The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by chetak » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyfKSFbD9i8

Lobby's Global Plot To Engineer Hindu Hate Exposed | The Debate With Arnab Goswami

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:13 pm

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am

Guys, those on the ground in India, any spot update on this so called 'framer rally in UP'? As usual UndY and other Pappu media are reporting 10 lakhs, 20 lakhs etc., whatever # comes to their mind. In reality how big was the rally and what impact will it have in the UP elections? I am sure BJP has countermoves to this tamasha, but at the appropriate time.

On another note, 'secular' mascot Javed Akhtar could not bring himself to condemn the Taliban, but he to do a monkey balancing act by comparing Taliban with RSS and said both are medieval in their thinking. Now, true to BJP's rustic support base, some BJP MP from Maharashtra went on the overdrive saying Akhtar's movies will be banned until he seeks an apology with folded hands. Now this is where BJP MPs like him lack the tact. Frankly, Javed Akhtar and his gang of BIF supporters will be laughing their asses off at this threat. And in fact, they will double down on this odious equivalence he has drawn between RSS and Taliban. It shows his Hindu hared.

Instead what the MP should have done is a launched a counter attack on Javed Akhtar. He should have said something to the effect of "a perverted Jihadi like Javed Akhtar should first learn about RSS before comparing his co-religionist Taliban with RSS". This would have thrown the entire BIF lobby into a tizzy and they would have gone to town screaming how dare a BJP MP call Javed Akhtar as perverted Jihadi. It is then that this MP should have said that if Akhtar can compare RSS to Taliban why can he not compare Akhtar to a Jihadi. Some counterattack along these lines would have had a bigger impact than impotent rage and asking for apology.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm

crams wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am
Guys, those on the ground in India, any spot update on this so called 'framer rally in UP'? As usual UndY and other Pappu media are reporting 10 lakhs, 20 lakhs etc., whatever # comes to their mind. In reality how big was the rally and what impact will it have in the UP elections? I am sure BJP has countermoves to this tamasha, but at the appropriate time.

On another note, 'secular' mascot Javed Akhtar could not bring himself to condemn the Taliban, but he to do a monkey balancing act by comparing Taliban with RSS and said both are medieval in their thinking. Now, true to BJP's rustic support base, some BJP MP from Maharashtra went on the overdrive saying Akhtar's movies will be banned until he seeks an apology with folded hands. Now this is where BJP MPs like him lack the tact. Frankly, Javed Akhtar and his gang of BIF supporters will be laughing their asses off at this threat. And in fact, they will double down on this odious equivalence he has drawn between RSS and Taliban. It shows his Hindu hared.

Instead what the MP should have done is a launched a counter attack on Javed Akhtar. He should have said something to the effect of "a perverted Jihadi like Javed Akhtar should first learn about RSS before comparing his co-religionist Taliban with RSS". This would have thrown the entire BIF lobby into a tizzy and they would have gone to town screaming how dare a BJP MP call Javed Akhtar as perverted Jihadi. It is then that this MP should have said that if Akhtar can compare RSS to Taliban why can he not compare Akhtar to a Jihadi. Some counterattack along these lines would have had a bigger impact than impotent rage and asking for apology.
CRamS,
I have no doubt that they are able to pull in the numbers. From what we have learned before regarding these farmer protests is that they are provided all range of support. In previous situations in Delhi, food housing, tents, water, sanitation and even AC’s were provided for this young Army.
There were even images and jokes going around of Tikait, eating biryani and then later taking a siesta in an AC tent.

And of course, why did they pick Muzaffarnagar? The city notorious for communal riots, and the second largest district by population with regard to Muslims. It’s no question that there are masses of disenfranchised youth here with regard to the Muslim population and easily able to bulk up the numbers. My guess is that Tikait, will only move to cities such as this using similar kinds of tactics to bring in 20 to 30 K Muslims with some financial reward for photo ops such as this.

I also expect in the future that more Hitler-Modi comparisons will be made. More comparisons between RSS and Taliban. Anything as we know to create the equal equal.

Unfortunately, in times such as this, and with the propaganda there is it is very easy to spit and then shoot. No fact checking whatsoever.
If there’s one thing that Trump as shown is that you can get away with pretty much any kind of comparison.

So how does one combat this kind of equal equal. While in my view, a picture stays a thousand words.

Every time somebody makes this comparison, we should bombard their timeline with beheading videos and stoning videos by the Taliban. Javed Akhtars timeline should be a feed of these kinds of terror acts by the Taliban to really hone it in for those that make such comparisons.
What we do need a choice videos and photographs of Hindu genocide from 1971 as well.

