The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:07 am

Legislature, executive and judiciary should operate within their boundaries, says PM Modi (HT)

The Q among the judasses is 'else, what?' Modi ji....

Its been awfully clear for long now that the loudships have been running their own unaccountable, overbearing and unconstitutional power grab for too long unchallenged now...

Deans
BGR Newbie

Post by Deans » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:18 am

The BJP retaining its current 120 seats in Gujarat would be very creditable considering (as per English language media):
- After 3 terms there should be some anti incumbency
- A charismatic state CM (Modiji) has been replaced by a relatively low profile newcomer.
- Demo is supposed to have destroyed the poor and GST the business community.
- Patidar agitation.
- Rejuvenated RaGa
- Apart from Dalits and Muslims, now the Church has virtually declared war on the BJP (actually on Pro-India forces).

If after all this, the BJP still sails through, as I believe they will, it would be very positive as it would imply that even with a host of factors against it, the Opposition is unable to present a credible alternative.
A BJP win in Himachal, with no future Cong leadership, beyond the ageing and corrupt CM, should mean the state would break the cycle of voting alternately for a Cong & BJP govt.

Deans
BGR Newbie

Post by Deans » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:21 am

SSundar wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:08 pm
crams wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 pm
If I were BJP, and I am sure AS and ModiJi don't need my advice, but I would link that scum bag Archbishop's appeal to reject "nationalist forces" (read BJP) with Vatican interfering in Indian elections and go hammer and tongs on the links between Vatican, Archbishop and Queen madam.
And THAT is going to turn off Christian voters as well as countries which are friendly to Modi but are deeply Christian in faith. I think they have done right so far by letting Doorknob and other journos go hammer and tongs against the Padre. The next escalations in the ladder are a possible EC complaint and a PIL at the SC, both of whom will wiggle out with excuses. So, this is how far things will go.

The church tried the same with Goa and was snubbed with BJP coming to power anyway. So, they are damaging themselves amply.
As a Christian. I'm beyond disgusted with this letter. Whlle I believe the response would be on the lines of SSundar's post, I think party workers
should take this up more aggressively and a case of sedition (I think there are strong grounds) should be filed by someone outside of Govt.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:47 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:07 am
Legislature, executive and judiciary should operate within their boundaries, says PM Modi (HT)

Its been awfully clear for long now that the loudships have been running their own unaccountable, overbearing and unconstitutional power grab for too long unchallenged now...
A blast from the past as I went browsing about the ones on the top! ;) http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/scan ... 15329.html

And from more recent times https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 266947.cms

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 am

Ashu 😎 🚩‏Verified account @muglikar_ 23h23 hours ago
Dear @narendramodi NDTV had filed a petition agnst Sagarmala Project, today Your think tank Niti Aayog is partnering with them. They share fake news and hate your govt. Jokers still go to them. Zero self respect.

Must admit the level of rrNDTV's influence even in an ostensibly Indic sarkar mystifies me. What explains such influence and access?

Some say its coz they are Unkil's ears-nose-eyes-pawprints in desi media. Still, despite known perfidy how come such bhaav, hainji?

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 am

Mean-e-while, just in time for the Guj & HP polls...

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 am
Ashu 😎 🚩‏Verified account @muglikar_ 23h23 hours ago
Dear @narendramodi NDTV had filed a petition agnst Sagarmala Project, today Your think tank Niti Aayog is partnering with them. They share fake news and hate your govt. Jokers still go to them. Zero self respect.
HS sir, NM is visiting temples, what more you need?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 am

KL Dubey wrote:120+ is not a "small" majority. The majority mark is 92 in a house of 182, and currently BJP has 120 seats which is already a massive majority. I don't see the party falling below 92 seats in any scenario.
For a true blue secular even a loss of one seat is a #BlowToModi. If that cannot be managed, then even some chap getting lesser votes than last year is a reason to celebrate. If that also fails, then it becomes the voting %-age. 40% voted for Modi, but that means 60% voted against him ;). You just cannot be a "secular liberal" in India.
Deans wrote:The BJP retaining its current 120 seats in Gujarat would be very creditable considering (as per English language media):
The sad part is also that, most of the English news outlets are also showcasing their dreams as news & reports. For a neutral chap, it is getting tough to get any real picture from the main stream media. On the Arch Bishop getting political thoughts; EC notice to archbishop for letter seeking prayers for election . I remember reading it in today's news papers that Christians in Gujrath are a very miniscule vote bank. So even the Arch Bishop's political sermon, may not lead to large number of sheeps/flock going and voting against the BJP. The same report also said that X'ians in Gujrath were always pro-Congress, and most likely remain the same this as well.

