The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
syam
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm
Why dont you give me a list of instances where BJP top brass openly called out Islamic violence against Hindus in as many words after Modi became PM?
Some articles from last year,
After launching a `Jan Sandesh Yatra' from Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, on the father of the nation's birth anniversary on Monday , BJP president Amit Shah is headed to Kerala to launch another yatra on Tuesday to "raise consciousness" on alleged political violence against BJP-RSS cadres and the growing number of Islamic radicals in the coastal state.
Senior BJP leader V Muraleedharan said Islamic terrorism and CPI(M)’s intolerance are the topics that would be debated during the yatra. “Islamic terrorism has gained strength in Kerala under the regimes of the CPI(M) and Congress. Both parties have played a significant role in giving prominence to the Indian Union Muslim League in Kerala politics.”
"Today, I met the family members of the victims of political violence in Bengal in the last six months... All this happened because they did not support the ideology of the ruling Trinamool Congress," Shah told reporters on the last day of his three-day visit to the state.
^^ These three are from first page of google search results. You think Amith Sha doesn't qualify as top brass?? Ofcourse, it's not enough for you. Modiji himself should jump into the fray and kick everyone personally on live tv.
I find it funny that a party that was built on Hindutva and RJB movements now thinks (foolishly) that Hindutva played no part in it. Infact there are seasoned posters here who believe so! One called me a fanatic and told me Modi was voted not for Hindutva wave but development wave and this 'Hindutva wave' was my brainchild. I guess we will find out in 2019 whether Vikas will bring BJP to power or like Gujarat, BJP will suddenly remember Hindutva when the going gets tough.
Instead of hum do hamare pachees, Modi is now stopping mid way for Azaans and offering chadars to Sufi jehadi Chisti of Ajmer. Now I know realpolitik but some of this reminds me of Prithviraj /Gandhi syndrome and that Sushil Modi chap is plain Jaichand for me. I will call it as it is, if you have a problem, put me on ignore list and move on.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Trust jaichands to identify fellow jaichands.
I am a BJP supporter, my family has never voted for Con-Jehadis and never will but dont you come here and call me a poser.
No one should call you poser. But you have every right to call anyone anything. After all, hypocrisy has no bounds.
I know leftists like you voted Congress and Kejriwal and spit on Hindutva and now after the BJP came to power, people like you and syam come hovering to eat malai and become more Hindu than Hindu.
Read my previous line. **hypocrisy **.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:13 pm

The Lingayat issue in KT and machinations in opposition camp for an united front and the speech of RG targeting Modi suggests that the dark forces are aligning for a final battle. Modi and Shah have the mother of all battles in 2019.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:40 pm

kittoo wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:34 pm
What a shame that even a prosperous and upper caste like Lingayaths (whose name literally contains Lord Shiva) want to be separate from Hinduism. Just a whiff of opportunity and we Hindus wither away like cards. What a shame that they played right into Congress' hands. We truly are doomed , with nary a trace of Pride in anything other than caste. Thoo at everyone involved in this and shame on the Lingayaths who betrayed their religion and motherland.
My understanding is that even within Lingayats, there is a split. The ones who actually believe in the Vedas Vs other Lingayats who reject Vedic Hinduism. So engineering this split won't be that easy. Matter of fact, it might lead to an internecine Lingayat bloodbath. The hideous Congoons are very good at exploiting these kinds of fissures and then pose as the messiah of secularism. Recall Punjab, Kashmir, you name it.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 am