Yogi would do well to use this form of tactic for those attacking him and in communities such as Muzaffarnagar, start the process of ghar wapasi in a much more systematic format.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Chetak,

Thanks for highlighting the coronavirus fact. Truth be told, is that when there is no news on India, it is because there is usually good news.
Here in the US, we are getting hammered. I tried to post this on the world news forum about some of the underlying factors and I do believe that religion forms to be a core factor especially among evangelical Christians and the Republican states as well as the Bible Belt that are the hardest hit.
In after two rounds of vaccination, I am still S#$% scared every time that I have to walk into patient’s room that has Covid.

However, what I have seen is you cannot even convince some of these young white Republican Americans with regard to already held beliefs of conspiracy theories or even steadfastly holding onto their evangelical beliefs even though they would be at high risk for death from Covid.

What Modi and pharmaceutical agencies have done is completely astounding. At this rate I am hoping that they will be no more further surges in India.
Once we achieve 70% of the population with even one dose, we really should consider vaccine exports again as well specially to neighboring countries like Nepal and Sri Lanka to completely vaccinate them. Vaccine diplomacy again should one start to nations with large Hindu populations such as the Caribbean or even South Africa.

That is my hope that the very least to start seeing some of the change.

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:18 am

We all know that 2022 is UP elections that is why these farmers are doing the protest in UP. They are totally supported by opposition. You can see the level of arrangement they are getting in each and every state. A normal farmer can’t afford that. Akhilesh yadav also know that he is not going to win elections on the name of development that is why he is supporting them so that they can harm Yogiji’s image. They are making fool to other people also. But now this is the time maybe home minister should take action against them otherwise it is going to harm BJP badly.

Muns wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm
crams wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:35 am

CRamS,
I have no doubt that they are able to pull in the numbers. From what we have learned before regarding these farmer protests is that they are provided all range of support. In previous situations in Delhi, food housing, tents, water, sanitation and even AC’s were provided for this young Army.
There were even images and jokes going around of Tikait, eating biryani and then later taking a siesta in an AC tent.

And of course, why did they pick Muzaffarnagar? The city notorious for communal riots, and the second largest district by population with regard to Muslims. It’s no question that there are masses of disenfranchised youth here with regard to the Muslim population and easily able to bulk up the numbers. My guess is that Tikait, will only move to cities such as this using similar kinds of tactics to bring in 20 to 30 K Muslims with some financial reward for photo ops such as this.

I also expect in the future that more Hitler-Modi comparisons will be made. More comparisons between RSS and Taliban. Anything as we know to create the equal equal.

Unfortunately, in times such as this, and with the propaganda there is it is very easy to spit and then shoot. No fact checking whatsoever.
If there’s one thing that Trump as shown is that you can get away with pretty much any kind of comparison.

So how does one combat this kind of equal equal. While in my view, a picture stays a thousand words.

Every time somebody makes this comparison, we should bombard their timeline with beheading videos and stoning videos by the Taliban. Javed Akhtars timeline should be a feed of these kinds of terror acts by the Taliban to really hone it in for those that make such comparisons.
What we do need a choice videos and photographs of Hindu genocide from 1971 as well.

Yogi would do well to use this form of tactic for those attacking him and in communities such as Muzaffarnagar, start the process of ghar wapasi in a much more systematic format.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:47 pm

Exclusive Explosive Thread

Today I will unmask designers of planned protests like CAA and farmer protests and Dismantling Global Hindutva conference.

Just take time of few minutes. I promise you won't regret it after reading this. #UnMaskCommunists
via@vijaygajera · 13 Sep

PDF to share on other social media

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14I_2q5 ... 2TIlW/view

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:12 pm

This is the reason Sonia Gandhi and Rahul appointed him as a CM. A plan by Soon and Siddhu in Punjab.

see the attached video

https://fb.watch/8b3SawSnaH/

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:29 pm

we are left speechless.

this simply cannot go unchallenged by other pillars of democracy

The judiciary will not have to step into the shoes of lawmakers only when the legislature revisits laws and reforms them to suit the needs of the time and people, said Chief Justice of India (CJI) NV Ramana |

https://hindustantimes.com/india-news/c ... 20643.html
via@utkarsh_aanand · 26 Sep

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:22 pm

There is no way that this is just another "mere coincidence", especially not after the very critical infosys article

RSS-linked weekly Panchjanya terms Amazon as 'East India Company 2.0'

Sep 26, 2021,

Synopsis

Hitting out at Amazon's video platform, Prime Video, the article says it has been releasing movies and television series that are against the Indian culture. It also alleges that Amazon has established many proxy entities and "there are reports that it has distributed crores in bribes for policies in its favour

E-commerce major Amazon has been termed as "East India Company 2.0" by the RSS-linked weekly, Panchjanya, which has also alleged that the firm has paid crores of rupees in bribes for favourable government policies.

In its latest edition, which will hit the stands on October 3, Panchjanya has carried a cover story that is highly critical of Amazon.

