The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by MehtaRahulC » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:41 am

(1) There are already laws to acquire absconder's properties -- Sri Modiji's new proposed law to acquire fugitive's property is just a publicity stunt
http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/writereadd ... HNCK64.PDF

1. Attachment and sale of property—Sections 87 and 88 of the Code of Criminal Procedure [Sections 81, 82, 83 and 84 of new Code] provide for the attachment and sale of the property of any accused person or witness whose presence is required by a Criminal Court as a last remedy for compelling his attendance. ......

2. Proclamation—No proclamation can issue under Section 87 unless a warrant has issued in the first instance and the Court has reason to believe that the person against whom it was issued has absconded or is concealing himself so that such warrant cannot be executed. .....

3. Consequences of non-appearance of proclaimed person : Sale of property—If the proclaimed person does not appear within the time specified in the proclamation, the property under attachment remains “at the disposal of Government”. It can be sold at once at the discretion of the Court when it is liable to speedy decay if the Court considers that the sale would be for the benefit of the owner. But, otherwise it cannot be sold until the expiration of six months from the attachment and until the disposal of claims of objectors (if any) by the Magistrate.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:41 am
(1) There are already laws to acquire absconder's properties -- Sri Modiji's new proposed law to acquire fugitive's property is just a publicity stunt

1. Attachment and sale of property—Sections 87 and 88 of the Code of Criminal Procedure [Sections 81, 82, 83 and 84 of new Code] provide for the attachment and sale of the property of any accused person or witness whose presence is required by a Criminal Court as a last remedy for compelling his attendance. ......

2. Proclamation—No proclamation can issue under Section 87 unless a warrant has issued in the first instance and the Court has reason to believe that the person against whom it was issued has absconded or is concealing himself so that such warrant cannot be executed. .....

3. Consequences of non-appearance of proclaimed person : Sale of property—If the proclaimed person does not appear within the time specified in the proclamation, the property under attachment remains “at the disposal of Government”. It can be sold at once at the discretion of the Court when it is liable to speedy decay if the Court considers that the sale would be for the benefit of the owner. But, otherwise it cannot be sold until the expiration of six months from the attachment and until the disposal of claims of objectors (if any) by the Magistrate.
^
Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta wants the corruption riddled courts of India to adjudicate willful default,escaped economic offenders etc all at their sole discretion.Knowing that Indian courts filled with fellow MNC and Chinese agents he wants these courts to perpetually keep upending the efforts of a motivated nationalist govt like of NaMo to secure a prosecution against these economic offenders.
He wants to preserve the same lifelines in courts which the criminals have used hitherto and doesn't want NaMo to pass a watertight draconian law against economic offenders.

Notice how he surreptitiously posts sections of CrPc which are applicable to criminal cases while having full knowledge of the fact that most economic offenders like "willful defaulters" currently fall under civil law to which the sections of CrPc quoted by him are hardly applicable. He doesn't want NaMo to designate the willful defaulters as criminal offenders in the new law as per his handlers demands.
Rahul the Mehta accordingly has been instructed by his Chinese handlers to not let the draconian economic offenders legislation pass through.
This is how Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta plys his trade by duping his less than avg IQ gullible supporters with such lamest of the lame FUD.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Mehta, sorry to say, is a gone case. The problem is that he seems to have nothing to lose - except whiling away his life - with this boring and perpetual online smear campaign disguised as "citizen's duty".

Anyway, election results in the northeastern states due tomorrow March 3. Keepin' fingaz crossed, let's hope we get to "flip off" the commies (chalo paltai). I hope for glad tidings from Tripura especially - it will focus attention on the last remaining political home of this disgusting ideology, i.e. "gawd's own kandry".

