carols and putting a f-ing xmas tree inside their house. All this while Diwali has been reduced to a boring festival for Kids with the ban on firecrackers and massive attempts to derail Holi too.

God knows what will happen to our religion if things go this way (they will get worse imo).

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Converted people who do not themselves know that they have been converted?
A real success of the BIF gang, concerting through stealth so that they can convert more poorer folks with impunity

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm
Schools 'celebrating' entire Christmas week. Kids are being asked to bring photos of their Christmas tree & special craft classes are being taken for hand made decorations for Christmas tree. A tree in every class with decorations from every student. Is this not forced imposition of a foreign religion. Dhimmi Hindu parents are more than complicit, they are enabling this shit fest. A RW Hindu friend who is a hardcore Hindutva fellow, supported the firecracker ban has been putting a Christmas tree in his house every year for the last 2 years, for his son. He got more than a mouthful from me, probably will stop this time. But the dhimmitude of Hindus is outright baffling.

Christmas will overtake Diwali in upper middle class homes in a decade, mark my words. Ably supported by Hindu owned malls, schools, colleges, restaurants.
These are random photos from Patiala and Chandigarh taken in the past five years or so, posted before on the net. The slow conversion of Punjab is very much a reality. The malls in Delhi have more Christmas decor than in New York. Ironic that nobody sees anything strange in this.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:06 pm

The worst part, In my family WA groups, relatives are forwarding Happy Christmas messages. Few months back, A relative got seriously offended when I objected to his Happy Eid message in the family WA group.
We are no longer Dhimmi. We are almost a converted race and anyone pointing it out is a communal racist bigot.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Looks like Dorkie gas bag is hedging his bets post 2019 putting out surveys that will make Congoons happy. He has pretty much obliterated BJP/NDA. I don't know whats the worth of such useless surveys just after recent assembly elections.

But what worrys me more is all the tamasaha by Shiv Sena. They are just going hammer and tongs against BJP.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:51 pm

^ They want their pound of flesh like in Bihar. Apparently the BJP leadership is quite happy to let them have it.

See here: https://swarajyamag.com/politics/bihar- ... s-the-math

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:52 pm

The ever trustworthy NDTV. New railway bridge does not mean development and new jobs. It means lost jobs, rural distress, poverty, suffering and suicides.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bogibee ... ssion=true

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:59 pm

CVoter surveys giving just about 200 seats to NDA. This assumes SP-BSP alliance in UP. With this alliance BJP gets 28 seats. Without it, it gets 72.
Considering cvoter got its predictions mostly correct in the just concluded assembly elections and it seems to be the only one doing extensive surveys for 2019, they are the one to follow right now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqusr ... Hzw/videos

ShivSena is going alone in Maharashtra. But NCP and Cong is an alliance.
Shiv Sena want's CM position in next assembly election irrespective of who gets more seats and BJP seems to no agree to it.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:14 pm

^^BJP is getting 42.1 vote share and BSP-SP getting 44.3 vote share. With some pinch hitting BJP's tally may increase some what.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:14 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:59 pm
CVoter surveys giving just about 200 seats to NDA.
That is not good news, I guess. Anything less than an absolute majority for BJP means Modi may not be the PM after the 2019 election.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:23 pm

If BJP goes with YSRCP in AP, it will be a complete rout of the TDP-Cong alliance.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Delhi, BJP gets 7-0 if there is no alliance between AAP and Cong. If there is there might be 0-7.
Overall the NDA is getting 230+ seats. With some luck in Maharashtra, UP and Bengal, it might cross 272.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:02 am

If these surveys are to be believed, its pathetic that BJP has to eke out a victory. What a free fall from just a year ago when BJP’s return in 2019 was a foregone conclusion. And I am hoping by end of jan or mid feb this free fall will be arrested. No signs yet. And hopefuuly, as elections draw closer, these kinds of surveys point an upward trend. Ideally, Also, I wish BJP were to tell those Shiv Sena louts to f!ck off and go suck Pappu’s ... . These slime balls are punching way above their weight calling ModiJi ‘chor’. Bloody priks

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:52 am

^^^Going by previous and recent experiences, there is no point getting worried about surveys unless you are addicted to worrying and giving yourself stress.