"Whatever the East India Company did in the 18th century to capture India, the same is visible in the activities of Amazon," the article titled "East India Company 2.0" reads.

Claiming that Amazon wants to establish its monopoly in the Indian market, it says, "For doing so, it has started taking initiatives for seizing the economic, political and personal freedom of the Indian citizens."

Hitting out at Amazon's video platform, Prime Video, the article says it has been releasing movies and television series that are against the Indian culture.

It also alleges that Amazon has established many proxy entities and "there are reports that it has distributed crores in bribes for policies in its favour".

Amazon is locked in a legal tussle over the takeover of Future Group and is facing a probe by the Competition Commission of India (CCI).

There have been reports that the US e-commerce giant is investigating alleged bribes paid by its legal representatives in India and it spent a staggering Rs 8,546 crore or USD 1.2 billion in legal expenses for maintaining a presence in the country during 2018-20.

The main opposition party, Congress, has demanded a Supreme Court-monitored probe into the alleged bribery case involving Amazon.

Earlier, RSS-affiliate Swadeshi Jagaran Manch had also demanded action against e-commerce players like Amazon for circumventing laws detrimental to the interests of traders and indulging in unethical business practices.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:27 pm

Sure, why not

let's have lots of taliban running around in dill, conspiring with khujliwal and the shaheenbagh mohtarmas and pontificating on runditeevee and writing sanctimonious opeds in the toi let

Taliban regime requests India to resume flight services between India and Afghanistan, writes to DGCA saying normalcy has returned

Taliban regime requests India to resume flight services between India and Afghanistan, writes to DGCA saying normalcy has returned

The Acting Minister for Civil Aviation and Transport of Afghanistan, Alhaj Hamidullah Akhundzada, wrote a letter to Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) requesting to resume flight services

29 September, 2021
OpIndia Staff

Afghanistan under the new Taliban regime has sent a letter to the government of India requesting to resume flight service between the two countries. The Acting Minister for Civil Aviation and Transport of Afghanistan, Alhaj Hamidullah Akhundzada wrote a letter on September 7 in this regard, addressed to India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).

DGCA chief Arun Kumar has confirmed having received the letter adding that the ministry of Civil Aviation will take a decision whether to resume the fight or not.

Pakistan and Iran have started operating flight services to Kabul. Out of diplomatic and security concerns, the Narendra Modi government doesn’t seem to be in a hurry. India also doesn’t recognize the Taliban regime.

The Indian government had suspended its flight following the takeover of Kabul by the Taliban on August 16. The last Air India flight from Kabul to Delhi on August 15 had carried 129 passengers. The air space of Afghanistan was declared uncontrolled, and the Civil Aviation Minister of Afghanistan had issued a notice to airmen (NOTAM) that the Kabul airspace had been released to the military.

Now in the letter sent to DGCA, the Taliban regime claims that normalcy has returned hence the flight service can now be resumed.

“The intention of this letter is to keep the smooth passenger movement between two countries based on the signed MoU and our national carriers (Ariana Afghan Airline and Kam Air) aimed to commence their scheduled flights. Therefore, the Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority requests you to facilitate their commercial flights,” the letter reads.

The Taliban regime is seeking resumption of flights of two of its airline services namely Kam Air and Arina Afghan Airline between Kabul and Delhi.

“As you are well informed that recently the Kabul Airport was damaged and dysfunctional by American troops before their withdrawal. By technical assistance of our Qatar Brother, the Airport became operational once again and a NOTAM in this regard was issued on September 6,” Akhundzada has explained.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:07 am

So I thought I'd say a few words on this whole Aryan Khan controversy. First thing is that the drugs that were confiscated cocaine, mdma or ecstasy, MD which I assume is another form of amphetamine analogies, and then a concentrated form of marijuana.

When you actually look at the drugs available in India the overwhelming drugs are centered around opium as well as opioid analogs. This involves mainly heroin but increasingly other opioid medications which surprisingly involve IV buprenorphine.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that in India stimulant drugs do not really seem to be the primary focus. Most of the drugs available in India are really centered around what is available being alcohol and opioid medications and then of course marijuana.

What it does mean is that these drugs are likely brought in from foreign countries.
Your common individual really does not have access to such stimulant drugs. If so it would be interesting to try and figure out the nexus underlying.Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:12 am

Sharing a picture of Lakhimpur khiri incident that shows so called Khalistan farmers has created the drama. You can see the poster on his Tshirt. All the drama is for election 2022. I must say these guys are security threats for India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:32 am

You can learn farming by this farmer Rakesh Daikat. For a good farming you need to wear socks. And you should have a photographer with you. And most important you should do this type of farming in night only. By Rakesh dakait.