I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.
Since the day ModiJi took office, BJP has been hounded with intolerance campaign. I recall during the early months, that b!tch Burks Bibi then still on Undy would every day, I mean every day will pick some random hate crime against Christians or Dalits or Muslims, have Nalin Kohli or Sambit Patra or GVLN and ask them whats going on? Adn no matter what they say, she would aggressive all but accuse BJP and ModiJi for the crimes. And among the top echelons of BJP, I have not seen a single counter. Except for JeTLee once asking if conversion is OK, why is re-conversion not OK (this was in response to DDM ganging on BJP for Ghar Wapsi). And ModiJi briefly during UP elections campaign when he brought in Samshaan Vs Kabristaan or later during the Gujarat campaign when he shamed MMS for hobnobbing with Paki terrorist masters like Kasuri. I am saying so now, and I repeat, while India rising, and other achievements need to be mentioned, but unless BJP goes on the offensive starting NOW, they will lose control of the narrative.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Lilo wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm
Chandragupta wrote:
I am a BJP supporter, my family has never voted for Con-Jehadis and never will but dont you come here and call me a poser. I know leftists like you voted Congress and Kejriwal and spit on Hindutva and now after the BJP came to power, insects like you and syam come hovering to eat malai and become more Hindu than Hindu.
Chandragupta, with your poisoned forked tongue ,
Go to brf and click on my user profile and frantically search and find one post where i supported khujliwal or leftists. My post history starts from circa 2007 far before MYTY posers with your forked tongue propped up with your MYTY self conceit and hectoring on BJP/RSS.
Anyway i know your type who cannot stand by your word, and i hardly expect you to do something as straight forward as going through the post history in the readily provided link and quote one line or one word where i supported commies or khujliwal. Most regulars also by now would have realized that your written word means nothing - you cant face scrutiny thats why you beg to be put on ignore list. Sorry no can do.
Personally not a fan of eating malai.But speaking of eating malai i also remember your contortions and writhing in the economic threads in BRF as DeMo and GST ensued ,so i hope you are on diet now.

Now regarding the question of you with your poisonous forked tongue being a man enough to stand by your claims ,
Your exact claim being below - i quote again (curiously posters here may note that there was no restriction of after modi became PM or before he became PM in his opening bombastic categorical claim where he used the word "NEVER").
Chandragupta wrote:
.....I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.
Now you have shifted the goal post and have taken back your categorical claim unlike a man who stands by his word and have posted below new claim- now newly giving a pre PM modi vs post PM modi distinction .
Chandragupta wrote:
Why dont you give me a list of instances where BJP top brass openly called out Islamic violence against Hindus in as many words after Modi became PM?
Now i know it may be difficult for a lesser man like you to stand by your bombast when faced with scrutiny .So your uncatogorical "Never" has now miraculously morphed into "after Modi has become PM onlee sirji" .

Anyway speaking of post history you have given some unrealated self dabba which i dont remember as below...
Chandragupta wrote:
I find it funny that a party that was built on Hindutva and RJB movements now thinks (foolishly) that Hindutva played no part in it. Infact there are seasoned posters here who believe so! One called me a fanatic and told me Modi was voted not for Hindutva wave but development wave and this 'Hindutva wave' was my brainchild. I guess we will find out in 2019 whether Vikas will bring BJP to power or like Gujarat, BJP will suddenly remember Hindutva when the going gets tough.
Now i do however vaguely remember how you were often warned/banned for advocating mass violence on mainorities in BRF so yeah i know your unmanly style and also know that you see BJP as vehicle for your violent wet dreams with a riot once a day or two, so dont quote unnecessary drivel unconcerned to the matter i.e be a man and prove your original claim that NaMo/BJP leaders "NEVER" spoke up on the Muslim communal violence on Hindus .
Chandragupta wrote:
Instead of hum do hamare pachees, Modi is now stopping mid way for Azaans and offering chadars to Sufi jehadi Chisti of Ajmer. Now I know realpolitik but some of this reminds me of Prithviraj /Gandhi syndrome and that Sushil Modi chap is plain Jaichand for me. I will call it as it is, if you have a problem, put me on ignore list and move on.
Yeah sure as per you NaMo/BJP should forget their Dharma/duty as a PM and the ruling party and do partisan politics encouraging riots and violence each day and the next. As i said your wet dreams demanding NaMo to be in the aggressive mode against mainorities and effectively corner them just so that you may get your daily kick from the ensuing violence is not going to happen.
Since you talked about BRF, why don't you check our my BRF profile from 2008 and read my posts to understand where I am coming from before ripping off your clothes & beating your chest. You call me a MYTY but you're an overzealous rageboy who can't fathom any criticism of a leader or party that we both support.

You may remember me at BRF, but I don't remember you nor do I have any interest in reading your drivel either here or BRF. But since you talk about malai and my posts on DeMo and GST - then yes, I did raise points about implementation of GST and end result of DeMo, why don't you quote my posts where I have said no currency over 100 should be in circulation in India? If I was earning good malai as a GoI babu, I wouldn't be wasting time here on BRF no? You're welcome to do a horizontal naagin dance at everything this Government does but does that mean I have to too?