Some media outlets are also putting the Congress in a spot with reports like; Trouble mounts for Cong before Modi's campaign blitzkrieg . In very many seats Congress is yet to officially confirm its candidate. Many Congress-wallahs are sulking as their favourite leaders have now denied tickets to help folks like CD-Star Harpik Patel etc.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 am

Chindu's Frontline magazine has published an almost entire issue as a Gujarat Special with all kinds of negative coverage of BJP and the Gujarat Model. They published this issue with the date December 8th, 2017 and it has hit the stands already. This issue is warming the hearts of the anti-Modi fanatics. Shows how desperate the House of Chindu N. Ram is to make BJP lose Gujarat. Let us just hope Gujarat goes big time to BJP. If the tally is lower than the last Assembly, the Pundits will claim victory anyways.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:52 am

How many people in Gujarat read Frontline and how many will be persuaded not to vote for Modi reading its "special issue"? These English-speaking, whiskey swilling presstitutes have zero influence on Gujjus - they will be laughed out of town.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 am

Karthik wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 am
HS sir, NM is visiting temples, what more you need?
Karthik san, I need NM to free 'em temples, not merely visit them. Or at least highlight the need to do so inside and outside parlmt.

P.S. Technically, RaGa too is busy playing Temple run by 'visiting' only... Just saying.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:06 pm

IAF wanted to avenge 26/11, but UPA 'blocked' surgical strike - SHOCKING DETAILS of how India 'spared' Saeed (Times Now)

'Shocking details' it says in bold capitals. Nothing about the UPA really shocks anymore.

In fact, I'd be positively shocked if they allowed anything remotely resembling self-respect vis-a-vis Pak at anytime in their ruinous decade in power. Only.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Times Now is over-sensationalizing. UPA did not block a surgical strike. There never was a decision to execute one. I am even surprised that MMS called a meeting of Service Chiefs to even give them an opportunity to present a case.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:58 pm

Hari,

NitiAyog has clarified in its official tweet that it does not have a specific media partner for the event let alone NDTV.

Meanwhile,

SC has passed interim order to Kerala LJ cases. Hadiya case clubbed with other LJ cases was being heard. Hadiya/Akhila has been sent to Salem to finish her studies under Dean as guardian. SC has refused to stay annulment of her marriage by HC. Next hearing in Jan. Secular channel are spinning it as victory for Hadiya. This is test case for LJ in India. If the judgement passes in favour of PFI it will make LJ easier as parents won't be able to approach court. OTOH, if judgement is against PFI it will open up all LJ cases for legal challenge. The seculars are backing PFI as their legal counsel are Kapil Sibal and Indira Jaisingh.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 pm

sundar,

AF heads are on record that they had strike plans but UPA did not give go-ahead.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Live reporting on NM speeches in GJ at firstpost:

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/naren ... 28393.html

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:46 pm

What I've been talking about for sooo long now...

https://twitter.com/mmpandit/status/934857864488857600

It links a v nice youtube video by saraswati films on freeing our temples, pls watch only. If we Indics and PIFs don't close ranks and boost traffic and exposure for our ideas, who will?
Saraswati Films‏ @mmpandit 20h20 hours ago
My short film "Freedom for Hindu Temples":
Tens of thousands of Hindu Temples in India have been taken over by various state governments who have maintained their illegal and unconstitutional presence for the last many decades in these temples.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:01 pm

Supratik wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 pm
sundar,

AF heads are on record that they had strike plans but UPA did not give go-ahead.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 pm

SSundar wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:41 pm
Times Now is over-sensationalizing. UPA did not block a surgical strike. There never was a decision to execute one. I am even surprised that MMS called a meeting of Service Chiefs to even give them an opportunity to present a case.
They did, don't even give even a hint of a clean chit to those blood traitors. They were more busy going after imaginary "Hindu terrorists".