Pic attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:26 am

Cuts out the interference of the local polis and brings them under the much harder embrace of the central forces, if properly and honestly implemented

Centre extends BSF’s operational area in Punjab, West Bengal and Assam, Congress and TMC objects while Captain Amarinder Singh supports the move

Jurisdiction of Border Security Forces (BSF) increased in in Assam, West Bengal and Punjab from existing 15km to 50km, decreased from 80km to 50km in Gujarat, and retained 50km in Rajasthan

14 October, 2021
OpIndia Staff

The Union Ministry of Home & Affairs has amended its July 3, 2014 notification to extend the jurisdiction of Border Security Forces (BSF) from existing 15 km to 50 km inside the international border in Assam, West Bengal and Punjab which share borders with Bangladesh and Pakistan respectively.

The BSF was raised in December 1965 as a specialized force to guard India’s international border.

The decision was taken in the wake of an increasing number of cases of cattle and drug smuggling and Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) racket alongside the international borders. Drug and arms smuggling has emerged as a new challenge in Punjab whereas Assam and West Bengal are the hotbeds of cattle smuggling, FICN, and illegal Bangladeshi and Rohingya migration.

The ministry, empowered under Section 139 of the Border Security Force Act 1968 to revise operational areas of BSF, has said that it will improve the operational efficiency of the BSF to crack down on smuggling rackets.

As per the gazette notification issued on Monday, BSF will now have the power to carry search, seizure and arrest within 50 km from the borders in these states under Acts namely Criminal Procedure Code, Passport Act, NDPS Act and Customs Act. BSF has been given similar power of search and arrest in other North-Eastern states namely Mizoram, Tripura, Manipur, Nagaland and Meghalaya besides UTs of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh.

On the other hand, the jurisdiction of BSF in Gujarat has been reduced from 80 km to 50 km and no change has been made in Rajasthan where BSF continues to guard 50 km radius area.

The basic idea was to bring uniformity in the area of operation in states sharing international borders. The vast swathe of Gujarat sharing the international border is the Rann of Kutch, which is uninhabited, hence such a large operational area is not required.

But as usual, Punjab and West Bengal ruled by the Congress and Trinamool Congress (TMC) have started protesting the decision as an attack on federalism and interference through Central agencies.

“I strongly condemn the GoI’s unilateral decision to give additional powers to BSF within the 50 km belt running along the international borders, which is a direct attack on federalism. I urge the Union Home Minister to immediately roll back this irrational decision,” Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi tweeted.

I strongly condemn the GoI’s unilateral decision to give additional powers to BSF within 50 KM belt running along the international borders, which is a direct attack on the federalism. I urge the Union Home Minister @AmitShah to immediately rollback this irrational decision.
— Charanjit S Channi (@CHARANJITCHANNI) October 13, 2021
Congress MP Manish Tewari wondered that by this decision “half of Punjab will now fall under BSF jurisdiction”. Punjab Home Minister Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa said that an internal emergency has been imposed and the patriotism of Punjabis is doubted.
Former Punjab Chief Minister Caption Amarinder Singh rebuffs Punjab CM and Congress

But former Punjab Chief Minister Caption Amarinder Singh rubbished these allegations and asked the chief minister and the Congress party not to drag central forces into politics.

He said that the enhanced power and presence of BSF will save Punjab and make the state stronger. Our soldiers are being killed in Kashmir. We are seeing more and more weapons and drugs being pushed by Pak-backed terrorists into Punjab. Let’s not drag central armed forces into politics,” he said

Captain Amarinder Singh’s media advisor Raveen Thukral posted two tweets back to back on his behalf making it clear that the he stands with security forces.
‘Our soldiers are being killed in Kashmir. We’re seeing more & more weapons & drugs being pushed by Pak-backed terrorists into Punjab. BSF’s enhanced presence & powers will only make us stronger. Let’s not drag central armed forces into politics’: capt_amarinder 1/2

— Raveen Thukral (@RT_Media_Capt) October 13, 2021
He further said, “Partisan considerations can’t & shouldn’t dictate our stand on issues of national security. I’d said that at the time of the 2016 surgical strikes & am saying it again. We’ve to rise above politics when India’s security is at stake, as it is now.”

‘Partisan considerations can’t & shouldn’t dictate our stand on issues of national security. I’d said that at the time of the 2016 surgical strikes & am saying it again. We’ve to rise above politics when India’s security is at stake, as it is now’: @capt_amarinder
— Raveen Thukral (@RT_Media_Capt) October 13, 2021
West Bengal Transport Minister Firhad Hakim accused the federal structure of the country has been violated by extending the operational area of BSF. He said that law and order is a state subject which the Central government is trying to interfere with through central agencies.
However, there are obvious reasons as the Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and her party have been opposing the Indian Army, BSF, CRPF and any other central security agencies. In December 2016 she had staged 33 hours long political drama on a normal security exercise of the Indian Army. Besides, her government has been accused of protecting illegal immigration, cattle smuggling and likes.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:35 am

Opindia has many gruesome images of Lakhbir Singh, a Dalit being stabbed up to 22 times. His hand and foot were cut off, and he eventually died from hemorrhagic shock.

