The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Indrad
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

yes Dr G Pradhan and some heavy weight tweeples belong to same camp. Pgurus as well (the portal). Very few will desert Modi for Swamy.
this was evident from long ago.
I am glad Modi kept Swany at a meter length always, somehow he recognises people very well.
Shourie is another example.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:24 am

G Pradhan actually predicted departure of Nitish, CBN and now IT cell head. I posted the full whatsapp forward in the last couple of pages.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:24 am
G Pradhan actually predicted departure of Nitish, CBN and now IT cell head. I posted the full whatsapp forward in the last couple of pages.
it is fine an enemy upfront is much better than an enemy within (Shotgun Sinha, Yashwant).
Read your posts. Nitish jumping ship should raise alarms cos BJP needs him in Bihar. Both Nitish & Paswan are good weather men as well.
Nitish is bickering about seat sharing at the moment.
With him deserting Lalu, Modi_Shah actually undermined him nicely. His candidature for PM job is diminished than before.
From ground sources in Bihar there is sympathy wave for Lalu & in Central Bihar RJD will win impressive.
Further court acquitting J Mishra in Chara ghotala is being interpreted as Modi against Lalu (which may not be the case) but that is aam abdul for you.

BhairavP
BGR Newbie

Post by BhairavP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 pm

^Only issue, that IT cell guy resigned in Feb 2015.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:08 pm

The sentiment among nationalist tweeple (I count moi amongst them) is still waiting for some shock and awe which may never come. Sigh.

These two gents I follow quite a bit online. I find my ideas matching theirs well.
VikasSaraswat Verified account @VikasSaraswat
In the last four years, widest support Modi received was for demonetisation. People were not sure how the whole thing will end up. The support was for the audacity, the decisiveness. That's how much people are looking for boldness in decisions.
https://twitter.com/VikasSaraswat/statu ... 7731517441

To which another outspoken nationalist responds with this (my old grouse too):
Sankrant Sanu सानु Retweeted VikasSaraswat @sankrant

The call for @narendramodi is to take decisive action. End India's discriminatory State policies, following British divide-and-rule, once and for all. No "minority" "majority" discrimination, laws, ministries. DO it, country will stand behind you.
https://twitter.com/sankrant/status/976200870646857728

True that. Incremental improvements are all fine but retain a transactional feel about them. Inspirational action comes from taking big risks and asking for people's support for the same (The SC Bose way versus the naram-dal INC way, for instance).

Of course there's still hope coz NM himself averred once "chaar saal vikaas, ek saal rajneeti" (4 yrs governance, 1 yr politicking). We'll see.

madhub
BGR Newbie

Post by madhub » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 pm

BJP alleges Rahul link with FB data breach firm; 'fake news', says Cong
Pappu has learnt a lot anout AI. no doubt he was able to give lecture on AI in US.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Mr. Pesticide has finally a good point. There should not be any financial political donation from outside India. Similar for NGOs. It is an invitation for outside powers to intervene.

Chandragupta, that is a good move on autonomy for universities.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:21 pm

I agree on the foreign donation. I suspect Cong got from dubious sources, BJP mainly from its NRI supporters. They should stop it now. Pass a law that would forbid it. The problem is, in this kind of law, BJP will get screwed big time. Con will get the funds, traceable through various businessmen, church, mosques, orgs in India (who in turn gets it's from foreign sources), can bypass that law (AAP did some of it, mainly the Khalistani sources), while BJp funding through NRIs once blocked, cannot come via this source, it will be blocked in the source country (taxes, tracebility, foreign agent, all kind of laws) if they try to form a org and get money. Con is backed by various soup agency of host country, not BJP.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:10 pm

NRIs are still Indian citizens and do have the right to make donations to political parties. That right cannot be denied.

