The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Dumal
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Dumal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 am

Primus wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:26 pm
fanne wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 pm
Do we have to allow BIF agents at bharatganrajya? They have all the platform that they need in India starting from SC to NDTV to god knows 1 million NGOs. Why allow them to infiltrate here and then make everyone respond to them. With their absence, if this becomes a echo chamber, so be it. Aviral dhara is what we need, not the one where every second someone has to respond to a BIF agent.
If you notice, there are some prolific posters here with long verbiage that is ALWAYS critical of Modi and BJP, often promoting their own version of what should be done and how, OR simply raining on everyone's parade. I've learned to just scroll past anything these guys write as I know it will be garbage.

I suggest people stop responding to these trolls, for that is what they are, in the guise of 'informed discussion' they spout the same stuff over and over again.
The problem here is that there are many who are like cats on the wall. Didn't really see as many of these types on GDF before.

These ones will whine about Mudi fooling us one day and will cry about BIF the next day. Don't know if they are just the confused ones going with the flow of the latest outrage occupying their whatsapp groups or the ones who just want to attack someone when they have time on their hands or really snakes in the grass like the one that was called out a couple of days back by a member.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 am

Not that we didn't know this but good that knowledge-able folks are responding forcefully to BIF calumny.

There has been no Aadhaar data-breach till date: RS Sharma (ET)
The latest episode of the Aadhaar data-breach drama is playing out in the media since the last few weeks. It's being claimed that there is someone who has the Aadhaar data of a billion residents and a breach of catastrophic proportions has happened.

In the previous episode, the breach was created by aggregating the published beneficiary data on various government websites, which included Aadhaar numbers. During that time, I had written in this publication that there had been no data leak ( goo.gl/hCJZL8 ). If all these breach claims were true, no part of Aadhaar data would have been left secure. The fact is that there has been no data breach till date.

First, the Aadhaar number is not a secret number. In fact, it is just a unique random number associated with a person. The other pieces of information that Aadhaar has are the name, gender, date of birth and communication address of the holder.

None of these is secret information. If a policeman on the road suddenly gets hold of you and asks your name and address, you are mandated, under law, to truthfully disclose that. No harm can be caused to a person if somebody has a copy of his Aadhaar letter.
Oh, read it all.

Aadhaar's use by this GoI to weed out leakages and corruption by the shipload in various central schemes has caused massive takleef in opposition circles (and I imagine within NDA ranks too).

The clear-cut agenda of discrediting Aadhaar stands exposed and will lack the requisite bite it might have otherwise had. Good again.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:37 am
Indrad wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:10 pm
last evening I was invited on bhojan at a peaceful friend's house who happens to have relatives in political posts in Lalu's RJD. Observations:
-no matter how much Modi saar woos Muslims they will not vote for BJP
-Very interestingly they want RJB issue to get sorted now. Also are OK for Ram Mandir to come up at the proposed site.
But finish the problem for once and all so that it is not used by any political party (read BJP) any more
Yep. Exactly, BJP should not waste time wooing the them. Even the Christians will not vote in large numbers. They will never vote for BJP

As far as RJB is concerned, I have 2 questions..
The persons you met, which group are they? Apparently they Shi’a have always wanted it to be sorted. It was the Sunni who dragged the case. This is what people keep saying..

Secondly, if they are the latter, is that now a general view among them or just this family?
don't get carried away by the shias' current opportunistic stand.

It's not anti sunni but merely pro BJP for what they imagine they can garner from the govt. In the end, their true colors will surface and that is anti India and anti Hindu.

This is an eyeran backed lot, not very different from the saudi backed lot.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 am

The problem here is that there are many who are like cats on the wall. Didn't really see as many of these types on GDF before.

These ones will whine about Mudi fooling us one day and will cry about BIF the next day. Don't know if they are just the confused ones going with the flow of the latest outrage occupying their whatsapp groups or the ones who just want to attack someone when they have time on their hands or really snakes in the grass like the one that was called out a couple of days back by a member.
Why discuss posters rather than posts, saar? I can imagine its a lot more fun and spicy to do that rather than discuss ideas. Sure there are people here whose only posts on the forum have been a commentary not on the great indian political drama but that of other posters on here. :)

Throwing epithets around, besides, like marked in bold above. And when someone decides to payback in the same coin, it becomes a case of "Chee! Howww meeeean! Like he was just waiting to attack onlee!".