Essentially all that these surveys are good for is to estimate vote share with an error margin of about 3% at best. The seat predictions come afterwards and they come up with a mysterious number that may be totally wrong. Unless one party is getting a clear victory in vote share, most of the seat predictions hinge on that very same +/-3% margin. Added to that, in LS elections overall vote share in a particular state is an even less reliable predictor of seat wins unless there are large victory margins.

Furthermore, the dozen or so LS 2019 opinion polls ("what if the next LS election were held right now") conducted after May 2014, all have wild swings in their predictions - they cannot be trusted. Check Wikipedia for complete list of such polls.

At the height of Modi wave before LS 2014, all surveys were "predicting" a maximum of 250 seats for NDA (and they claimed that even this was only due to the Modi wave). Even most of the exit polls were predicting about 250. The outlier was Yesterday's Chanakya who predicted 340 seats. Again, I don't believe he had some wonderful methodology....just got lucky.

So this time, if the polls are already "predicting" 250 seats for NDA even before campaign starts, all I can deduce from it is that it is a good sign. The final outcome will all depend on effective mobilization of voters and creating a "feel-good" atmosphere with a few immediate sops in addition to all the wonderful long-term work Modi sarkar has done for India.

I think the Indian pollsters should adopt the method of US pollsters and simply divide the 543 seats into "strong leads", "weak leads", and "toss-ups". That will give a more honest picture rather than this misleading approach of coming up with a seemingly definitive number and then blithely forgetting about it when the results come out.

Dr. Braveen Badil had started taking this seat-by-seat lead tracking approach in KA election, but idiotic public started mocking him for doing anything new (typical Indian trait). I had hoped (and still have some hope) for a change with his method, but it has taken a hit this year. Let us see what happens going forward.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:14 am

Patils prediction has pretty much been off since he started using some model. Initially his was very close to the outcome because he was doing ground surveys, I appreciate that it is time consuming and expensive and he had to stop doing it.

But his current methodology has been useless, to the point where he's changing it live and claiming it is reflecting the ongoing changes on the ground (yeah, no $hit Sherlock!)

But yeah, all these surveys and polls are just there to create hysteria and raise BP.. because they never stand by them.. I would respect the results even if they were way off if the pollsters compared their prediction with actuals.
Last edited by JohnTitor on Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:15 am

Some random thoughts....
I do believe the Indian voter can vote very differently for state and central elections. Unless there is some compelling reason (like a wave) I can see voters supporting one govt. for state and a different party for the center.
Given that the difference between one party winning and losing (in the past few state elections) has effectively been in the +/- 2 % (or even less than 0.5% in some cases), predicting victory is difficult in those constituencies where it is that close. If there are enough such constituencies across India where the margin is 2% or less before polls, anything can happen in GE 2019. It was said that RSS worked the streets for BJP in the past election and that made -the- difference. I dont know what their stance is, this time. Will they canvass in the streets for BJP like last time? By the way, INC has protested against the GST. Have they made any public announcement as to whether they will continue with or remove or reduce GST if they come to power. What is their public stance on GST? They could silently telegraph that GST will be reviewed (eupehmism for removed/significantly weakened). This will get them the votes of the people who to are opposed to it. The fact that they are silent on what they want to do with GST is interesting.

P.S: About Braveen Padilkutty, if his resources are limited, I guess he cannot do much. I recall poster hanumadu posting Padil's *post-poll* predictions about some 'hint of a tsunami' for BJP in the recent state elections (for MP?). Nothing resembling a tsunami happened. BJP lost the election.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:59 am

Interview of author-filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri that Times of India refused to publish

Interview of author-filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri that Times of India refused to publish

Recently, Agnihotri was approached for an interview by Times of India but for some reason, the interview was never published. Vivek says he never got a forthcoming answer and he was just told it was against 'policies' of Times of India, which he found rather strange.