An NRI who changed citizenship is not an NRI as per legal/technical understanding. They are former Indian citizens who are best described as PIO/OCI although we tend to use the blanket word NRI for anybody who is out of India whenever, for whatever purpose and in whatever status now.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Yes, but does it specify NRIs. If not it is a Trojan horse. Will do more harm than good.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Supratik wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Chandragupta, that is a good move on autonomy for universities.
Why saar? More autonomy for universities like Jadavpur / Hyderabad or JNU means the resident Islamo-Leftists there can continue to run it like their own fiefdom. Start more lefty courses where they can poison more young minds, hound out sane faculty members who won't take part in Bharat ke tukde antics.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 pm

a word for RW -

When it comes to Hindu revival, we are plagued by the inability to prioritize successfully. We will emphasize the trivial and forgo the essential; we will spotlight the petty and overlook the noble.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:41 pm

If you have been in an Indian university you will know. You need permission from center to get a pen replaced. Good for Indian academia. Academia works on freedom. As for lefties mucking up - VCs are still appointed by govt I believe. So it is upto getting the right person.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:15 pm

@prasannavishy
Mar 20
More
Lingayat Issue: A Comprehensive, 5 Step Guide To Destroy Congress’ Minoritarian Agenda Forever.
1)Amend Article 30 (1)
2)Abolish Ministry of Minority Affairs
3)Repeal NCM
4)Repeal NCMEI
5)Scrap Majority/Minority Distinction in RTE

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:19 pm

as per HW tweeples AM was called to HQ with glycerine
Amit Malviya

Verified account

@malviyamit
Follow Follow @malviyamit
More
All of you who complained about the surge in anti-BJP and anti-government messages and fake news in recent days on social media, now know who was behind it - an insidious Cambridge Analytica hired by a desperate Congres

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Lilo wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:59 am
Weird commie insect Trilobite and Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta,
I get why your panties are in a knot on the anonymity clauses in Electoral bonds and FCRA funding.
Lulli Bhaktard,

If you think foreign donation to political parties is good idea then I have only one recommendation to you; go and get your head examined!

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Is there any moderation on this thread left?
Ramana garu has agreed (hopefully fingers crossed) to start a thread on Indian elections on BRF once KA election is over:
then many of us will find a healthy abode perhaps ..

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:21 pm

https://theprint.in/opinion/kejriwal-li ... les/43528/ Kejriwal is like Galileo, he apologises to focus on governance

You can never beat an AAPtard in moronery and thook ke chatna skills..^ written by Dhruv Rathee glad that he had to come out of anonymity.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Indrad wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 am
members are requested to avoid trolls. one of them called BRF chaddi types yet has no other place to write than a chaddi off shoot forum.
In Armed Forces Medical College it was written all over toilets: Kill the bastard by ignoring.
If you by are addressing me as one of the trolls then please read what I have actually said instead of completely distorting, I have not said what you are insinuating, go and read the post again.

Also why the kolaveri? I have never ever personally addressed you in any insulting manner? I do that to only those who do it first, so go easy!

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Indrad wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:21 pm
https://theprint.in/opinion/kejriwal-li ... les/43528/ Kejriwal is like Galileo, he apologises to focus on governance

You can never beat an AAPtard in moronery and thook ke chatna skills..^ written by Dhruv Rathee glad that he had to come out of anonymity.
Indrad,

Can you explain why it is o.k. for you to insult other Indians by calling them names as you have done in this post, but not o.k. if others do the same? And then you want moderation?

Need to look into the mirror buddy!

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 pm

dubious role of churches in separating Lingayat from Hindus http://rightactions.in/2018/03/20/exclu ... om-hindus/

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Health check, Ladies & Gentlemen! Our drive to respond to some specific posters is dragging us all into a name-calling slugfest.

I resolve to ignore those specific posters and never respond to them. I request everyone else to do the same.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 am

PM Awas Yojana: Only 8% target met under urban housing scheme
PUNE: Nearly three years into the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) for urban areas which promised “housing for all” by 2022, barely 8%, or 3 lakh of the 40.6 lakh houses targeted so far, have been constructed. The situation in the rural version of PMAY is better, but even there only 30%, or 28.8 lakh houses, have been completed against the 95.4 lakh targeted by the rural development ministry in 15 months since the plan was launched.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 am

Indrad wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:19 pm
Is there any moderation on this thread left?
Ramana garu has agreed (hopefully fingers crossed) to start a thread on Indian elections on BRF once KA election is over:
then many of us will find a healthy abode perhaps ..
That's great to hear cuz I am feeling slowly like an exiled KP.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:22 am

(1) Trliobite,
RSS-rakshaks and Modi-rakshaks (masquerading as bharat-rakshaks) want to create a perception that people like us (who are exposing defunctness of Modiji and corruption of RSS-leaders and RSS-workers) are making this forum dirty using spamming, dirty posts and name calling. So I request you to post ONLY one post per day , add all topics in one post , so that the allegation of spamming cannot be put on you. That way, admins will get exposed if they ban you. And also when you do name calling, make sure that you put the name of the postor namely Lilo who started name calling on this forum

Just as advice. Because you are doing an excellent job of exposing defunctness of Modiji and corruption of RSS-workers/leaders. And I do want all lurkers to see your posts and so I dont want admins to get excuse to ban you.