Whatever the insane reason, (reports being a spy for Khattar, desecrating the Guru Granth) he was unfortunately lynched by these warrior Sikhs Nihangs. Growing up, I used to have a lot of respect for these Nihangs. I would read about the stories of Hari Singh Nalwa and his army of Nihangs controlling the whole empire all the way from Afghanistan, Kashmir and a huge swath of North India.

I’m trying to tell myself that this is an isolated incident. Unfortunately, what it seems that even they have been swept up by the confusion and propaganda related to these farmer riots.

However, this is more damning to the Sikhs themselves. After all he is a Dalit Sikh, and it is a Dalit Sikh CM that recently got installed.
I have my reservations about if Channi is really a Sikh or a closet Christian.

I do however expect that he will come down hard on the Nihangs as a whole. Expect to see a lot of them relegated to the sideline officially by the Punjab police.

There are already a dying breed. They may have built their own funeral pyre.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:25 pm

MunsJi et. al,

More than the bogus so called farmer protests descend into barbarity, what concerns me more is the deteriorating situation in Kashmir valle with the recent spate of Paki/Islamist attacks on innocent non-Muslims civlians and our army personnel:

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/mass ... 211016.htm

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/j-k- ... 211016.htm

What amazes me is how Pakis are able to turn up and turn down the terror tarp at will. Of course, the fact that they have local Muslim support, but for which they will not be able to pull off such terror attacks is without a doubt.

Purpose of Paki strategy is 2-fold IMO:

1. Like the 90's scare non-Muslims especially Hindus and to some extent Sikhs that they dare not step into the valley, and Pakis & their proxies will mercilessly gun them down.

2. On the political front, Pakis know every time they conduct an attack, their proxies in the valley, the PDP, Abdullahs, and Papp & Co from the hinter land will immediately attack ModiJi and challenge his claim the article 370 wll lead to peace. When you consider that ethnic cleansing of Pandits took place with 370 in full force, opposition arseholes drawing this causal link is sickening.

But all that said, where does India go from here. Have Pakis, perhaps with China, devised new ways to hoodwinking Indian army counter terror ops? I mean I mean Indian army losing 9 precious lives battling Paki terrorists is a big price. It hurts. There is clearly a clever diabolical Paki strategy at play here.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:10 pm

These "farmer's protests" have morphed into some kind of armed resistance movement.

Sadly, lessons were not learned from shaheenbagh and the dilli "protests" and the "farmer's protests" were allowed to take root that extended gradually to the
"farmers" clamping down on free movement of citizens restricting access to dilli via some of its major arterial access routes, strangling businesses and livelihoods, causing immense economic losses and affecting peace and tranquility, along with law and order.

The ongoing "farmer's protests" against the three farm laws are not merely narrow in scope but also primarily punjab-haryana driven and very specifically, a jat and jat sikh driven agenda supported by khalistani traitors and inimical desert cults.

It's fundamentally a regime change agenda and a BIF narrative supported by traitorous elements and a maneuver that has few takers outside of these two, jat and jat sikh communities.

It's time for India to teach pretty boy trudeau the lesson of his life and by that example extend it to the britshits and other countries poking their noses into India's internal affairs.

Start by restricting access to khalistani visas and reduce trade in items that affect their farmers directly, like the import of pulses from kaneda. Limit all direct flights to major cities only. To hell with WTO.

The illegal and unconstitutional Republic of Singhu is now a fully functional dictatorship[/b]

The illegal and unconstitutional Republic of Singhu is now a fully functional dictatorship

Who can set the people free? Modern capitalism. Yes, modern capitalism, for all its faults, is what sets people free from the brutal feudal system. Remember the 1991 revolution? It was nothing less than a rebirth for the Indian nation.

17 October, 2021
Abhishek Banerjee

Kapil Mishra writes to the President, requests to restore the fundamental rights of Delhi citizens

I have heard of the Indo-Pak border, as well as the Indo-China border. But if you have followed the news at any point during the last twelve months, you would have heard of this mysterious frontier known as “Singhu border.” Where exactly is this Singhu border?

That is how it all began. In Nov 2020, a group of so called protesters, originating somewhere in Punjab, began to smash their way across Haryana towards Delhi. When they arrived, they set up their camps on the highways and cut off all access to Delhi. It was a spectacle. India’s capital was suddenly under siege. And folks on all sides of the political divide began to call it “Singhu border.”

Yes, it was an innocuous term to begin with. It had probably already been in use by locals, to refer to the border between Delhi & Haryana. But suddenly, like Doklam or Siachen, everyone in India came to know about “Singhu border.”