OPINDIA STAFF
DECEMBER 24, 2018

Times of India refused to published Vivek Agnihotri's interview on Urban Naxals

Vivek Agnihotri, the author cum filmmaker has been rather vocal about the Urban Naxal phenomena that have come to the fore recently. In his book, Urban Naxals, Vivek talks extensively about how the Naxals have an entire urban network that often goes unnoticed because they are disguised as activists, lawyers, etc.

With the recent arrest of several urban Naxals who were working actively as conduits for the Naxal terrorists, his book gained even more popularity and relevance.

Recently, Agnihotri was approached for an interview by Times of India but for some reason, the interview was never published. Vivek says he never got a forthcoming answer and he was just told it was against ‘policies’ of Times of India, which he found rather strange.

Following is the interview that Times of India considers against its policies.

1. What is urban Naxalism and how does it spread its wings?

Urban Naxalism is the fourth generation (4G) war. It is complex and long-term. In 2004, Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist) People’s War, usually called People’s War Group (PWG), merged the Maoist Communist Centre of India (MCC) and formed Communist Party of India (Maoist) pledging to the ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism. The party became a member of the Coordination Committee of Maoist Parties and Organizations of South Asia (CCOMPOSA).

This new entity drafted five vision and strategic documents under an urban perspective plan — a blueprint for their urban movement/activities. It is believed that Kobad Ghandy alias Rajan, who was arrested in September 2009 in New Delhi, played a major role in the preparation of this urban perspective plan.

These five, ‘Strategy and Tactics’ document and ‘Urban Perspective Document’ admits that enemy (Indian State) is very strong in urban areas and therefore never to engage with the enemy until the conditions are favourable. And to make them favourable, it suggests, exploring and the opening of opportunities, organize people through frontal organizations (FOs). Target the ‘vulnerable group’ of minorities, women, Dalits, labours and students through influencers who work as under-covers for a long time and accumulate strength. The document stresses uniting industrial proletariats, weak and students and uses them as vanguards who can play a direct role in the revolution.

The strategy is to make a direct attack on the enemy’s (Indian State) culture, including genocidal acts against civilians and wage a highly sophisticated psychological and cultural warfare, especially through media manipulation and lawfare. To create a state of unrest chaos and conflict leading to a civil war. For this purpose, legal professionals are required, media professionals are required, creative people, varied intellectuals and academicians are required, and civil society leaders are required, especially those who are connected with NGOs for smooth transaction of funds and to hide behind compassionate human rights causes. It begins with low-intensity conflicts where all the actors attack from different platforms.

So, an invisible Naxal-intelligentsia-lawyers-media-academia-NGO-Activist nexus works as strategic fortification with the ultimate aim of taking over Indian State to achieve Maoist rule. They have identified Pune-Mumbai-Ahmadabad as Golden Corridor. Delhi-Kanpur-Patna-Kolkata as Ganga Corridor. And KKT’s (Kerala, Karnataka & Tamilnadu) Chennai-Coimbatore-Bengaluru as Tri-junction. The key universities like JNU, JU, Osmania, HCU, Tiss etc work as R&D of Urban Naxalism.

Anyone who directly or indirectly works to accomplish these objectives is an Urban Naxal. Anyone who sympathizes with them is a potential Urban Naxal. But I always insist that the critics of the government, anti-establishment activists or dissenters of the system must not be confused with the real enemies – Urban Naxals.

The following chart illustrates the Urban Naxalism network.

Urban Naxal Network
2. According to your experience, how do urban Naxalites communicate and remain in touch with the Naxalites on the field in forest areas?

This is a very well-structured operation. You can blame them for anything but never for their organizational abilities. While the Naxals in jungles engage the security forces, the Urban Naxals engage the government and legal system. They infiltrate into the enemy camp (Indian state) in critical departments like finance, military, police, power, IT, defence production and disrupt the activities from within by gaining control over the workers. Slowly, passive protests and continuous grievances lead to a domino effect in an already disgruntled nation.

They create a network of doctors and hospital attendants sympathetic to their cause who shall treat their injured cadres with utmost secrecy.

They create cadres in urban areas who are technically qualified to handle the modern communication with their cadre spread in jungles. They possess drones, satellite phones. There are technical teams which handle latest arms and ammunition.