Fair warning: Sure, there're bosters I've written off as incorrigible. I skip over their verbiage - no reading also means no responding. Whew. Am sure everyone has their own black-list. But that's an individual thing, not a forum thing. I haven't tried imposing mine on the forum and will call out others trying to do the same.

In a free market of ideas, wanting to regulate or curtail someone else's speech isn't always the wisest thing. Has a habit of coming back to bite the backside.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 am
Not that we didn't know this but good that knowledge-able folks are responding forcefully to BIF calumny.

There has been no Aadhaar data-breach till date: RS Sharma (ET)
The latest episode of the Aadhaar data-breach drama is playing out in the media since the last few weeks. It's being claimed that there is someone who has the Aadhaar data of a billion residents and a breach of catastrophic proportions has happened.

In the previous episode, the breach was created by aggregating the published beneficiary data on various government websites, which included Aadhaar numbers. During that time, I had written in this publication that there had been no data leak ( goo.gl/hCJZL8 ). If all these breach claims were true, no part of Aadhaar data would have been left secure. The fact is that there has been no data breach till date.

First, the Aadhaar number is not a secret number. In fact, it is just a unique random number associated with a person. The other pieces of information that Aadhaar has are the name, gender, date of birth and communication address of the holder.

None of these is secret information. If a policeman on the road suddenly gets hold of you and asks your name and address, you are mandated, under law, to truthfully disclose that. No harm can be caused to a person if somebody has a copy of his Aadhaar letter.
Oh, read it all.

Aadhaar's use by this GoI to weed out leakages and corruption by the shipload in various central schemes has caused massive takleef in opposition circles (and I imagine within NDA ranks too).

The clear-cut agenda of discrediting Aadhaar stands exposed and will lack the requisite bite it might have otherwise had. Good again.
the many leakages now plugged by aadhar was majorly exploited by the congis and the commies to siphon away public funds from schemes like PDS, MNREGA and other subsidies for the SC/ST and backward groups.

with their ATMs in various states ruled by them being cut off one by one, they are fearful of complete financial isolation and fund starvation to bribe their vote banks and their supporters.

Folks like luloo etc thrived on the public funded schemes to amass money. Even the bahubalis in UP used the very same methodology to garner funds.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:33 am

Mr. Srinivasan will head the panel.

twitter
In a dramatic reversal of roles, I am expecting BCCI to form a panel of retired cricketers who will recommend urgent reforms to the Supreme Court.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:06 am

chetak wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:18 am
the many leakages now plugged by aadhar was majorly exploited by the congis and the commies to siphon away public funds from schemes like PDS, MNREGA and other subsidies for the SC/ST and backward groups.

with their ATMs in various states ruled by them being cut off one by one, they are fearful of complete financial isolation and fund starvation to bribe their vote banks and their supporters.

Folks like luloo etc thrived on the public funded schemes to amass money. Even the bahubalis in UP used the very same methodology to garner funds.
Hence the opposition aadhar. None of them complained when it was introduced and the poor were encouraged to sign up. Suddenly had issues when it became a tool to stop illicit funding and looting of taxes.

I’m hoping they link property to aadhar as well. All those pseudo owners will start squealing like rats

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 am

chetak wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 am
don't get carried away by the shias' current opportunistic stand.

It's not anti sunni but merely pro BJP for what they imagine they can garner from the govt. In the end, their true colors will surface and that is anti India and anti Hindu.

This is an eyeran backed lot, not very different from the saudi backed lot.
Absolutely Saar, but as long as our objectives are served I’m happy.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:06 am
chetak wrote:

Hence the opposition aadhar. None of them complained when it was introduced and the poor were encouraged to sign up. Suddenly had issues when it became a tool to stop illicit funding and looting of taxes.

I’m hoping they link property to aadhar as well. All those pseudo owners will start squealing like rats
This should have been among the first linkages of aadhar but the very fact that it has yet to be done shows how much opposition there is to this critically vital step.