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Sachin wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 am
Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill to deal with offenders fleeing country.
How are they planning to get this bill passed? Is this a "Money Bill"? Or through a joint session? Because I am sure the "seculars" would never allow such a bill to pass in Rajya Sabha at this point of time.
abhijit wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:58 pm
So last year Fadnavis asked people to have dry Holi on account of saving water. Has he made similar pledge this year? Or made school kids to take oath?
To be honest, I have not see any campaigns pro or anti-Holi this time. Not even the usual bout of pontificate from the "secular" brigade. So either the "seculars" have given up on this, or these campaigns have lost its sheen. "Uber-Secular" Fadnavis himself seems to have realised the mistake in what he was doing and has just kept quiet.
^^^ Have you been following the allegations of semen-filled Balloons in Delhi? It is a smear campaign being run against Holi

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:54 pm

^^
It is not a smear campaign.
All sorts of lumpen elements come out of the woodwork during Holi.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:14 pm

SRoy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:54 pm
^^
Sorry, I can't figure out whether you mean lumpen elements who throw semen-filled balloons or those who spread fake news of said balloons. If the former, you might want to check the news about the perpetrator being a girl herself and there is no proof that what has been allegedly flung was semen. This has all the markings of a smear campaign.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:19 pm

sanjayC wrote:Have you been following the allegations of semen-filled Balloons in Delhi? It is a smear campaign being run against Holi
:) Yes. And guess, where did I find it? In a Malayalam news paper which is read by people in a state where this festival is not even celebrated. And the comments for that news report was a laugh riot. Pretty much every man asked, how many men's "efforts" is required to fill even a single baloon with semen. Men don't generate semen like how nozzle of a petrol pump throws out the fuel.
SRoy wrote:All sorts of lumpen elements come out of the woodwork during Holi.
Pretty much all public gatherings is a hunting ground for lumpen elements. So what is required is better security measures and policing. Holi too can be celebrated in restricted (for outsiders) environments.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:50 pm

SRoy wrote:
^^
Why will a teenage girl throw semen-filled balloon on boys? where did she extract the semen from? You will need a minimum of 100 men to collect so much semen to fill a balloon. And semen dries in five minutes when exposed to air. The whole thing is so ridiculous and fake -- the church miscalculated with this semen hoax. It needs better script writers.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm

@Sachin,

Why should I care about what's written in a local newspaper that you have quoted?
The news was there in couple of print editions yesterday itself.

@SanjayC,

The news I read was other way round. Teenage boys from one of the localities doing this to college going girls of LSR. That's from the print edition.
Yes, the media is biased. We all know that. They are hand in glove with BIF. We know that too.
But what you should be careful is not to paint the picture upside down.

NDTV
https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/hit-by- ... rs-1818584
Indian Express
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... n-5082293/
The Quint
https://www.thequint.com/neon/gender/ls ... harassment
ToI
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/s ... 40605.html

Hope that gets the gender of the victim correct.

The church can spin a story, because hooliganism on Holi (females being chosen victims) exists as precedent.
Of course in the wilds of cow belt women indulge in this too.

@SSundar,
Wholly agree. The material might be something else. Rice starch for what I would imagine. It would quite feat to collect semen inside a balloon.

Assuming it was something not so obnoxius makes it less lumpen or the act can be condoned? Right?

My conjecture is no teenage girls was involved. When the police knocked their doors, the girl was presented and she made apologies. The boys if caught would have landed in police station for appropriate treatment.

Anyway, this all distracts from the fact that Holi becomes a free for all hooliganism event.

So, keep at it guys.

People fed up with this kind of behavior become unwitting participants in church/commie instigated assault on our festivals.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Basic question is how does any of the below entities
1)The accuser
2)The Police
3)The presstitutes IE, Quint, rrrndtv etc

Know that the balloon was filled with semen?

Please somebody answer me stupid question.

Anyway some more facts
My friend and I were walking back to my apartment near Old Double Storey, when a balloon hit my head. It seemed like it was filled with semen because it felt sticky{If semen is mixed with water is it supposed to be sticky? Best guess the imagination of this woman is running wild due to too much exposure to p*** ,combined with a group reinforced fright amongst lady log manifested in an imagined reality}. We ran up to check who was throwing balloons and the owners were the only ones staying there.
DCP (southeast) Chinmoy Biswal has said police are looking into the incident and so far have not registered a complaint in the matter.
Nice Anthrax like scare the BIF has djineered to target Holi .Now every water balloon is suspect, every pichikari is suspect if it is thrown by a man.
Last edited by Lilo on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Man, I love this guy Kiren Rijiju. He is a straight shooter and I like his nonchalance on BJP's chances in the NE. And he is a die hard nationalist and patriot. What a contrast to every Congoon.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:57 pm

SRoy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:20 pm
@Sachin,

Why should I care about what's written in a local newspaper that you have quoted?
The news was there in couple of print editions yesterday itself.

