The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
dnivas
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by dnivas » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
Health check, Ladies & Gentlemen! Our drive to respond to some specific posters is dragging us all into a name-calling slugfest.

I resolve to ignore those specific posters and never respond to them. I request everyone else to do the same.
I have only ever ignored one person ever in all my years of online reading and that's RM. It has been a world of difference. I would request people to put Dipankar on ignore as well. This guy does not care about the country and thinks Gandu/AAP will govern "Secular" india in his quixotic commie/violent/jihadi loving/ civilization ending paradise .

Lilo, Supratik, please please do not waste your efforts , please just ignore him and move on. His version of India is 2% growth, massive corruption for 60 odd years , unending imports, no infrastructure and this guy has the gall to compare what the NDA is doing against what that BC dynasty has doen to this country.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:02 am

I've ignored both all the time. Used to respond occasionally to one on BRF but then realized he lives for controversy and will never agree with you on anything. The other guy, I don't even read his posts at all, the first two lines give me a headache.

If NOBODY responds, they will stop posting, I guarantee. So avoid the temptation, no matter how great it may be. They are experts at baiting, you should all know by now.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

She says "balaatkaar kar diya", NOT "balaatkaar ho gaya"--when she meant "badal kar rakh diya" . This is what happens when you read Hindi in Roman/Italian script!

The video is here

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/ ... 7767644160

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 pm

^ It boggles the mind that Indians will fall on the feet of somebody like this, but then the lust of power is overwhelming I suppose.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Lilo wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 am

Germany
Italy
Spain
New Zealand
Australia
Netherlands
Austria
switzerland
Norway
Denmark
South Africa
Srilanka
Malaysia
Thailand

Are some of the democracies which allow donations by foreign interests to political parties or candidates

I dont understand why we need to emulate US here which is an exceptional superpower which has its own complex.

Instead of getting political finance from murky interests surreptitiously via blackmoney routes controlled by dawood-ISI-Al'CIADa as has been the case in india hitherto, this official route is better even as a stopgap.

Anyway i think this anonymity for corporate interests(foreign or local) will stay in place atleast until the state begins to finance elections.India is one of the last countries yet to start public financing of elections.
So you don't want to emulate the US but are okay emulating the above countries? Interesting.

I don't care for emulating anyone for the sake of it. But political funding is an important issue and I don't think foreign entities should be allowed to interfere with elections, monetary or otherwise.

As far as "they'll find another way" is concerned, that doesn't mean a) you make it easier and b) you don't try to fix any loopholes.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm

chetak wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

She says "balaatkaar kar diya", NOT "balaatkaar ho gaya"--when she meant "badal kar rakh diya" . This is what happens when you read Hindi in Roman/Italian script!

The video is here

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/ ... 7767644160

HoaXposed: Sonia Gandhi did not say Indira Gandhi’s politics ‘raped’ India
New Delhi: Contrary to reports, Sonia Gandhi did not say that Indira Gandhi’s politics “raped” India.

A word from her speech at the 84th plenary session of the All India Congress Committee is being misheard as “balatkar” (rape) and is being shared widely. Gandhi said “Indira ji ki shaandaar jeet ne desh ki raajneeti ko palat kar rakh diya” — that Indira Gandhi’s win turned the country’s politics around.

The context of her comment on her mother-in-law’s politics was how Indira Gandhi’s return to the Lok Sabha in a 1978 by-election from Chikmagalur in Karnataka signalled the return of a stronger Congress party.

However, her pronunciation of the words “palat kar” were misheard as “balatkar”, sparking speculation on social media platforms.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Trilobite wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm
Indrad wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 am
members are requested to avoid trolls. one of them called BRF chaddi types yet has no other place to write than a chaddi off shoot forum.
In Armed Forces Medical College it was written all over toilets: Kill the bastard by ignoring.
If you by are addressing me as one of the trolls then please read what I have actually said instead of completely distorting, I have not said what you are insinuating, go and read the post again.

Also why the kolaveri? I have never ever personally addressed you in any insulting manner? I do that to only those who do it first, so go easy!

Admins can you please ban this Pest aka Trilobite? His trolling has taken over this thread along with few others of his comrades!

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Primus wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 pm
^ It boggles the mind that Indians will fall on the feet of somebody like this, but then the lust of power is overwhelming I suppose.
it very much sounded balatkar kar diya..
and they imposed this lady on India for a decade and picture is not over.
Supported by like minded AAP/commies and bhai bhateejas..