One suspects that much bargaining and negotiations and downright scuttling is going on, relatively less from the politicos and much more from the baboo(n)s

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 am

Indrad wrote:something's not right with awardwapsi 3.0 for congress involving judiciary.
I was on travel, but my WhatsApp was flooded with forwarded messages which showed the "history" of every single judge who did this press-conference non-sense. Top ranking was Kurien Joseph who was upset to be called on duty during Good Friday, but was hell-bent on bringing changes in the worship & tradition at Sabari Mala temple, Kerala. Next was that of Ranjan Gogoi, whose father was a Congress leader. The fact that such messages were floating around with impunity (no scare of "contempt of court" weapon), kind of convinced me that a lot many people are getting aware of these shenanigans and now have no qualms in calling a spade; a spade.
RJB is at the heart of ongoing judiciary infighting..
This case is going the help the BJP either ways. If the RJB issue gets settled with CJI Dipak Mishra on the bench, and the Shia Waqf Board agreeing to part with the land, the BJP gets a huge victory to show case it to the Hindu voters. If the "seculars" scuttle this; the net result is the Hindus losing their trust on the "seculars" and the judiciary as well. BJP can again retune their game plan to channel the public anger.
Hari Seldon wrote:twitter was awash with rumors that INC planned to intro an impeachment motion against CJI Mishra.
This article explains the entire process of Impeachment. It is not a very easy thing to do. The final catch is that for an impeachment motion to pass, 2/3 majority in both the houses in the same session. So far India has not seen any big impeachment motions coming up against judges. In a case I remember, the judge actually resigned (and saved his face). If one attempt is made for impeachment, nothing stops from similar actions coming up again and again. The same can be tried against the INC-pasand judges as well.

All in all, I am happy that the biggest jokers & traitors of the nation; the CPI(M) and CPI have got exposed once again. If their ultra-Chankian of visiting judges etc. scuttled the plans of INC, it is even better.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am

Hari Seldon wrote:

Why discuss posters rather than posts, saar? I can imagine its a lot more fun and spicy to do that rather than discuss ideas. Sure there are people here whose only posts on the forum have been a commentary not on the great indian political drama but that of other posters on here. :)

Throwing epithets around, besides, like marked in bold above. And when someone decides to payback in the same coin, it becomes a case of "Chee! Howww meeeean! Like he was just waiting to attack onlee!".

Fair warning: Sure, there're bosters I've written off as incorrigible. I skip over their verbiage - no reading also means no responding. Whew. Am sure everyone has their own black-list. But that's an individual thing, not a forum thing. I haven't tried imposing mine on the forum and will call out others trying to do the same.

In a free market of ideas, wanting to regulate or curtail someone else's speech isn't always the wisest thing. Has a habit of coming back to bite the backside.
Hari ji, precisely because they are cats on the wall, I find it difficult to label them as incorrigible and put them on my mute-list. Well, ideas are good enough if they hit home right? ;) BTW, by "attack someone" I only meant attacking Mudi or Jaitley or someone similar... didn't mean posters here. :)

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 am

It seems Modiji has finally ordered Censor Board officers to clear Padmavat movie. The movie may be released in all except 3-4 states across India on 25-jan. I see it as another victory by BIF. There are "liberals" here who supported dance bar. So by their standards, release of movie should be seen as victory of SIF = save India forces !!! Whatever !!

Movie is banned in Rajsthan, Gujarat, UP and possibly MP. I dont know about MH. Given the way fadnavis behaves, he may even give tax exempt status to this great liberal movie to show his liberal credentials.

Most RSS-workers I know on FB support release of this movie.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:57 am

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 am
It seems Modiji has finally ordered Censor Board officers to clear Padmavat movie. The movie may be released in all except 3-4 states across India on 25-jan. I see it as another victory by BIF. There are "liberals" here who supported dance bar. So by their standards, release of movie should be seen as victory of SIF = save India forces !!! Whatever !!

Movie is banned in Rajsthan, Gujarat, UP and possibly MP. I dont know about MH. Given the way fadnavis behaves, he may even give tax exempt status to this great liberal movie to show his liberal credentials.

Most RSS-workers I know on FB support release of this movie.
How much do you think the Padmavati controversy helped him Gujarat election?

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Yep. Exactly, BJP should not waste time wooing the them. Even the Christians will not vote in large numbers. They will never vote for BJP

The persons you met, which group are they? Apparently they Shi’a have always wanted it to be sorted. It was the Sunni who dragged the case. This is what people keep saying..