@SanjayC,

The news I read was other way round. Teenage boys from one of the localities doing this to college going girls of LSR. That's from the print edition.
Yes, the media is biased. We all know that. They are hand in glove with BIF. We know that too.
But what you should be careful is not to paint the picture upside down.

NDTV
https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/hit-by- ... rs-1818584
Indian Express
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... n-5082293/
The Quint
https://www.thequint.com/neon/gender/ls ... harassment
ToI
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/s ... 40605.html

Hope that gets the gender of the victim correct.

The church can spin a story, because hooliganism on Holi (females being chosen victims) exists as precedent.
Of course in the wilds of cow belt women indulge in this too.

@SSundar,
Wholly agree. The material might be something else. Rice starch for what I would imagine. It would quite feat to collect semen inside a balloon.

Assuming it was something not so obnoxius makes it less lumpen or the act can be condoned? Right?

My conjecture is no teenage girls was involved. When the police knocked their doors, the girl was presented and she made apologies. The boys if caught would have landed in police station for appropriate treatment.
How does this sound?

Girl flings semen-filled balloons at two students in Delhi
New Delhi [India], Mar 1 (ANI): In yet another horrific act of hooliganism, balloons filled with semen were thrown at two girls here in Amar Colony area.

The victims, who are students of Lady Sri Ram College here, filed a complaint against the girl who allegedly threw these balloons, who was then asked to issue a written apology to the former.

"The balloons that were thrown at us had some kind of gooey material coming out of them. We have taken a written apology from the family of the girl who threw these balloons. We need to change the mindset of people who say that throwing balloons at someone is merely a mark of celebrating Holi. It is very inappropriate," one of the victims told ANI.
https://www.aninews.in/news/national/ge ... 356260001/

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:05 pm

@SanjayC,

You are skirting the issue.

If the perpetrator is indeed a girl, how does it change the situation?

Why should we condone throwing of water balloons at unsuspecting passerby?

BTW, the print editions had boys mentioned as perpetrators. I remember this clearly, because I came across this news from morning papers yesterday or day before yesterday. It doesn't matter in view of overall topic.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:53 pm

SRoy wrote:
^^
I replied to saggy aunty on twitter saying that it probably more to do with Delhi and less to do with Holi :)

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am

Lilo wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:32 pm
{yes that is why most productive mining abroad is done by machines/mechanisation (both for open pit and underground) not manual labor as preferred by CIL. Machines and newer technologies allow hazardous under ground mines abandoned due to methane or caving threats to be worked upon. Even those legacy mines where per head output of coal is decreasing or stagnating it's the private operators who can extract productively from
these mines with lesser cost.}
In India CIL mines 92+% by open cast mining and opencast mining by major players is completely mechanized in India. Only the CIL underground mines are somewhat more labor intensive, and thus have lower productivity, but that is just less than 8% of all coal produced.
Methane is part and parcel of coal mining and mines are never abandoned because of methane. Underground mines are abandoned when they have completed their lifecycle or are simply too hazardous to operate. You just have to pump more air through for ventilation system and maintain the methane concentration in the air at a manageable level. Caving too is part of underground mining process, all mining methods allow for caving. Mined out area will eventually cave, and caving will propagate to surface in form of surface subsidence depending on the depth.

So when you say "abandoned mines due to methane or caving" you are talking shit.

{Pappu Coal seams occur in different grades stripping of higher grade seams by inefficient orgs like CIL has left only lower grade seams and hazardous seams in legacy mines it also led to quicker abandonment of mines. Coking coal is made by mixing high grade ore with low in a certain proportion. This capacity to extract higher grade ore
using latest technologies in abandoned or legacy or hazardous mines is available with private players not Rahul the Mehta or CIL. }
Abe Chaddi You can't make Coking coal by blending, Coking coal can be only made using Bituminous coal which have "caking" property, not all Bituminous coal have caking property. The highest grade coal Anthracite certainly does not have caking property. Also only idiot will address coal as ore. Coal is not ore.