They have formed groups of highly motivated individuals who constitute what the Maoists call as ‘City Action Teams’. These members are entrusted with the destruction of high-value targets or the annihilation of individuals of importance. The identity of such members is unknown even to the local urban party structure.

Their most critical arm deals with the collection of centralised intelligence and cyber-warfare. The party tries to use modern electronic means to infiltrate into the enemy’s networks and collect vital information. For this, they need to have individuals with requisite skills, who can only be found in urban areas and who, because of the nature of their job, need to be based therein. Such persons are under the direct control of the highest party echelons.

Then they use various FOs like Kabir Kala Manch which travel all across for propaganda and in the garb of events they communicate between the cadre and Urban Naxals.

3. Why does Naxalism spread – is it because of the ideology or due to something else?

When the armed Naxal movement began, the gun became a symbol for land redistribution and the end of an oppressive and corrupt system. A lot of young tribals were fascinated by this quick form of justice and they also picked up guns. They attacked the policemen who always sided with the influential and powerful. They used violence to demand better wages and rates for their produce. And they got it. Insurgency spread and soon the area became the theatre of a new kind of warfare. A parallel government started taking shape. Personal justice became the order of the day.

‘Apni Satta, Apna Kanoon’(Our governance, our laws) became the motto. Kangaroo courts got set up. Naxalism became the new establishment.

The establishment has to survive. Survival requires funding and an ecosystem. Therefore, it becomes a compulsion to form a nexus with the politicians, police, and the middlemen. They also started looting contractors, trucks, and godowns.

Today Naxalism is a big enterprise. People have to be fed. Arms to be procured. Ammunition to be replenished. And above all, the terror to be maintained so that the government officials don’t dare enter the area and therefore they block all kinds of developments. Terror has a quality –its virality can’t be controlled. Naxals become service providers for interpersonal rivalries and start facilitating revenge on the condition that the person will join them and become a Naxal. Kangaroo courts are used for this purpose. ‘Adha foot kam kar do(Shorten the man by six inches)’ means ‘Behead him’. Extortion is used to feed this mafia. They kill those who don’t subscribe to their ideology. They kill to create a power and governance vacuum and soon they fill up this space. They attack schools because education promotes awareness and empowers youth with skills for a livelihood other than farming and forest-related jobs. This is how they keep the population in their area of influence out of the mainstream milieu and spread their terror and grow from localized movement to a pan-Indian shape, in the form of urban Naxalism to accomplish its real goal– to wage a full-fledged war against the Indian State.

3. According to your research, how long do you think will Naxal movement last in India?

This is not a 100-metre race. It’s a marathon. Naxal movement in jungles is already on the decline. I think post-2019 elections it will further get diluted. But the Urban Naxalism is on the rise. A lot of funding from vested agencies is being pumped into the system. Sometimes even actors don’t know that they are part of this ant-state theatre. There was a time in Bollywood when the producers weren’t aware of the mafia money being pumped through legal routes. For example, you have a digital media platform and you need funding, you start publishing articles which promote Naxal objectives, the funding will present itself to you through the legal route. As long as we have competitive democracy with identity groups, vote banks and ambiguous laws on such activities, it is very difficult to eliminate them. The nexus will be formed by the vested interests. It’s a money-making enterprise with powerful middlemen.

4. It is believed urban Naxalites undertake detailed planning and strategizing of many Naxal activities an also raise funds for their cause, is it true and how can this menace be controlled?

A wrong narrative has been created that Naxals extort big business houses to help the poor tribals. In fact, Naxals extort poor adivasis. This movement survives on terror funding which is being used to buy arms & ammunition, intelligence devices, drones, training, infrastructure etc. This terror funding comes from Communist terror organisations from the east and from Islamic terror organisations in the west.