Secondly, if they are the latter, is that now a general view among them or just this family?
they r hardcore Sunni families and they justify congress using taqiya of Hindutva to defeat BJP (in own game of what they perceive).
Harrowing to see even well educated of them falling in trap of media/ndtv type propaganda. Will discuss one lynching in Rajasthan for hours but won;t address several cases of love jihad surfacing one after another. Actually are completely unaware of these cases. When I showed on twitter they were taken aback. This also means media is split in two and has become echo chamber for what ideology you support.
There is no crossover of information to the other side.Also interesting to see they perceive as being persecuted in India even after congress rule for many years only with one term of BJP.
Of course Modi is useless and has done nothing good..goes hand in hand. No idea of Gadkari work, corruption freedom, infra development...or many don't want to know.
one key takeaway is sabka saath sabka vikas alone will not get 2019. BJP has to get street smart as well.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:36 am

Infighting in Rajasthan congress
Rahul Gandhi has a severe headache building up in Rajasthan. It is called Ashok Gehlot.

The headache that has erupted in Rajasthan is a symptom of the deeper maladies in the party — that of raging ambitions, envy and rivalries. Unless Rahul finds a cure for it, the Congress would struggle in the state Assembly elections scheduled in December.

The malaise within the party came out in the open last week when Gehlot uncharacteristically voiced his ambition and desperation in front of the media in Sikar, around 120 km from Jaipur. Gehlot is known for weighing every word a dozen times and then again. His style of politics makes him ponder the "message" that would go out with every line he speaks in public. (His favourite political line is: 'Isse message theek nahin jayega.') So, it was indeed a watershed moment in his politics when, at Sikar, he said that people appointed as presidents of the state unit of the Congress (PCC) start thinking of themselves as future CMs. "They start believing the media spin and start building castles in the air," he said.

Ghelot's "message" basically meant this: He feels the current PCC president Sachin Pilot visions himself as future chief minister of Rajasthan. He, according to Gehlot's theory, is building castles in the air that would come crashing down.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/ashok ... 03455.html

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 am

Raga's temple visit continues, forget him even Robert Vadra are crypto Xtians of his party are thronging temples
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 3Jf2J.html

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am

Hari Sheldon Saar,
no one is accusing you from being from the dark side. I know you personally (sort of, you may not know me, but you are a public figure) and I can vouch for that you are on the side of Pandavas. But now look at the effect you have, While I target the kuuravas, all the demons there, your discussion comes up, takes away time and effort and stops the momentum. This is precisely the effect you are having, by mudding the water, the duryodhanas of the world are getting away.
Just after your posting, one other member says that Mudi personally cleared Padmavat. This is trolling of highest order. Either he gives proof or admin should shut him down. The excuse cannot be he is speculating as many here do, as many here speculate because of lack of knowledge not because of malice. His is pure malice, he is BIF, ab aur kya chahiye to take action. We are gearing for the big fight, shut him out.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 pm

AajTak says that there is a rumor that RSS leader Pravin Togadia may have been arrested by IPS. And many pro-Togadia RSS-activists in Ahmedabad believed in this rumor and did a chakka-jam i.e. blocked the traffic on roads
Pls ask any local BRFite to translate. I am rated as Most Unreliable Fellow on BRF. And so most dont trust me and my translations. So my translations are not needed here
https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/vhp-lea ... 77828.html
विश्व हिंदू परिषद के नेता प्रवीण तोगड़िया की गिरफ्तारी पर बवाल

अहमदाबाद, 15 जनवरी 2018, अपडेटेड 17:23 IST

विश्व हिंदू परिषद (विहिप) के नेता प्रवीण तोगड़िया की गिरफ्तारी पर सोमवार को अहमदाबाद में बवाल हो गया. राजस्थान पुलिस ने कहा है कि तोगड़िया की गिरफ्तारी नहीं हुई है. इस मामले में अहमदाबाद पुलिस क्राइम बेंच प्रेस कॉन्फ्रेंस करने वाली है.

राजस्थान पुलिस सोमवार को प्रवीण तोगड़िया को विश्व हिंदू परिषद के दफ्तर से अपने साथ ले गई थी. विश्व हिंदू परिषद के दफ्तर में मौजूद लोगों ने इसके विरोध में अहमदाबाद-गांधीनगर हाईवे पर प्रदर्शन भी किया.