The rest of your points are equally absurd. Mining is not rocket science and the "latest techology" you are talking about, if anybody else has it then CIL will also have it. Mining is fundamentally about digging, and there is a limit to how much innovative you can get about digging.

{Indian steel is nowhere in global market in fact we are a net importer. If Indian steel is so cheap more will be produced and global market would have been cornered. At least India would not have resorted to bulk imports of generic TMT steel or rolled steel from china as it was doing in the previous decade. }
Your angst was about Chinese steel vis. a vis. India Steel. Well now you know that India produces both coal and steel cheaper than China.

{wow at the aaptardness displayed in such stupid assertions.Going by your claims I can produce steel from the iron fillings in beach sand too. Let me remind you again It's the economy duffer.
Problem with a Chadhi moron like you is you don't know jack shit. Do you know what "Mineral Processing" is used for? Low grade iron ore through processing and beneficiation is converted to higher concentrate before being used for smelting. As long as mining+processing cost is less than the cost of imported ore, it would make imminent sense to mine them locally. China expanded its iron ore production to include lower grade just to meet the demand. Look at China's iron ore production, it is still domestically producing over 80% of the ore used for smelting. Primary reason for China's iron ore import has been cutting down on coal consumption to reduce pollution.
{pappu that is why the ossified behemoth CIL will be divided of its production units which will be made to compete amongst themselves. It's niti aayog proposal in latest NEP which I support to beat back CIL into shape. http://www.livemint.com/Industry/Y8XgfL ... anies.html }
Chaddi You don't understand. What is already divided in 7 parts, you can't divide that in 7 parts. Making the subsidiaries completely independent of CIL just shuts down the CIL head office in Kolkata and shifts the bean counting to the regional headquarters of the subsidiaries. Each of these coal producing subsidiaries (BCCL, ECL, CCL, WCL, NCL, MCL & SECL) cater to different geographical areas and serve their local geographical areas, they will not be competing with each other.

May be dividing them into 100's may do the trick but I seriously doubt that will drive the prices down because it is already quite low.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:24 am

Well dawgs, 'tis Friday evening (USA)/Sattaday morn (India)....time again for those election numbaz.

P0rnob has a good election show up and running on Republic..he seems to be already batting for the BJP. Let us see what happens today.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:05 am

I am switching between dorkie and TimesNow. Initial trends show neck-to-neck commies and BJP in Tripura.

Updated: Commies surging ahead. Hope trend reverses. Congoons open their account. Ackkk Thoo
Last edited by crams on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:06 am

SRoy wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:05 pm
@SanjayC,

You are skirting the issue.

If the perpetrator is indeed a girl, how does it change the situation?

Why should we condone throwing of water balloons at unsuspecting passerby?

BTW, the print editions had boys mentioned as perpetrators. I remember this clearly, because I came across this news from morning papers yesterday or day before yesterday. It doesn't matter in view of overall topic.
Can't you recognize a smear campaign when you see one?

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 am

Tripura: now the trends reverses...BJP+ surges: 23 BJP+/13 Reds

Meghalaya: BJP+ in the lead: 13 BJP+/Congis 7

Nagaland: BJP+ 4/NPF 2/Congis 0

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:34 am

BTW, Pappu has left for Italy to see his grandmother again...phir se "naani yaad ayi".

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:43 am

I have reported the post to admins
(1) Lilo says "Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta wants ... "

Is one member calling another member "chinese agent" etc allowed on BRG?

If yes, then I also know how to throw insults on every members like Lilo etc

(2) Lilo says "Indian courts filled with fellow MNC and Chinese agents he wants these courts to perpetuall"
So Lilo in same posts says that judges in India are MNC-agents and chinese agents. Is calling judges corrupt etc allowed on BRG? If yes, then I also want to call judges corrupt etc.