Then a huge amount of money is collected through extortion of the poor. You will be surprised to know that they extort poor Tendu leaves sellers to the tune of 60 cr in one season. There was a case in Maharashtra last April/May when tendu leaves contractors were arrested with crores of cash. Any major construction like roads in the area is charged at 15%. Minor construction and other works at Panchayat level -10 to 15%. Levy on vehicles and any business based on four wheelers or passenger bus etc at 5-10% of earnings. Salary of one month of Govt servants like teachers, ashram staff, hostel staff etc. is taken as extortion. Operators of tractors and machinery in agriculture – usually one month’s earnings or 10%. Commission from all funds granted to panchayats in the affected area is extorted. Mining is charged at 10-15%.

On an average 1 km road in Bastar is built at around 2 to 2.5 cr if it’s NH and 1 to 1.5 in other cases. In 2016, more than 230 km of roads were completed in Bastar. So estimated extortion is around 65-70 cr on roads.

It is estimated that 1100cr-1500cr is extorted every year from the affected area and most of it is used for the Urban Naxal activities.

5. What are the top steps that the law enforcement agencies have to take to eradicate Naxalism from India?

Fast-tracking building infrastructure, with a focus on solar lights, mobile towers with 3G connectivity, and road-rail connectivity.
Cut their lifeline completely, i.e funding. Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) must be reviewed to ensure effective choking of fund flow to LWE groups. NGOs must be vetted and thorough scrutiny of foreign funding,
A complete overhauling of our education system with a focus on meritocracy aimed at a positive and constructive approach to nation-building. Zero tolerance approach to ‘Naxal sympathisers’ in academia. Direct legal action against anyone who is directly or indirectly connected with Naxalism like the USA did with communism.
Ban political party/politicians which even remotely work with Naxals or Urban Naxals.
Is Naxalism a sign of a failed government?

When India found freedom, many fundamental issues remained unaddressed. Naxalism grew because of social disparity, oppression and the state’s indifference to certain sections of the society and certain regions. This has caused wide disparity in society. Naxals take advantage of this. The only way to defeat them is to fill this disparity. Sadly, no government in the past focused on development. In a democracy of India’s size, there are huge groups of alienated and angered people with no real idea of the perceived sense of injustice, oppression, and loss of dignity. Naxals are cleverly exploiting this sentiment to their advantage – caste conflicts in Bihar, resentment against landlords in Andhra, discontent against forest laws in tribal areas, unemployment amongst youth and radicalism among Muslims are all given the prescription of capture of power through violence as the ultimate solution of all their problems. While the local grievances need to be effectively addressed through improved governance and ruthless accountability, there is also a need for creating mass awareness of the ultimate designs and consequences of what the extremists stand for.

Good news is that in the last few years due to the increased pace of development in Bastar, Naxalism is getting diluted.

6. Or is it driven by political goons or terrorists?

Today, Naxalism is well connected with international terror organisations. They have the common enemy – Indian State. Recent studies say that the Naxals have well-established linkages with other insurgent groups and a few Muslim Fundamentalist Organizations (MFOs). These links provide the movement not only with psychological support but also material support in the form of money and weapons. If police and other sources are to be believed, the Naxalites, with the help of Dalit youths and the Islamist terrorist group Indian Mujahideen (IM), want to have their own government in the country. The revolution is believed to emerge from the conflict of Hindus on one side and Dalits and Muslims on another. Two consolidated rebellious, energetic forces pumped with raw adrenaline, will go for each other’s blood. And then it will be opportune to hijack and change the narrative to oppressed, the proletariat, and marginalized vs bourgeoisie, elites, and Brahmins. This attracts poor and intellectuals both. In this case, the Adivasi, Dalits, Muslims, and other “forgotten people”, united under one common red flag, will demolish the State. That’s the ambition. And they also have a plan.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Why is Modi's team going for more reservations? This time in the judiciary.

His reservation made things worse during the last set of elections. So much for Modi-Shah learning from their mistakes.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:28 pm

because Judiciary is last, most powerful Break India Force (BIF) that exist. Anyway to tame it, including reservation

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:40 pm

twitter

This is very famous 'Naari Pooja' in Chakkulathu Devi Temple, Kerala. Selected Women r worshiped and treated as Devata. Only women.
I wonder whthr the #UrbanNaxals wil go to court asking y men r not worshipd. This is Hindutva. It has space for everybdy and evrything. Respect it.