This is not an isolated example. Other terminology commonly used for military deployments, was soon in use. The protesters said they had arrived with “rations” to stay all winter and more. As if there is no rice, wheat nor dal available in Delhi. As if grain to feed the protesters has to be carted all the way from Punjab. But it fed into the mentality that the protesters are troops of some kind, who need to have supply chains and stores in order to stay put in hostile territory.

Go watch the coverage at the time these protests began. Folks getting on their tractors and caravans to report as if on some kind of border conflict. How many people in this caravan? How much food are you carrying? And how do you plan to stay warm? And how long do you think you can stay put?

The answers were in a similar tone. This or that group of farmers is doing “kooch” they said. And we swallowed it. If someone died anywhere for any reason, they were declared “shaheed.” We let these assertions go by unchallenged. If the protesters were delusional, we all reinforced it.

The government pampered them by letting them set up a no-go zone right outside Delhi. That was the biggest mistake of all, right on the lines of Shaheen Bagh. The folks at Shaheen Bagh had their own illegal security forces and even some kind of “passport control.” I can only assume there was something similar happening at Singhu “border.”

Soon, their language became even more militant. Every Republic Day, the Indian Army marches down Rajpath with a show of tanks and fighter planes. The folks at Singhu border wanted to parody this with their own “tractor march.” Riding their tractors as if they are pretend tanks, they entered Delhi. There they plowed into police forces, trying to crush them under their big wheels. They should all have been arrested then and there.

Incidentally, at the time, I had written an article explaining that a tractor may feel like a tank just because it is big and loud, but it is not. I had noticed a number of viral videos showing the tractors overturning as people tried to ride them at reckless speed. A tank is very stable; it has a low center of gravity. A tractor is quite the opposite. It has a high center of gravity and is therefore prone to overturn if you try to ride it like a fool. But who needs physics when you have ‘liberalism’? Or a hereditary zamindari that comes with caste based political clout. And mafia like control over hapless farm laborers from poorer states and backward sections of society.

Anyway, I digressed. The storming of the Red Fort on Jan 26 should have been a watershed moment. It should have led to a spate of arrests and immediate folding up of this so called movement. It did not. The government let it pass.

What do we have now? We have exactly what you would expect. The illegal and unconstitutional Republic of Singhu is now a fully functional dictatorship. All law is martial, enforced by a fanatical religious police. And we have a poor farm laborer, a Dalit executed in full Taliban style, limbs chopped off and strung up publicly to bleed to death. Like the new Taliban, these protesters understand the power of the internet as a medium. So they made sure that the gruesome killing was captured on video and put up on social media. That is Indian liberalism today.

All they want is an “inclusive” society, for they are “country boys” enforcing their ancient “code of honor.” No, I am not talking of the folks at Singhu. I am talking about how the head of the British military recently described the Taliban.

This brings us to the question of religion and what role it played in the so called protest and in the setting up of the illegal Republic of Singhu. From Day one, it was clear that the protests had a very clear religious dimension. The so called leaders of this so called movement welcomed this religious dimension. They celebrated it. They played the religion card enthusiastically to win support for their cause. And they didn’t think twice about their supporters overtly displaying their support for Bhrindanwale. Even after their supporters stormed the Red Fort and planted a certain flag, they never once disavowed the religious card.

Religion and agricultural laws. It is the liberals who wove the two things together. And very explicitly so. Today when there is a horrific crime at the spot, the so called leaders of this movement cannot escape blame by pointing fingers at some religious sect.

Let’s ask this. Who brought the members of that religious sect there to guard the protest site? If the protesters saw themselves as civilians like the rest of us, they would have depended on the police to maintain law and order. But they didn’t. They saw themselves as an invading army out to seize hostile territory. That’s why they brought everything with them, from food supplies to their own armed forces, and presumably their own system of law.

Listen to the mediapersons talking to people at the spot. The protesters refer to the particular religious sect as the “fauj.” And they describe what happened to the poor laborer as a “sazaa.” Nobody challenges them on these assertions.

The liberals set up this illegal republic and its religious police force. They cannot excuse themselves now by blaming some religious sect. If Indian liberalism depends on armed religious police to make its case, then the gruesome murder of Lakhbir Singh is part of that liberalism.

There is also a message here for city dwellers, social media influencers, or anyone else who might be caught up in the sentimentalism around these protests. The image that these people have tried to project is that they are simple farmers, trying to protect their traditional way of life from the ruthless forces of modern capitalism.

In reality, these protesters are rich landholders who sit at the top of a brutal village hierarchy. These protesters did not jump out of some idyllic painting of village life, showing a man plowing the field with a pair of bullocks or a woman carrying a pot of water on her head. They protect a ruthless system that locks people into strict roles based on how they are born, into caste based and gender based roles. Look closely and you will realize that the man plowing the field might have wanted to become a doctor. The woman carrying the water on her head might have dreamed of becoming an engineer or a scientist. But the system that the zamindars follow does not allow for such hopes and dreams. Just see what they did to a poor Dalit farm laborer they suspected of stepping out of line, becoming a “government agent.”