It is a point that I made that Modi spoke openly against Islamists before becoming PM and after becoming PM, he has maintained pin drop silence, choosing to be more accommodating. It is not only my belief but will be a fact of life that do whatever you can, Muslims will not integrate in India. I am not sure that you even live in India or not but I do and I have no plans of moving elsewhere so yes, I will support whatever method that works to deal with resident Pakistanis. And you accuse me of wishing violence upon minorities yet I only supported retaliation in the days where the term 'collective punishment' was all the rage on BRF, if you were really there since 2007, you'd remember. I don't care if you are a Gandhi worshiper who believes in non violence, you're welcome to present the other cheek when they come for you, thank you very much.
syam wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Trust jaichands to identify fellow jaichands.
I am a BJP supporter, my family has never voted for Con-Jehadis and never will but dont you come here and call me a poser.
No one should call you poser. But you have every right to call anyone anything. After all, hypocrisy has no bounds.
I know leftists like you voted Congress and Kejriwal and spit on Hindutva and now after the BJP came to power, people like you and syam come hovering to eat malai and become more Hindu than Hindu.
Read my previous line. **hypocrisy **.
Pot calling kettle black. You called me a snake. You probably get off by abusing other people on an online forum, go on continue. I want no part in it.
syam wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm
Some articles from last year,
After launching a `Jan Sandesh Yatra' from Porbandar, the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, on the father of the nation's birth anniversary on Monday , BJP president Amit Shah is headed to Kerala to launch another yatra on Tuesday to "raise consciousness" on alleged political violence against BJP-RSS cadres and the growing number of Islamic radicals in the coastal state.
Senior BJP leader V Muraleedharan said Islamic terrorism and CPI(M)’s intolerance are the topics that would be debated during the yatra. “Islamic terrorism has gained strength in Kerala under the regimes of the CPI(M) and Congress. Both parties have played a significant role in giving prominence to the Indian Union Muslim League in Kerala politics.”
"Today, I met the family members of the victims of political violence in Bengal in the last six months... All this happened because they did not support the ideology of the ruling Trinamool Congress," Shah told reporters on the last day of his three-day visit to the state.
^^ These three are from first page of google search results. You think Amith Sha doesn't qualify as top brass?? Ofcourse, it's not enough for you. Modiji himself should jump into the fray and kick everyone personally on live tv.
These three points don't change jackshit. You could have done better & quoted YA in the last 3-4 years, would have saved your time.

Did Modi ji not say out loud that Gaurakshaks are goons? Then why not a word against Islamic Terrorists? All he can manage about Islam these days is calling it a religion of peace, respecting the viciously insulting & humiliating azaan and lauding Sufis- the Jehadis who sang songs before they beheaded Hindus & raped their women.

I understand why he does this, I really do - after all its the right thing to do - to be generous & upright - as a PM of all of this country's citizens. But it is not going to change them 1 single bit. Modi can very well turn into a Muslim, wear skullcaps, even eat beef - before a note worthy percentage of Muslims will vote for him. Hence, any gesture shown, any hand extended and any inch given to Muslims in India is going to backfire. That is my opinion and I don't give a rats ass about what you two worthies make of it.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:44 pm
Sri Modiji and RSS-workers have legalized ANONYMOUS foreign funding to Indian Political parties !!! All rightists are also supporting this law !!

Pls see https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 362188.cms

The donor names and KYC etc will be known to routing bank, and income tax dept and also receiving political party. But election commission and public cant know - not even via RTI !!!

Now let us see how the resident bhaktards justify this abomination.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 pm
These three points don't change jackshit.

Ofcourse, It doesn't change jackshit. After all, party president statements are not important. Only live action on tv is important.
Did Modi ji not say out loud that Gaurakshaks are goons? Then why not a word against Islamic Terrorists? All he can manage about Islam these days is calling it a religion of peace, respecting the viciously insulting & humiliating azaan and lauding Sufis- the Jehadis who sang songs before they beheaded Hindus & raped their women.
You have all your priorities in right order, dude. Forget about the wolves circling us. Forget about the wolves hiding within our own cattle. Forget about our own lives. It's all cinematic from RW view point. Modiji kicks all villains on live tv and after that we live happily forever.
I understand why he does this, I really do.
You really understand everything. I mean I never saw any one with this clear understanding of politics.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:52 pm