जानकारी के मुताबिक राजस्थान पुलिस को उनकी तलाश एक पुराने केस के सिलसिले में थी. राजस्थान पुलिस के डीजीपी ओपी गलहोत्रा ने कहा है कि तोगड़िया की गिरफ्तारी नहीं हुई है.

राजस्थान के गंगापुर शहर में प्रवीण तोगड़िया के खिलाफ केस दर्ज हुआ था. इसमें तोगड़िया को कोर्ट के सामने पेश होना था, लेकिन उनकी पेशी नहीं हुई थी. इसके बाद कोर्ट ने तोगड़िया के खिलाफ गिरफ्तारी का वारंट जारी किया था.

इससे पहले, वीएचपी नेता तोगड़िया गुजरात विधानसभा चुनावों के दौरान बीजेपी के हिंदुत्व कार्ड पर सवाल उठाने की वजह से चर्चा में आए थे. उन्होंने कहा था कि हिंदुओं के नाम मपर टोकनिजम बंद होना चाहिए. उन्होंने कहा था, 'राम मंदिर बनाने की बात करो, कश्मीर में हिंदुओं को बसाने की बात करो और गुजरात के विकास की बात करो. बताओ कि गुजरात में किसानों की हालत इतनी खराब क्यों है?'

फिल्म पद्मावत पर भी तोगड़िया का बयान सुर्खियों में रहा था. उन्होंने पूछा था कि क्या संजय लीला भंसाली मुहम्मद पैगम्बर पर फिल्म बनाने की हिम्मत कर सकते हैं? हमारी मां पद्मिनी पर क्यों फिल्म बनाने की हिम्मत हो रही है? तोगड़िया ने कहा कि केंद्र सरकार फिल्म पर रोक लगाए, वरना सिनेमाघरों में नह होगा जिसे इतिहास याद रखेगा.

My claim is that Modiji is behind all this. What do YOU modivaadies have to say about it?

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:

Agree completely. I may oppose your opinion but will defend your right to have it, as the famous saying goes.

However, it gets tedious very quickly when the same people write long posts dissing everything about the BJP or Modi, or use poorly constructed arguments repeatedly, calling Modi a traitor when he is the most nationalistic leaders we've ever had. By all means they should be allowed to vent their frustrations here, but my humble request is not to reply to such trolls. That only makes them continue with it.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 pm

https://twitter.com/MinhazMerchant/stat ... 9498944512
The basic premise of the "Collegium 4"--that sensitive cases must not go to any other SC bench demolished by this report: it's been standard practice for 30 yrs. SC bar assn's partisan stand also exposed

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Hari Saar

What do you make of this?

http://news.vrindavantoday.org/2018/01/ ... velopment/
Govardhan, 2018.01.12 (VT) The Yogi Government plans to acquire some of Govardhan’s busiest temples and use the funds to provide services to pilgrims. The Braj Tirtha Vikas Parishad (BTVP) has created a Shrine Board to take over the management of Danaghati Temple, Mansi Ganga and Mukharavind Temple at Jatipura.

Shrine Boards have previously been created in Amarnath and Vaishno Devi to administer these pilgrimage places.

The BTVP expects to earn up to 24 crore (around US$4 million) annually, which will be used for the improved visitor services and the creation and maintenance of the green zone at the base of Govardhan hill.

The CEO of BVTP, Nagendra Pratap, said that the purpose of the BTVP is to preserve the mythology and ancient beauty of Braj. The area around Govardhan was previously declared to be a no-construction zone and a green zone, but the National Green Tribunal (NGT) has been consistently dissatisfied with the ability of government bodies to enforce the regulations.

It is hoped that, the BTVP will use the increased funding to provide much needed facilities for pilgrims such as, drinking water facilities, CCTVs, designated areas for feeding cows and monkeys, cleaning and public toilets.