Who can set the people free? Modern capitalism. Yes, modern capitalism, for all its faults, is what sets people free from the brutal feudal system. Remember the 1991 revolution? It was nothing less than a rebirth for the Indian nation. Everything around us is better today because of that moment. Who weakened the shackles of gender and caste? Who set our dreams free? It was modern capitalism.

But that revolution did not touch the agricultural sector. These three new agricultural laws are a way for economic reform to touch the lives of 55 percent of Indians who depend on agriculture. No, they don’t have to flee from the villages. They don’t have to live dismal lives in big city slums because they know even that is better than being a serf in the village. But the zamindars don’t want change. They want the old system to continue. They want everyone to live and die within the old informal system. Because it works for them (and only for them).

You know the word ‘annadata’ is an old form of salutation in the villages. Those who actually work the land had to use this salutation to address those who own the land. If they didn’t show the zamindars enough respect, the poor laborers used to risk being thrashed. That is the system the zamindars want to keep. That is why they have gathered at Singhu, demanding that we address them as “annadata.”

Go back and watch the video again, if you dare. Look into the eyes of poor Lakhbir Singh, begging for his life. And tell me now: which system do you like better?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:57 pm

nihang sikhs butcher a lower caste sikh man, justifying the heinous act on some specious grounds of "blasphemy"

who says that it is not a caste war.

No Sikh priest attends cremation of Lakhbir Singh after Sikh body ordered not to perform religious rituals, villagers stay away from last rites

The Sri Guru Granth Sahib Satkar Committee did not grant permission for Lakhbir Singh’s cremation as per the Sikh rehat Maryada, saying the family can perform only last rites without religious rituals

17 October, 2021
OpIndia Staff

Upper caste hegemony and denial of decent last rites

The ‘Savarn’ (upper caste) Sikhs in the Cheema Kalan village in the Tarn Taran district of Punjab had earlier objected to bringing the mortal remains of Lakhbir Singh to his native place. The Sri Guru Granth Sahib Satkar Committee had not granted permission for the deceased’s cremation as per the Sikh rehat Maryada (Sikh code of living). President of Satkar Committee, Tarlochan Singh, said, “We will not allow the family of Titu to cremate him as per the Sikh rehat maryada. His cremation will take place in the village, but his last rites will not be allowed to be performed in the Sikh tradition.” He stated that the decision was taken following a meeting during which a ‘gurmata’ was passed.

National Commission for Scheduled Castes raised objection

On Saturday, the National Commission for Scheduled Castes raised objection for denial of decent last rites to Dalit labourer Lakhbir Singh. Chairperson Vijay Sampla stated, “This is against the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. The villagers are not allowing the last rites of the deceased. I have spoken to the DGP and asked him to take cognisance of the matter and take strict action against the perpetrators.”

He added, “I have heard stories about the kind of atrocities that would be carried out by the Taliban and the ISI, but these kinds of things would not happen in our country. They do now. It is heartbreaking. Earlier, the Chairperson of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes had directed the Haryana DGP and State Chief Secretary to provide a report on the brutal lynching of Lakhbir Singh.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Chetak/Muns et. al,

I said this the day these bogus farmer protests started, but reason ModiJi/Shah cannot touch these farmers even in the face of grave provocations is because of the fear that this will be made into a Sikh persecution narrative by opposition scum bags and media like NDTV. And with Indian army dominated as it in some regiments with Sikhs and Jats, a very real mutiny could be on the cards. With Pakis and Chincoms itching for a fight, this is the last thing India needs. Thats why I was boiling with anger when the same b@stards were berating Haryana police for not being present at the site where that poor Dalit Lakbir Singh was hacked to death by upper caste Sikh fanatics.

Imagine for a moment police was there and intervened. For sure, there would have been one of these 'farmer' ass holes who would have been injured or pushed or whatever in the police action melee. Does anybody with even an ounce of Pappu type intelligence not know what would have been the subsequent narrative? Fascist Modi/Shah/Khattar unleash police against 'farmers'. The narrative would have reached a feverish pitch on Khalistani social media, self-loathing Hindu perverts and Burqa/Raba bibis would have gone berserk in WP and other western media etc.

The real issue of beheading of Lakhbir Singh would not even be a discussion point, nobody would have believed the Haryana police version. This is exactly the scenario the opposition scum would have been waiting for. Thus, I feel inaction by Haryana police was the most wise thing to do. The so called farmers have exposed themselves by taking pictures of the hacking and doing nothing. It is revolting to see that video. But all that said, I wish Lakhbir Singh's life was saved. Poor chap, he died a horrible death for nothing. Om Shanthi.