I like NaMo's hard hitting speech. Pappu and his Congoon slaves were celebrating the release of Hafeez pigLeT. In any self respecting country, both the ruling party and opposition will speak in a united voice against a vile determined enemy like TSP. They release Hafeez pigLeT to poke India in the nose on the anniversary of 26/11. And this slime ball Pappu is ever so gleeful to use that as to stick to berate ModiJi over his so called hug diplomacy. Just imagine how the TSPA/ISI honchos must be laughing their arses off, as also their handlers in Langley VA who just took Hafeez pigLeT's list off the name of terrorists TSP has to go after. All of India's enemies must laughing at the eunuch spectacle of attacking India with impunity, and Indians fighting each other using this as one-upmanship over each other.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Guys on this Kerala girl LJ case, I am truly mystified at the cacophony emanating from elite women. Sometimes I wonder if they have any brains, or is their Hindu hatred so intense that will twist anything to make BJP/RSS look regressive and anti-women's rights. I can bet my last penny that RSS or BJP or whoever could care two hoots if these elite women sleep with a donkey or any other animal of their choice, but this particular case in Kerala as also many others, have go to do with national security. And these stupid women link national security with women's rights. I mean even if BJP and RSS were against women's right to chose, why would they pick a few LJ cases? I mean they could go after any number of other issues dealing with women. One stupid toady "human rights" activist, DELETED, had the audacity to say that BJP/RSS are "jealous" and "insecure" because of Hindu women marrying Muslim men :-).

edit : this is the kind of stuff that got BRF into trouble. do you want BGF to go the same way ?
- Rahul.
Last edited by Rahul M on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mysoginistic part deleted, user warned.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:49 pm

That is standard Indian leftist propaganda/brainwashing of virile M men and insecure and weak H men. However, this case is not important for that. It is important from the view of what legal sanctity do these cases get. If Sibal and Jaisingh win LJ will get legal sanctity and you may see a spread of such cases all over India. It is not a simple case of a M man marrying a H woman. It is what is happening in Europe with white girl grooming gangs.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 am

Students in Madhya Pradesh asked to answer roll call with ‘Jai Hind’ (TOI)

A few moons ago I recall reading that MP had made Gita-paath (Gita study) part of state board curriculum. Move didn't attract that much attention, or opposition then.

MP seems more evermore like an Indic school edu syllabus level pilot project. That's good in a way. And I laud Modi sarkar if indeed this is happening with their active blessings.

However, seeing what happened to other Modi sarkar pilots (e.g., RJ in labor reforms), hard to say if and when it may be replicated at scale nationally. Only.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 am

Sri Modiji and RSS(*)-workers have done NOTHING and will do NOTHING++ to fix the problem of rampant corruption , nepotism, nexuses etc in Honorable Nyayamurties or even Magistrates.
(* RSS = BJP just as Gangadhar = Shaktimaan)
When SCjs boldly cancelled NJAC , and ordered Sri Modiji to follow collegium system (aka cartel system), Sri Modiji meekly and politely obeyed the Honorable Justices and within one week, cleared all collegium (cartel) appointments !!! So it proves that Sri Modiji has utmost respect for judges !!!
And SoGa '/ ArKe are same, when it comes to dealing with judges.
So those who want to fix courts should NOT waste hopes on SoMoke (SoMoKe = Soga / NaMo / ArKe / etc , one and the same) and CoRaAp (CoRaAp = congress / rss / aap / etc , one and the same). They should work to create political electoral alternatives which is publicizing law-drafts to fix corruption , nepotism, nexuses etc in justices, judges, magistrates and courts.
To start with, all voters of should publicly disclose their political beliefs about judges on twitter. eg if you believe that x% of judges are corrupt, then pls mention that on twitter. Thats what I have done. Pls see https://twitter.com/MehtaRahulC/status/ ... 5237612544 . ( I cant put that tweet here because some BRites are scared of contempt law. So I am just putting tweetlink).
Karthik san, I need NM to free 'em temples, not merely visit them. Or at least highlight the need to do so inside and outside parlmt.

P.S. Technically, RaGa too is busy playing Temple run by 'visiting' only... Just saying.
Sri Modiji and RSS-workers want temples to be controlled by RSS-leaders. So freeing temples from govt control right now goes against their plan. So they will "free" temples "slowly" in a "regulated" way so that temples come under control of RSS-leaders. You might to ask Sri Modiji and all CMs of India over twitter to make a list of ALL temple trustees in India. You will see that a large number of temple trustees are now RSS-leaders.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:56 am

TIMES NOW‏Verified account @TimesNow Nov 27
National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah challenged the government to hoist the national flag, says 'Forget PoK, first hoist flag here'
Wow. Such butt-hurt (and openly displayed orifices to butt-ress that point) among even the patrician Abdullahs tells me that the relentless campaign to stunt terrorist finances, arms, movements etc in J&K is seriously pinching polity at all levels in the valley.

Or so I hope. Yay.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:50 am

Is this a wet dream or is there some basis to this claim even if a tad exaggerated?

http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/bj ... 171128.htm