For TFTA (tall fair and tight a$$ed) so called RW (either real or pretenders), few big reason to not vote Modi ji
1. He did not produce any hindu kids, letting non dharmik population increase (see he was anti-Hindu from beginning, I bet your smart brain could not think this one eh)
2.He attended marriage in Mulayam's house, same Mulayam, whi killed Karshevaks in Ayodhya
3.When Laloo had surgery he wished him/Gave some trophy to Pawar
4.Visited Pak when he said he will destroy them. Other points - How many soldiers have been killed, what has Modi ji done
5. India did not win the cricket world cup? Where is his governance, his 56 inch ki chaati
6. Mansarover and Kailash is still in China's control. Tibet is not free (he does not pay head to Hindutva causes)
7. Has not yet jailed Chornia or Raul. In fact per rumor Raul does lots of stupid things when abroad, he has not published any video
8.He promised Congress Mukt and congress is still here
9. He does not speak good English (if CG ji is convent educated, this point could come up)
10. His last name is Modi (which hair brained guy like Raul caught but RW have still not found out)
PS- Sorry I have run out of stupid ideas. I have ignored the other reasons that have been already espoused is this thread. I think this list is better than all of those.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm

CBN is back to wooing muslims. Either he is incredibly stupid or the muslims are for falling for him again.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am

fanne wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:52 pm
For TFTA (tall fair and tight a$$ed) so called RW (either real or pretenders), few big reason to not vote Modi ji
1. He did not produce any hindu kids, letting non dharmik population increase (see he was anti-Hindu from beginning, I bet your smart brain could not think this one eh)
2.He attended marriage in Mulayam's house, same Mulayam, whi killed Karshevaks in Ayodhya
3.When Laloo had surgery he wished him/Gave some trophy to Pawar
4.Visited Pak when he said he will destroy them. Other points - How many soldiers have been killed, what has Modi ji done
5. India did not win the cricket world cup? Where is his governance, his 56 inch ki chaati
6. Mansarover and Kailash is still in China's control. Tibet is not free (he does not pay head to Hindutva causes)
7. Has not yet jailed Chornia or Raul. In fact per rumor Raul does lots of stupid things when abroad, he has not published any video
8.He promised Congress Mukt and congress is still here
9. He does not speak good English (if CG ji is convent educated, this point could come up)
10. His last name is Modi (which hair brained guy like Raul caught but RW have still not found out)
PS- Sorry I have run out of stupid ideas. I have ignored the other reasons that have been already espoused is this thread. I think this list is better than all of those.
Explain to me why can't a BJP voter find fault in this Government. Why do you think if I or someone else (not talking about Congressis like Trilobite here) thinks that this Government is doing something wrong means I am going to vote in the traitors? The only thing here that needs to stop is the extra sensitiveness of some people who start beating their chests everytime somebody says anything not flattering about NaMo or BJP.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 am

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm
CBN is back to wooing muslims. Either he is incredibly stupid or the muslims are for falling for him again.
Nitish will probably doing the same-

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/af ... 94031.html

I say good - go for it. Make 2019 about communalism and secularism. Evil communal BJP vs secular rest. Thats all the agenda they have. These dinosaurs dont realise that secularism in India died with the KP exodus. The only place it lives is in the drawing rooms of the IoI gang.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 am

I know the Twitterati named Dr. Gaurav Pradhan isn't exactly popular among the BRF/BGR gurus. But, that guy has been predicting the exodus of Naidu, Nitish, Paswan, etc. for months now. Says it is a well-planned strategy by BIF with Pakis. Gotta think a broken clock cannot be right 3 times in a row. Guy's got some inside lead in the castle, it seems.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 am

SSundar wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 am
I know the Twitterati named Dr. Gaurav Pradhan isn't exactly popular among the BRF/BGR gurus. But, that guy has been predicting the exodus of Naidu, Nitish, Paswan, etc. for months now. Says it is a well-planned strategy by BIF with Pakis. Gotta think a broken clock cannot be right 3 times in a row. Guy's got some inside lead in the castle, it seems.
Going around whatsapp, posting in full-