At a BTVP meeting on Thursday, it was decided that 1000 trees will be planted in Govardhan’s inner Parikrama Marg and water from canals in the area will be used to water the new trees and fill Govardhan’s kunds.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 pm

MehtaRahulC, God forbid, but if you get constipation, somehow you will find way to blame it on Modi. :d

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 pm

abhijit wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 pm
MehtaRahulC, God forbid, but if you get constipation, somehow you will find way to blame it on Modi. :d
Since he has lost not one, but two deposits in the recent GJ election, I won't be surprised if he has actually got physical constipation (maybe it balances the verbal diarrhea). At least he maintains an upfront reason to blame Modi, by contesting elections and losing on an ongoing basis. :mrgreen:

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 am
Indrad wrote:something's not right with awardwapsi 3.0 for congress involving judiciary.
I was on travel, but my WhatsApp was flooded with forwarded messages which showed the "history" of every single judge who did this press-conference non-sense. Top ranking was Kurien Joseph who was upset to be called on duty during Good Friday, but was hell-bent on bringing changes in the worship & tradition at Sabari Mala temple, Kerala. Next was that of Ranjan Gogoi, whose father was a Congress leader. The fact that such messages were floating around with impunity (no scare of "contempt of court" weapon), kind of convinced me that a lot many people are getting aware of these shenanigans and now have no qualms in calling a spade; a spade.
RJB is at the heart of ongoing judiciary infighting..
This case is going the help the BJP either ways. If the RJB issue gets settled with CJI Dipak Mishra on the bench, and the Shia Waqf Board agreeing to part with the land, the BJP gets a huge victory to show case it to the Hindu voters. If the "seculars" scuttle this; the net result is the Hindus losing their trust on the "seculars" and the judiciary as well. BJP can again retune their game plan to channel the public anger.
Hari Seldon wrote:twitter was awash with rumors that INC planned to intro an impeachment motion against CJI Mishra.
This article explains the entire process of Impeachment. It is not a very easy thing to do. The final catch is that for an impeachment motion to pass, 2/3 majority in both the houses in the same session. So far India has not seen any big impeachment motions coming up against judges. In a case I remember, the judge actually resigned (and saved his face). If one attempt is made for impeachment, nothing stops from similar actions coming up again and again. The same can be tried against the INC-pasand judges as well.

All in all, I am happy that the biggest jokers & traitors of the nation; the CPI(M) and CPI have got exposed once again. If their ultra-Chankian of visiting judges etc. scuttled the plans of INC, it is even better.
I've watched a lot of YT snippets since this news broke, including the stupid debates on TV. While the television channels are desperately promoting equal-equal and suggesting (in some cases demanding) the government issue a statement, the overwhelming public response is exactly as above, with many videos posted by private individuals detailing the past shenanigans of the foolish four, who come out looking like stoolies for the Congoons. Interestingly, none of the TV channels or those aligned for the BJP (includes some retired Judges) talk about the antecedents of the four guys - didn't expect them to. Sambit Patra in all his debates (I've watched three - yes, crazy I know), cleverly refuses to comment on the real reasons why these guys did what they did or who is pulling their strings.

One Muslim Judge (retired from Allahabad High Court) said this was a very stupid move by the judges and that impeachment of the CJI can only be asked for if there is 'improper behavior' or 'incompetence' both of which are very difficult to prove, so this matter should be settled 'internally'. He was shouted down by the CPI spokie and another Presstitute from HT.

As has been said before, this was a calculated move to create doubt in the minds of the people so that either it dislodges the CJI and thus stalls the RJB case, OR, if the verdict comes through in favor of Hindus, it can then be discredited because it was delivered by tainted judges. In that case the Presstitutes will have a field day convincing the world again of Hindu calumny.

However, my feeling is that this has backfired for the Congoons as their ace-in-the-hole is now exposed. How the nation deals with it will depend largely on the social media warriors and it is gratifying to see they are mostly against the Judges.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Indrad wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 am
JohnTitor wrote:

they r hardcore Sunni families and they justify congress using taqiya of Hindutva to defeat BJP (in own game of what they perceive).
Harrowing to see even well educated of them falling in trap of media/ndtv type propaganda. Will discuss one lynching in Rajasthan for hours but won;t address several cases of love jihad surfacing one after another. Actually are completely unaware of these cases. When I showed on twitter they were taken aback. This also means media is split in two and has become echo chamber for what ideology you support.
There is no crossover of information to the other side.Also interesting to see they perceive as being persecuted in India even after congress rule for many years only with one term of BJP.
Of course Modi is useless and has done nothing good..goes hand in hand. No idea of Gadkari work, corruption freedom, infra development...or many don't want to know.
one key takeaway is sabka saath sabka vikas alone will not get 2019. BJP has to get street smart as well.
unless, they are getting most of their "news" from the urdu media and if so, it's an entirely different ball game there.

That media is virulent, rabid and stridently anti Hindu as well as anti India.