=-=======

(2) FYI all , I and Trilobite are in different boats

I want to make clear to all -- I and Trilobite are NOT in same boat. He does a very good job in exposing defunctness of Modiji, and corruption of RSS-workers and RSS-leaders. But he silently proposes ArKe/AAP as solution. IMO, AAPians are as corrupt/defunct as congress/rss workers, ArKe is as corrupt as SoGa and Arke is as defunct as SoGa/NaMo. Imo, nationalists should NOT vote for congress/rss/aap and SoMoKe and instead work to create a TRUE nationalist political electoral alternative. Whereas Trilobite silently says "vote for AAP/ArKe". And so I am NOT with Trilobite.
====
(3) Those who oppose foreign funding --- are you all chinese agent?

Dear all postors,

As per Lilo, all those who oppose "ANONYMOUS foreign company donations to political party" are chinese agents etc. So John Totor and all --- are YOU guys Chinese agents as Lilo implies?

And what do you have to say about Modiji who printed the law to begin with despite huge opposition from activists across India? And what YOU say about ideology of RSS-workers who all have support this "ANONYMOUS foreign company donations to political party"? FYI, all RSS-workers have suppirt this law

======

(4) I request RSS-workers here to clearly state their view on campaign finance reforms unleashed by Modiji

Dear RSS-worker Manju and all RSS-workers here,

You have plenty of time abusing me. Can you pls find some time and explain why YOU support this "ANONYMOUS foreign company donations to political party" law printed by Sri Modiji? And if you oppose, can you give link to tweet you sent to @PmoIndia asking him to scrap this law? Did you ask Central Govt on newindia.in to scrap this law? And if you oppose this law, then what would YOU be doing if Modiji refuses to remove this law?

====

(5) FIF are more dangerous than open BIFs

The law allowing "ANONYMOUS foreign company donations to political party" has exposed Sri Modiji , RSS-leaders and RSS-workers in one shot. Its shows that bhagwa color they had put on was just to fool Indians and Hindus. They are all part of FIF = Fool India Forces which is a branch of BIF. BIF people saw in year year 1920s itself that Hindus can be fooled best by those pretending as Hinduvaadies. So they tried to recruit Hindu Mahasabha into BIF gang, but failed. And so Hindumasabha was banned. And thru scindhia, gaekwads and Indian Kings loyal to British, the British started funding RSS. Now, imo, one must ignore remote past, because just because an organization was part of FIF 90 years back doesnt mean that members today are bad. Just as Mahatma Bhagat Singh was communist , doesnt mean that today's all communist are good. And I know many committed freedom fighters whose parents were collaborators. So if RSS of 1930s was FIF, doesnt mean anything about RSS-workers of today.

But lets analyse RSS-workers of TODAY. They all oppose removing govt control over temples. They oppose laws to fix courts. They oppose laws to fix coal India and instead insist on handing over coal mines to usuk-elitemen !! They refuse to cancel Mauritius treaty !! They refuse to increase custom duty on Chinese goods which is trivially possible -- ask WTO to raise customs duty OR just exit WTO. They refuse to impose 1% wealth tax on massive land hoardings of Missionaries, -British ex-collaborators like Tata/Godrej and all even though its clear that such wealth tax will do zero damage to temples or factory/business owners or home owners. They want GST to crush all small businesses. List is looooong. And last act --- allowing political parties to take ANONYMOUS foreign donations -- proves beyond dount that Modiji, RSS-leaders and RSS-workers are all part of Fool India Forces aka FIF !!
So my request to nationalists is --- start working to form a REAL nationalist political electoral alternative to congress/rss/aap.
And pls note --- FIF are more dangerous than OPEN BIFs. Because when we see open BIFs like Missionaries or congress or AAP , we know that they are BIF and we know what they will do. But FIF like RSS-workers can be successful in stopping activists from creating an alternative against BIFs. So FIF are more danerous than open BIF. We need to fight against open BIFs and at the same time expose all FIFs.