But bottom line: I don't see these bogus protests ending anytime soon, and neither do I see any stringent action by BJP govts. My hunch is that this will continue until UP elections.

If BJP wins, then there is a chance of these protest petering out. But if BJP loses or even just about wins like BJP did in last Gujarat assembly elections, the opposition scum will be emboldened and this bogus tamasha will continue until 2024 LS election. Then there is the real chance that this could turn into a BJP Vs Sikhs narrative.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:44 pm

HI CramS,

Why in the world would the government ever seek to enter into such a mess in Haryana/Punjab? This is a full Sikh versus Sikh caste Battle. Any intervention here of any kind would be disastrous. Let them battle it out while we provide some Moral support to the Dalits, on the ground, lest this spill over into another caste battle beyond the Sikh boundaries.
This would only benefit the Jihadi and Xtian forces who are only waiting on the sidelines to lap up more “souls to the service”.

I'm not sure where the court case for these Nihangs is going to take place. Haryana or Punjab? I heard one of the accused just surrendered in Amritsar and was arrested by the Punjab police.
Channi, the recent Punjab CM has a mess on his hands.
Being Dalit himself, he will be forced to not take the situation lightly especially with upcoming elections. This would mean a full Jat Sikh battle vs the Dalits in Punjab. Mentioned before, have my concerns that Channi is a closet xtian with those viral church videos and halleluiahs..

On the Kashmir front. Unfortunately it seems that the government has been so focused on China, that it really wasn't looking at the PakJihadis.
Or maybe PakJihadis are doing this at the will of their Chin masters? Or maybe it is the Eternal Islamic battle to fight against the Kufr...

Of course the angle is terror yet again. What we have seen is that the Modi policy is to strike back hard. I would hope and assume some form of military retaliation for this in the near future. I'm sure that Doval and Shah Are looking into some form of “ Payment”.

However it has yet again brought up the question of minorities living as Dhimmis under Islamic rule. It is our job to show the violence by jihadis the world over. As I commented on the world forum, it is not just Kashmir.

We've seen terrorist strikes recently in Norway as well as the UK as well. As unfortunate as they are, it points to the similar Jihadi Strikes happening everywhere.
We would do well all of us, to continually raise the Spectre of Islamic terrorism worldwide. Haven't we seen that most of these fools have some Paki connection anyway?

What would be appreciated as the government coming out with some concrete steps right now with regard to showing this form of terrorism not just in Kashmir but the world and then as Israel does in the West Bank, building a protected communities to rehabilitate Kashmi Pandits.

After the abolishment of article 370, it is time that the re-migrations begin. What should happen is some kind of statement with regard to a time formula of having this happen.

That and for God's sake, place some parliamentarians from Pok on the Kashmir assembly. Those seats have been vacant for so long.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:40 am

prime ministerial hopeful nitishwa's party playing politics, as usual, and kissing cult behinds

and the stark truth about what actually happened

In 2012, the Bihar cm nitishwa made a week long visit to Pakistan and met niazi, but he hasn't yet made up his mind to visit cashmere where 3 bihari migrants have been killed in the last two weeks.

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:03 pm

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:58 pm

Follow this thread

https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/ ... 2698455041
@vijaygajera · 19 Oct 1:29PM 19 Oct 2021

This is written by John Kenneth. How he has discussed the plan for India with CIA's Richard Bissel just before he joined as the USA ambassador to India in 1961.

Richard Bissel was an uncle of #FabIndia founder John Bissel.
via@vijaygajera 1:00 pm · 20 Oct 2021

Bimla Nanda, wife of John Bissel has served as a social secretary for John Kenneth, the USA ambassador to India.

1. FabIndia, and its CIA connection.

Recently You have seen this tweet by FabIndia, but later they have deleted it.

Now let me show some shocking connections of FabIndia with the CIA.

2. FabIndia was founded by John L. Bissell in 1960.

He came to India in 1958 with two years of Ford foundation grants.

Shockingly he was an adviser of GOI

3. His father's name was William Truesdale Bissell and his uncle's name was Richard M. Bissell Jr.

His uncle Richard was a CIA officer.

4. His uncle has also worked for the Ford Foundation before and after joining the CIA.

Now you should not surprise why John Bissell came to India with Ford foundation grants!

5. When John Bissell started to work in India, in the same period his Uncle was CIA's Deputy Director for Plans.

This Department had controlled over half the budget of the CIA and this was responsible for covert operations.

6. Another most interesting thing. Bimla Nanda, Wife of john Bissel had served as a social secretary of USA ambassadors to India in the same period.

7. This is also interesting that the USA ambassador to India is following FabIndia on Twitter.

8. I will write more Indian connections and activities of FabIndia in my next thread.

Now you should understand how big and invisible the international ecosystem is!
via @vijaygajera