Disturbing -
A MUST READ
By Dr G Pradhan

1. REVOLT against Modi
I told you before that 2018 is a bloody year and you will witness what u can never imagine
-What Queen earned in 10 years of UPA, She will invest for Pappu in next one year
The amount is appox 5 to 8% of NDA govt GDP
This revolt was not planned after Budget but a few months back. Appox 4 to 5 months back. But Ahmad Patel is working on it since summer of 2017
-Remember Mamata visiting Uddhave of Shiv Sena few months back? Yes the planning with external partners started from this point. Mamata is the bridge for Sonia.
-You witnessed Uddhav walking out.
5 After Uddhav Mamata bridged with chandrababu naidu. In next few days or maybe week, U will see him revolting against Modi
-Next would be Akali followed by Nitish and later by Paswan
-They all will ask for bigger pie in seat share and ministries. A big force will be standing against Modi including club 160 members, BJP sitting MP, Non performing MPs and a lady BJP minister in NDA
-Almost 50 BJP sitting MPs are in touch with ahmad patel. These MPs failed to solve people’s problems and will not get tickets in 2019
Huge money offered by Ahmad patel camp along with ticket for 2019 election.
-Ahmad Patel gets JDU on board.
-He Called upon a minister who is head of an Ambedkarite party
Miya Patel camp will offer 50K to 15 Cr to people in BJP IT Cell and top handles to support this revolt against Modi.
Hindu hardliners who tweeted for SAMAJWADI party in UP Election are on our radar. We watching all
- Starting Bihar election Prashant Kishore created 5000+ fake Hindu handles. The number now is appox 7000. These handles will be widely used to provoke people against Modi
-All money is not in monetary form major part is distributed in Latin American shell companies
-A meeting held outside India with these revolting parties top represented. The pan has only one objective.

NO Modi in 2019.
Sonia & Ahmad Patel plan is simple -Revolt, creat doubt against Modi via social media through paid HRW. People will vote NOTA and that's Congress win
They tried this trick during Gujarat election and it was quite successful
Ahmad patel tells his men to get some trouble in Maharastra, India's financial capital
My 13 tweets and Ahmad maya & his gang rattled
-U observe one important thing
Pappu is keeping mum
Know why?
-bcoz queen said him that he should stop speaking and rest she will manage
-Inside revolt will shake the confidence of many people inside @BJP4India
Plus many Advani Era and former Vajpayee govt ministers feeling neglected want to throw Modi & shah out asap
-some senior ministers are murmuring that it is better to remain in opposition than to tirelessly work under Modi
These leeches were expecting large favours once NDA is back but modi kept a tight eye on them
-U ask any babu in delhi
All want Modi to go
So that Pehle K tareh they can have power & money
-You all think I tweet conspiracy theory. Wait for 2020 and once i stop tweeting or not alive, read tweets again and u will know that I warned you years in advance
By G.Pradhan

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 am
hanumadu wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 pm
Nitish will probably doing the same-

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/af ... 94031.html

I say good - go for it. Make 2019 about communalism and secularism. Evil communal BJP vs secular rest. Thats all the agenda they have. These dinosaurs dont realise that secularism in India died with the KP exodus. The only place it lives is in the drawing rooms of the IoI gang.
And Ram Vilas Paswan too is raising questions. Looks like BJP has to get 50% votes all by itself without any allies.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:48 am

hanumadu wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 am

And Ram Vilas Paswan too is raising questions. Looks like BJP has to get 50% votes all by itself without any allies.
Hindu fault lines are too deep for BJP to pull something like that off. But were it to happen, country will descend into a civil war. The hatred against Hinduism is so deep among a huge section of the populace that they are not going to sit by and watch Hindus dominate. And of course, one can expect a little help given to them by the likes of US, Chincoms, and TSP. So in a way BJP is in a bind. As sons of the soil for whom Bharat mata is sacred, they are not going to let India be destroyed so they will look for allies if only to keep the societal fissures from boiling over. Congoons and other assorted thugbandahs, and hardcore p!ssfuls have no such compunctions.

But coming to BJP getting 50+% of Hindu vote, I guess some great Hindus saint or Hindu leader has to emerge that can bridge the caste divide. Who knows how long that will take.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 am

Nitishwa's Ghar wapsi was opportunistic when he thought ModiJi was unbeatable in 2019. But some of his key lieutenants like Pawan Verma were never really on board. He opens his mouth, he attacks BJP. What kind of ally is he. So for sure if there irreversible signs that ModiJi ship is sinking, Nitishwa and gang will jump ship.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:28 am

Yes, when all start deserting then come to core but ignored constituency for votes. Bravo.