Pls post your decisions

Thanks
==================

Dear audience,

Now back to topic of useless proposed fugitive criminal law

You can see how Modi-supporters like Lilo, K L Dubey etc start frothing when Modiji's defunctness is exposed. And you can also show contradictions in their posts. One one hand, they (rightly) call judges as MNC-agents. And next, they support Modiji's steps to welcome MNCs in India via FDI !!!

Modiji's drama isnt new. We all hear 56" steps like proposed law to ban triple talaq. But neither Modiji nor supporters ever said that ONLY 2-second-TTT was banned, and 60-day-TTT is 100% legal, and Modiji's 56" inch proposed law also bans ONLY 2-second-TTT and does NOT ban 60-day-TTT at all. And Modi-supporters will also never say that over 99% TTT are 60-day-TTT only !! So the proposed law to ban TTT is only a publicity stunt !!

Same is about this law to confiscate property of fugitives. In Civil cases, if the accused doesnt appear, then judge has power to confiscate property equal to liability plus charges . So it is NOT that in civil cases, courts have no power at all as Lilo says. And in criminal cases, judge can order sale of ENTIRE property if accused doesnt appear.

Also, in all cases of fugitive offenders like Vijay Mallaya or Nirav Modi, they all have criminal cases against them along with civil cases. So again, Lilo's statement that cases against high profile fugivtive are civil cases is a lie.

As per corruption in courts --- yes, that is a MAIN problem behind NPA, fugitive borrowers and 100s of other problems we see in India. And what did Modiji do reduce problem of corruption in judges? NOTHING. So Modi-supporters like Lilo will make corruption of judges an issue, and then support leader Modiji who does ZERO work in reducing that problem !!!

(As of now, forum rules prohibit members from writing about corruption of supreme judges, high judges etc. I have asked admins if members can write about corruption of judges. After I hear from them, I will write more).

So with fugitive economic offenders and 100s of problem, solution is to print laws to FIX COURTS, not beat around the bush and keep writing same law again and again in different words. No matter what laws you write, the cases will always finally end in courts, and corruption in judges will ensure that MNC-owners etc get maximal benefit from that law
How to fix the problem of corruption in judges? USA reduced the problem of corruption in judges by election in state/district judges, right to recall judges at state/district levels and JURY SYSTEM across courts. Solution I have proposed are same --- Right to Recall Supreme judges, High judges and Lower judges. And Jury System in lower, high and supreme court. And as expected, all three apex leaders of India namely SoGa/NaMo/ArKe oppose RTR-judges as well as Jury System. And so do their supporters like Lilo !!

(I have asked admins if a Lio's calling me "chinese agent" is allowed. If yes, next time, I will also use curse words)

=====
Lilo wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:13 pm
MehtaRahulC wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:41 am

^
Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta wants the corruption riddled courts of India to adjudicate willful default,escaped economic offenders etc all at their sole discretion.Knowing that Indian courts filled with fellow MNC and Chinese agents he wants these courts to perpetually keep upending the efforts of a motivated nationalist govt like of NaMo to secure a prosecution against these economic offenders.
He wants to preserve the same lifelines in courts which the criminals have used hitherto and doesn't want NaMo to pass a watertight draconian law against economic offenders.

Notice how he surreptitiously posts sections of CrPc which are applicable to criminal cases while having full knowledge of the fact that most economic offenders like "willful defaulters" currently fall under civil law to which the sections of CrPc quoted by him are hardly applicable. He doesn't want NaMo to designate the willful defaulters as criminal offenders in the new law as per his handlers demands.
Rahul the Mehta accordingly has been instructed by his Chinese handlers to not let the draconian economic offenders legislation pass through. This is how Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta plys his trade by duping his less than avg IQ gullible supporters with such lamest of the lame FUD.
Last edited by MehtaRahulC on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 am

reds and bjp going neck to neck in tripura.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:51 am

abhijit wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 am
reds and bjp going neck to neck in tripura.
Good show by the BJP, but I guess commies would win.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:55 am

CPI leading to form the gov in tripura.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:03 am

meghalay: cong 16 bjp 4 npp 13
nagaland: bjp 13 npf 8 cong nada
tripura: bjp 25 cpi 27 cong whopping 2