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:01 pm

https://www.dailyo.in/politics/bjp-nare ... 23000.html
why Modi govt won't return in 2019

Seven errors

Modi has made seven key errors that have brought the BJP to this pass. First, alienating NDA allies. Second, misallocating portfolios in the Union Cabinet. (Arun Jaitley would have been a better external affairs minister and Sushma Swaraj a better home minister. Ministers like Mahesh Sharma, Harsh Vardhan, Radha Mohan Singh and Uma Bharti have not distinguished themselves). Three, remaining silent on issues ranging from cow vigilantism to divisive remarks by party MPs.

Four, not holding daily media briefings by the PMO or MEA as every major country does — and as India did when Syed Akbaruddin was MEA spokesperson. Five, not submitting himself to regular press conferences with robust question-and-answer sessions.

Six, allowing the bureaucracy to slow down corruption cases against UPA-era offenders. Seven, following an inconsistent policy on Pakistan. The significant achievements of the Modi government — and there are many — have been submerged by these self-inflicted wounds.

Will the Rahul Gandhi-led Congress with, say, 90 seats be willing to support a new UF+TF government from outside? Will it seek the prime ministership for Rahul by dint of having the largest number of MPs in the mahagathbandhan? How will the ambitious leaders of the Opposition khichdi take to such an arrangement?

Rahul’s own reluctance to lead such a coalition could stem from the recognition that with 210-230 seats the mahagathbandhan will not be able to claim a working majority in the Lok Sabha without support from unattached parties like the BJD, TDP, AIADMK and independents.

With around 240 seats, the shrunken NDA will wait to pounce if a coalition government of over 20 parties collapses under the weight of its own ideological contradictions as it did in 1998. Six years of NDA government followed. History has an uncomfortable habit of repeating itself.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Brain dead article.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:30 pm

sbajwa wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Admins can you please ban this Pest aka Trilobite? His trolling has taken over this thread along with few others of his comrades!
If anybody should be banned, it should be you for this completely blatant and unilateral name calling.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Most important error Modi saar has made is not sticking to his core constituencies described earlier. If today construction could be started on RJB Hindus will be galvanised massively.
article 370 (at least pass in Lok Sabha), article 30 ,RJB..

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Indrad wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:51 pm
Primus wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 pm
it very much sounded balatkar kar diya..
and they imposed this lady on India for a decade and picture is not over.
Supported by like minded AAP/commies and bhai bhateejas..
Nothing could be worse than this joker. Poor quality video but the audio is clear. what a shameful performance. True Jaichand.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:24 pm

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:56 pm

I think Minhaz Merchant in that op-ed Indrad posted is sounding way too pessimistic. I just saw that low life Arun Shourie frothing in the mouth and attacking ModiJi and hoping the worst. The most laughable part is him quoting another sore loser Yashwant Sinha who apparently has come up with strategy for the opposition against BJP. I don't understand why these clowns are tolerated within BJP. I guess they are small pests that nobody pays attention to except ModiJi haters.

But that said, one area of obvious vulnerability is rural distress and farmer angst. ModiJi has to address that and I am sure he will.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm

see BRF economics thread for farmers distress

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Shehzad Poonawala on twitter posted proof of Cambridge Analytics and Ovleeno working with Congress. He also says RahulGandhi met CA chief.
Ovleeno is JD(U)'s son KC Tyagi son Amrish Tyagi's company. JD(U) was in alliance with congress in Bihar when INC was in talks with CA.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 am

Folks, please desist with any name-calling or the bans will start. Please don't misuse this board,

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:52 am

NM and AS keep winning election after election and yet posters here are acting as if defeat is just round the corner.
Why should supporters of BJP be not charged as they were in 2014. Next term of NM will decide the future course of BiF.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 am

(1) Trilobite , requesting you to post ONLY one post per day
Trilobite wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 pm
If you by are addressing me as one of the trolls then please read what I have actually said instead of completely distorting, I have not said what you are insinuating, go and read the post again. Also why the kolaveri? I have never ever personally addressed you in any insulting manner? I do that to only those who do it first, so go easy!
sbajwa wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:50 pm
The forum ins good ONLY to inform lurkers. Most postors are Modi-rakshaks, RSS-rakshaks and now also "foreign funding rakshaks" masquerading a bharat-rakshaks. They dont want anyone to expose defunctness of Modiji and corruption of RSS-workers and RSS-workers. So they look for excuses to ban postors who do so.

Now only excuse that will look valid to lurkers to ban a postor is spamming. And if you post ONLY one post per day, then lurkers will agree that you are NOT spamming. The lurkers will also disagree to allegations that that posts are "bad" , because postors can be ignored by complainer.