But honestly I don't see UP is a problem, yet. Yogi needs to focus dalits for some time. I am more worried about rajasthan, punjab, gujrat, karnatak. BJP going to leak seats in these states. DF is administratively good but doesn't have gravitas, and have major PR issues. But I am confident of bjp doing good show in maharashtra.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 am

SSundar wrote:I know the Twitterati named Dr. Gaurav Pradhan isn't exactly popular among the BRF/BGR gurus. But, that guy has been predicting the exodus of Naidu, Nitish, Paswan, etc. for months now.
I a bit surprised that A.Shah & Na.Mo have not been able to figure out what a twitter handle could figure out. Or may be they are over confident, or many of us here over-estimated their powers.

Mean while KCR is also meeting with Mamt, and talking about a "Federal front". So looks like a Maha-Thug-Bandhan is for sure forming up. All we need to see if they are able to form a united show, and finally able to support Ra.Ga as PM as the only "common minimum option". In Karnataka the Lingayaths have started fighting between themselves, and Deccan Herald's printed edition have pictures of the same.
abhijit wrote:Yes, when all start deserting then come to core but ignored constituency for votes. Bravo.
Don't think so that would work. The BIF can also create havoc amongst the right wingers. See how Togadia is behaving these days. He & his ilk would be used to incite among the right wingers. So the right wingers and Hindutwa fanatics would be against Modi for not helping their agenda, where as the "secular" forces would also work on pulling down the "communal" Modi.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 am

Don't think so that would work. The BIF can also create havoc amongst the right wingers. See how Togadia is behaving these days. He & his ilk would be used to incite among the right wingers. So the right wingers and Hindutwa fanatics would be against Modi for not helping their agenda, where as the "secular" forces would also work on pulling down the "communal" Modi.
+1.

I'm no fan of Togadia. In fact, nobody I know is. That said, there's an unmistake-ble lack of enthusiasm reg 2019 among the 'core' votebase - yup the yindootwawadi camp who supported NM way before it became acceptable or even fashionable to do so.

Oh, don't get me wrong - they (and I) will vote Modi again. Just that we get the feeling of being taken for granted. Of having been used and thrown aside, basically. Sure, we're mature, we'll get over it and all and drag our backsides back to campaigning work come 2019. But that fissure is there. The enormous faith and trust (almost blind, to an extent) is gone. There's a wariness now. And a determination not to have hopes and expectations from NM, like we did in the runup to 2019.

Sure we get NM has compulsions. Who doesn't. And we're convenient for throw-under-the-bus virtue-signalling like statesmanly NM is wont to do aajkal. Theek hai. We'll fight 2019 for NM. That is the bottomline, the only one that matters. The rest are fleeting emotions, naive sentiment. That comes and goes. Only.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:38 am

there are atleast 3 postors on this forum who are BJP IT cell and pretending to be normal postor. Rest have jobs and families and work to take care of, but these IT cell chaps have jobs as posting on boards and creating positive spin on net.

It is self-defeating exercise because they want to only hear praise of their employer, it creates false sense of security and then we get career-ending injuries like 2004.

I hope these guys realize that it is important to influence opinions but not interfere in opinion making and debate. It makes a big difference in the end

Humans have to be humble enough to realize that they will not change outcome of events but they can only manage the direction of outcome in small ways.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am

crams wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:53 am
Nitishwa's Ghar wapsi was opportunistic when he thought ModiJi was unbeatable in 2019. But some of his key lieutenants like Pawan Verma were never really on board. He opens his mouth, he attacks BJP. What kind of ally is he. So for sure if there irreversible signs that ModiJi ship is sinking, Nitishwa and gang will jump ship.
Aisa koi saga nahi, jisko Nitish ne thaga nahi. They say this with good reason.

Nitishwa thinks that with the talk of a '3rd Front', he will also throw his hat as a PM candidate. I wonder if voters have their memory intact of the 3rd front debacle in the 90s.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am

Karnataka 2018: Ten Reasons The State May Come Back To BJP (swarajya)

Reads more like wishful thinking than analysis, IMHO. Theek hai, WTF. A guy can dream, can't he? Just don't call it reasoned analysis only.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 am

Raju, you are from KGB are you not ? :twisted:

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:50 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 am
Reads more like wishful thinking than analysis, IMHO. Theek hai, WTF. A guy can dream, can't he? Just don't call it reasoned analysis only.
We cannot ignore folks like JD(S) - under command Humble farmer Deve Gowdru. From what I see on ground, every single party in the state is putting up a strong fight. A hung assembly is also a very good possibility.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:02 am

If by KGB you mean karnataka/kaveri grameen bank, then yes very much KGB. :P