So this is what I do. Whenever I see a defunct post from Modi-rakshak, I type reply by I click "SAVE DRAFT". And next day, I combine all drafts and submit. That way, ALL imp topics are covered and I am posting ONLY one post per day. So I lurkers will disagree when a modi-rakshak accuses me of spamming. So when I am banned, lurkers will see that admins banned me even though they had NO valid reason to ban me. So image of admins and forum in their eyes will worsen.
I want readers to read you posts because you are doing excellent work in exposing defunctness of Modiji. And so I dont want you to get banned via any valid looking reason. So I request you to put ONLY one multi-topic post per day.
======

(2) Why are local resident RSS-workers silent on Modiji's decision to allow ANONYMOUS foreign funding to RSS = BJP and other political parties?

Dear audience,
You all have seen total defunctness of Modiji when Modiji printed law that now enabled foreign masters to send money to their political slaves such as RSS = BJP, congress, aap using ANONYMOUS ways. The fact that SoMoKe and Badals and congress/rss/aap/akalies supported this new law shows their true colors.

Now you may have seen that local resident RSS-rakshaks and Modi-rakshaks are all working hard to remain silent on this issue. They have ample time to talk about sardesai's tweets or sagarika's tweets but no time to talk on defunct/corruptp laws printed by Modiji. No modi-rakshaks brought this new funding law information on this forum ; it was anti-SoMoke people like myself who brought this. Some postors like Lilo supported this defucnt law and some postors opposed it, but most have decided to remain silent on this

I request you all readers to conclude MOTIVES of these silent postors from their silence. In politics, silence speaks more than words

They are silent because they support this crooked law. And I request you to see their MOTIVES.

These right wingers have only one goal --- they want to hand over the Indian economy to their British and now american masters. And so they support this law that allows foreign companies to send money to their slaves in various political parties
======
(3) crocodile tears about Cambridge Analytics

A man wrote a facebook app which enables the app to read public as well as private posts of the subscriber with permission of subscriber. That app developer sold all the posts to some company named cambridge analytics. and CA used that data to inform politicians about what voters think and how they should put their speech and how they should show advertisements to users. BIG DEAL !!!!

Some people have started shedding crocodile tears on this !!

Lets see defunctness of these crocodiles. What these people hide is that Facebook is CIA outfit. Which is why I called it CiaBook. CiaBook will show pro-leader-X or pro-leader-Y posts to users from his own friends' posts depending on whether leader-X or leader-Y is best suited for usuk-elitemen interest. This has been going on since 2010 AD !!! The crocodile tear shedders are hiding this important fact and crying over some useless data "stealing" which is NOT even 1% of how CIA influences opinions via Facebook.

CIA also gets ALL whatsapp messages. So all messages that commons or Nbjprie send to their colleagues or GFs or mistresses or wives go to CIA !!! Indian Army has NOT banned use of WA and soldiers have their whatsapp group where they often exchange sensitive information !! And all these messages go CIA !! The crocodile tear shedders who cry on cambridge analytics also work to cover these fact !!

And pls note the worse --- SoMoKe are shamelessly defacto opposing the proposal to start 100% INDIAN facebook/WA/twitter (made by Indians, owned by Indians) and expel FB/WA/twitter out of India !! And congress/rss/aap workers are too all shamelessly defact opposing proposals to expel FB/WA !!
So pls ignore these crocodile tear shedders and cambridge issue. And pls focus on proposal to expel FB/twitter/WA and have 100% Indian owned Indian run twitter/FB/WA !!

==============

(4) Inside info on Indian media
Many moons ago, a simple man lived in a village.

He would throw 2-5 cocks in a ring and make them fight

People would get entertained and throw money,

This is how he used to buy food for himself and his family and pay all bills

One day, policemen arrested him under animal cruelty act.

He was released only after he made promise in courts that he would never make cocks fight again.

And so he had to look for another job

Thats how he started Republic news channel ....

Have a nice day.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:39 am

Indrad wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:01 pm
https://www.dailyo.in/politics/bjp-nare ... 23000.html
why Modi govt won't return in 2019
Anybody seen the Amit Shah interview with Navika Kumar on Times Now on Wed., 21st Mar. @ 9 PM IST? AS was emphatic about GE2019; he insisted that BJP will return with more MPs than in 2014. It warmed my heart to see him in complete control of the situation :twisted: Reminded me of AS before GE2014.

India is fortunate to have NM & AS around rather than UPA traitors & TF/UF snakes :facepalm:

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:00 am

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:49 am

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... aders-last
Acc to Pew Research study Modi will emphatically return

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:46 pm

AAP disqualification case
Any one lawyer here..? HC turned down decision of EC or sent it for reconsideration? Is case still on?
On what evidence did EC decide and if it was correct who the hell is HC to intervene? Is it natural? ..